ABC diet 12/2 - 25/3 - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

ABC diet 12/2 - 25/3

ABC7kgs 15.5lbs accountability

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

Was going to do the 2468 diet but as I have a longer time frame wishing to lose thought I’d do the ABC instead. I like fasting and I think this structure of a diet will help me keep motivated as its planned out already for the 42 days. I like planning my meals and seeing the numbers potentially lost. And the higher weight loss on this plan is super motivating to me.

I plan to walk an hour a day 3-4 times a week as the only exercise besides caring for a toddler and walking everywhere.

I have 15.5 lbs to lose primarily, then after reaching that goal will assess whether or not I want to continue with another 2.5 lb loss then maintain after. I have been lower than that (<47kg/104 lbs) and functioned well but it was tiring, I was more irritable and my hair was falling out. Also, my face loses too much and it ages me so I prefer to stay at 17.6-17.8 BMI.

I’m very disciplined when beginning a new diet and only failing voluntarily with a pregnancy. I got this.
  • breathingagony likes this

HW: 130 lbs - 22 BMI (pregnant at full-term)
SW: 121 lbs - 20.5 BMI
CW: 105 -17.6 BMI
GW: 103. 9 lbs - 17.3 BMI (sustained for 2.5 years and then fell pregnant; lost weight and went back to 101 lbs within five months of giving birth but breastfeeding still till now has been my downfall as it caused more calorie consumption and a hold on fat stores)
LW: 88 lbs - 15 BMI

I function and like being 17 BMI so I keep it there; also, if I lose more than that, I don’t like how my face looks. I have a wardrobe of sample sized clothes and wish to wear the entirety of it again. I refuse to buy clothes to accomodate a gain. I’m not going to accept and settle for a gain when I’ve been “anorexic” all my life.

Accountability : http://www.myproana....c-diet-122-253/

Been: macrobiotic, vegan, keto, water faster (2 X 30 days), master cleanser, anorexic, bulimic, orthorexic....and so it goes...

#2 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

SW: 55.4 BMI 20 ugh....a 200 gram gain from a fast and restrictive week!?
GW: 49 BMI 18

Want a 6.4 kg loss in a little over 6 weeks - as my first challenge.
Won’t even spend time planning the UGW till that is achieved.

Fasted yesterday and still feel good fasting. No hunger and energy and sleep good. Mood nice and even. I’ll continue the fasting till hunger returns which I hope is soon as I’ve food from scratch cooked and I hate waste.

0/500
2 black coffees
3L water

GW: 103. 9 lbs - 17.3 BMI (sustained for 2.5 years and then fell pregnant; lost weight and went back to 101 lbs within five months of giving birth but breastfeeding still till now has been my downfall as it caused more calorie consumption and a hold on fat stores)

I function and like being 17 BMI so I keep it there; also, if I lose more than that, I don’t like how my face looks. I have a wardrobe of sample sized clothes and wish to wear the entirety of it again. I refuse to buy clothes to accomodate a gain. I’m not going to accept and settle for a gain when I’ve been “anorexic” all my life.

Been: macrobiotic, vegan, keto, water faster (2 X 30 days), master cleanser, anorexic, bulimic, orthorexic....and so it goes...

#3 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:25 AM

After a two-hour walk, hunger returned; so I ate my 500 cals for the day.

DAY ONE

499/500

Half serve of homecooked satsivi (chicken in a walnut and garlic sauce)
Half serve of kirkaji (kidney bean and herb salad)
15 gms baby spinach
Toast
3 gms of almond, brazil and cashew spread
  • daniaM likes this

#4 nosweets

nosweets

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:20 AM

Hun3yBun

tumblr_n2ld6jzY6F1tr75glo1_250.gif

tumblr_nlcwalBhhC1smqfiko1_540.png

UGW:140

#5 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

A busy day today so ate first thing in the morning.

