Do you have tattoos? - Page 3 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Do you have tattoos?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 little.dude

little.dude

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3549 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:05 PM

I have a few tattoos on my arm and they mean to persevere and become new every day

I see you as the rabbit hole,
Bound to take me places I have never been.
I see you as a new kind of church,
Founded to proclaim that we are not sin.

#42 ayy.graciee

ayy.graciee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

I got my first tattoo yesterday actually. it's a upside down cross on my middle finger. first thing I could think of

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

#43 nothanksfam

nothanksfam

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Locationbed

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

I have one on my wrist and one on my upper arm. I want more

Sent from my Isolation Station aka bed

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Spoiler

#44 mad(onna)

mad(onna)

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationTrashville

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

yes, one of picasso's loose drawings of a dancer on my right forearm. i want to get a few more within the next few years, including some more artwork from various artists, song lyrics, album artwork, and a small scorpion on the back of my neck (i'm a scorpio, lol). i urgently want to get the rose on the cover of depeche mode's violator album on my left forearm or somewhere near it. 

19 | 5'9" | BULIMIC
CW: 127lbs - BMI: 18.8

INPATIENT AS OF 06/15

20sygax.jpg

kd27x3.png

view spoiler for quick links 

Spoiler

#45 SammyGrey

SammyGrey

Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:40 AM

I want to make my first tattoo next year. It will be wings 

#46 Guest_Lazy Bones_*

Guest_Lazy Bones_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Yes but not nearly enough because I'm poor af

#47 rinya

rinya

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:08 AM

No, but I'm definitely getting one next year. I wanted one since I was 13 and the only thing I'm scared of is that my shirt is going to stick to it and it'll hurt

x

tumblr_p2c662uWqY1x1toiho1_500.gif

#48 noize:injekktion

noize:injekktion

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1534 posts
  • Locationyour computer.

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:22 AM

I don't have any tattoos yet (lack of time), but I do have several ones planned. I want a barcode + circuit board on my left forearm, and a radiation symbol in a splatter style + chemical symbol & atomic mass of radium on my right forearm. the reasons are very personal to me.
tumblr_os4mo0HzF91upic5ho1_1280.png
tumblr_os4mo0HzF91upic5ho2_1280.png
tumblr_os4mo0HzF91upic5ho3_1280.png
tumblr_os4mo0HzF91upic5ho2_1280.png

Nero | 27 | ♂ | cybergoth | industrial boy | humanoid robot | photographer | INTJ/INFJ

Machines are better than people.

#49 ~Lux

~Lux

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

No, but I'm definitely getting one next year. I wanted one since I was 13 and the only thing I'm scared of is that my shirt is going to stick to it and it'll hurt

I don't think that's a thing that happens? I have 3 tattoos and have never had that problem.

I really like Ben & Jerry's

Stats

Spoiler

#50 Proudlilmamiof2

Proudlilmamiof2

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

I have 7 tattoos and 14 piercings and i wish i could afford to reward myself with new mods 😊
<p>In my 30's * Parent of 2 * 4'11" * Sw 170lbs * Cw 88lbs * Ugw Tim Burton Character

#51 PorcelainPoppy

PorcelainPoppy

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

I have 3, and I'm planning on getting my 4th when I finally get around to graduating high school. 

❀ atypical anorexia ❀

Fuck it I'm relapsing

original.gif

#52 011

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationA depressive state

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

I wish
I'm a meme lord who likes the 90s , mcr (and a few other emo bands) , YouTube and losing weight (no shit Sherlock ). I struggle with depression , anxiety and anorexia.

Hw: 140
Lw: 107
Cw: 111
Gw1: 105
Gw2: 100
Ugw:90-95
I'm 5 foot 4

#53 strangedays

strangedays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

I've got two ! Well, somehow I've got a lot of tattoos because I was so d4rk emo fuk my parnts im a rebl bitch when I was younger that I was spending my time tattooing myself ACAB/1312 or even just dots with a compass and feather pen ink... Needless to say none of them stayed haha So I have two ; one inside my forearm and one going from my ribs down to my hips. The first one was SOOOOOOO pleasurable, I wish the act could never end, it was like... Well, yeah, I fucking loved it you see ? Then the ribs one... No one could ever be prepared for so much pain. A full afternoon of trying not to squeal haha Don't regret it any day, and I can't wait to be rich and continue, including doing my other riibs-to-hips one. So many ideas, so little money...

tumblr_nlbwg5CbUp1smsmqro1_500.gif

Judging by how much I eat I am probably a fake in desperate need of attention I guess.

tumblr_nehngyqzFc1snb6qwo2_400.gif

#54 Guest_thenewone_*

Guest_thenewone_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

I have 7 or something. But i hate them on my body.. It is not nice on me 😭 it just look like i "try" to be pretty..

#55 Guest_Bangs20_*

Guest_Bangs20_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

I have a thigh peice, and my husbands name on my hipbone

#56 Crazedminded

Crazedminded

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:20 AM

I have 5. My first one says Hope; on my wrist for self harm and suicide attempts I've had in my life. My second one is a butterfly with a cross on my hip that I got from my godfather at 15 and never take off unless chain broke. My third one is a lotus with swirls on my ribcage for new beginnings and to remember everyday is a new beginning. My fourth one is a women warriors face with blood dripping down to show I am strong despite what others have done to me. And my fifth is the words warrior on my ribcage. I got that one about two months ago for reasons that are personal.

#57 Guest_juksakka_*

Guest_juksakka_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

I don't have tattoos, but there are a few quotes I've considered immortalizing on my body

I just can't decide, which is probably not a good sign that I should make any one of them permanent

#58 sazzlefrazzle

sazzlefrazzle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2017 - 05:09 PM

I have a few, all fairly big and very colourful so have spent hours in the chair. I am the same - I love the pain of having them.

#59 disfigured saint.

disfigured saint.

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

I have a ribcage heart on my shoulder, its ana-riffic

woaaa i have one on my forearm! (too lazy to get a good pic tho)b6c1f4ba7085ba1b34fa5f891fd2e27a.jpg

#60 disfigured saint.

disfigured saint.

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

woaaa i have one on my forearm! (too lazy to get a good pic tho)b6c1f4ba7085ba1b34fa5f891fd2e27a.jpg

i got this one at 17. i annoyed my mom so much that she gave me permission.
i only have this one, but i want many more, just that i can't afford it rn.
i want to save money to buy a house. I think i'll enjoy better having my own place than living with my mom for several more years and have more tattoos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users