DAY TWO

492/500

Half of a 100 gm ciabatta roll
Half a morcilla sausage
1 tbsp of homemade chimmichurri
2 black coffees
3.5L water
  • daniaM likes this

#6 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:11 AM

Have bought myself a bunch of clothes and handbag to encourage extra fast days to help speed up weight loss. I do this as I love water fasting, like the surprise of having to fast when deliveries are made, and am generally “high” (lose appetite and have more energy) when I get things that I like so I like to capitalise off the feeling by fitting some fast days in.

Got myself a new high-end handbag, a designer top and a designer dress. Been wanting these pieces forever.

So along with the ABC diet’s known calorie staggering plan, I will be inserting a three-day fast when I receive a package.
  • daniaM likes this

#7 Tiredofbeingfat23

Tiredofbeingfat23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:03 AM

Hey my names sora
Stats SW 254 CW 217 GW1 180 GW2 150 GW3 120 GW4 110 and im 5'7"

Day 1 Feb 12

12 chicken nuggets homemade 900
1 can soup mushroom aylmar 114

Did the elliptical for 52 minutes level 6 burned 710 calories

Net day 304/500
  • .barrette. and birdieee like this

#8 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:25 AM

Hey Sora!

Thanks for checking this out. I’m happy to see another MPA-er’s progress here. Let’s keep each other on track, yeah?
Best of luck to you x

#9 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:30 AM

DAY THREE

295/300

80 gm of kirkaji (red kidney bean and herb salad)
15 gm baby spinach
Large boiled egg
3 prunes
1 black coffee
2 eclipse spearmint mints
3L water

Attached Files

• Autumn_babe likes this

#10 Autumn_babe

Autumn_babe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:28 AM

Hi barrette

I'm starting the ABC diet today. I'm so excited to have somebody to do it with. I love your idea of fasting when you get deliveries!!!
  • .barrette. likes this

#11 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:40 AM

Hi Autumn_babe!

Haha....I think unplanned fasts are the best; no room for dread and no excuses. And as my deliveries are coming from Germany and Japan at the most economical rates, they’re spread out so hopefully I’ll have settled into a rhythm on the ABC before launching into these three-day fasts.

Welcome and best of the best of luck!
I actually have a lot of faith in this diet so hoping big losses for us all xx

#12 Autumn_babe

Autumn_babe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:08 AM

I've done it in the past but only lasted a few weeks. I feel more determined now though. I actually have to shift the weight now lol
  • .barrette. likes this

#13 Tiredofbeingfat23

Tiredofbeingfat23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

We can complete this diet MPA members unite :) I switched today with day 7 as I got the flu :/ so 300 day today and I will do weigh ins weekly for now on :) but today weigh in 211!!! I lost 6lb mostly food weight as I was constipated for 5 days sorry for the tmi

Day 2

2 can mushroom soup 228 calories
And being sick I didn't exercise

Net 228/300
  • .barrette. likes this

#14 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Welcome Tiredofbeingfat23!

I know it’s only a few days in but already having a band of us is a making a big difference in keeping my focus - and hopefully for you guys too. I’m so sorry to hear you’re sick. Just take it easy with the low restrict days. And get better soon. I’m still confronting my terror of the weigh-in so may just see how I feel on Monday or leave it till I have busted up a few fast days in, as a gain (irrational, I know) or a small loss (for the time restricting) may potentially set me back -and/or trigger a binge. But if it’s motivating for you guys - I’m all for it and would love to celebrate in your results :)

I’m not really exercising; just taking a few long walks here and there.
Just on overall low restrict diets, it works better for me so I’m happy to throw in extra fast days to compensate.

Good luck to you!
x

#15 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:23 AM

I’m very strict about keeping my daily intake to or under whatever that day will be. I dunno but I cannot consume over - even though most likely it’s burned off through incidental exercise.

Also, I will not be buying any sugary sweets for me to have just lying around the kitchen as this has never been a good idea. I have two Dutch almond fingers in the freezer for a third week/halfway treat but that’s it. Luckily for me, the kids’ options for sweeties are not to my liking, so no temptation there.

Will be keeping sweets natural; fresh or dried fruits with their nutrients being more an offer than sugar which will just tip me into a sugar cycle.

#16 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:13 AM

DAY FOUR

397/400

Serving of homemade chikhirtma (tomato and coriander soup)
23 gm roti
29 gm pickled gherkins
20 gm pecorino cheese
9 gm cabernet paste
4 gm almond, brazil and cashew spread
2 black coffees
3L water

Attached Files

• Skinny_dreams_await likes this

#17 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

Don’t know if I can allow myself to combine the next three day’s (and water fast those days) intake for Chinese NY. It’s only 600 cals but it would be nice to have something, or more importantly, a Chinese dinner my little kids, husband and I together out. I’m a stickler for sticking to plans and any deviation is potentially easy ways to later sabotage or derail, so I dunno.

I feel good and strong with how it’s going.

#18 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

I think I’ll use joining this site as a way to confront situations which scare me so I’m going to offer we all go out for Chinese New Year dinner. I hate my family going out for meals because my ED controls me in this way. When I’m at my UGW, I actually enjoy eating out as I don’t feel such a strong hold in controlling the whole prep and cooking of meals. Was originally going to suggest the husband and little ones go out for dinner then bring me back food so I can meticulously weigh the portions for myself but realised just how messed up that is.

I think it’s rotten my family somewhat have to put up with my increased focus on losing weight for the ABC. I want my little ones to have good memories eating out for celebrations, we dress up and that I join them. Trying my hardest day to day, to not have my ED compromise their opportunities.

So, will eyeball 6 oz portions (a deck of cards x 2) each dish ordered so I can celebrate Chinese New Year with them. Doing this (eating out) will give me practise for when we holiday in Europe mid-year but tbh it will be probably 3 oz portions of everything tasted.

Not gonna lie; this prospect is terrifying. What if my research on these meals (I always choose averaging between different nuttitional readings) is way off and what I eat is higher? What if I can’t keep to portion size and I’m triggered into an ana binge frenzy? But if I am going to continue living this way...I have to confront these possibilities. I’m not thrilled but will just try to enjoy the occasion and enjoy what I eat.

#19 .barrette.

.barrette.

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:17 AM

Over an hour walk yesterday and today. But I don’t bother counting these. I treat these as bonus minus calories in case I was off and something was higher than it was entered in myfitnesspal.

We go out for Chinese New Year dinner tonight. And of course, I had to study the menu and write up my pre-empted intake to feel in control of things lol

I’ll have to fast approx. 765 cals so probably will do two days back to back this sat and sun (totalling 500 cals), and minus 250 cals during the following week to get even. Better to scrape a few cals from each day rather than fast again.

So I’m planning a binge here, I guess, but it’s worth it and I’ll enjoy every bite.

DAY FIVE

100 + 765/100

10 strawberries with 1 tbsp of goat cheese
3.5 oz peking spare ribs
3.5 oz seafood fried rice with bbq pork and chinese sausage
3.5 oz salt and pepper chicken
3.5 oz sweet and sour pork
Half serve of pepsi max
2 black coffees

* I found 6 oz too much of a meal for the dishes I wanted to eat so almost halved portion sizes.

#20 Tiredofbeingfat23

Tiredofbeingfat23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:22 PM

Hey sorry didn't update yesterday had a big fight with my boyfriend....

So yesterday I ate 2 pork cutlets and nothing else so 297/400 and was very disappointed my weight didn't change still 211 but I might weigh after I have a bowel movement sorry for tmi hopefully just food weight and im down....

Today well I'm going to fast probably switch with day 10 if I can probably get fasting days over with I got a good excuse to get through it I just found out recently I'm allergic to animal fat protein and lactose and gluten...... lol it sucks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ABC7kgs, 15.5lbs, accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users