5 bite diet support - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

5 bite diet support

5 bite diet

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Curiouskitten

Curiouskitten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:44 PM

Hi there! 

I want to use the 5 bite diet to lose 5 pounds; I'd like to get it off by Friday 23rd Feb if I can!

I used it last year to lose that 5 pounds and reach my goal weight (112 pounds or 8 stone at 5"5 - bmi of 18.5), but I've put it back on through overeating quite a bit over Christmas. 

For those who don't know the rules are skip breakfast, have 5 bites of any food that you want for lunch, and another 5 bites for dinner until you get to your goal weight, and as many low/non calorie drinks as you like. 

Afterwards I intend to up my bites to a maintenance level. 

I'm going to post my start weight tomorrow morning so if anyone wants to join me you're more than welcome. 

Lots of love!

#2 Curiouskitten

Curiouskitten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:39 AM

Good morning! Starting weight 

116.5 - having black coffee this morning and excited to see results!

xx

#3 buiscuits

buiscuits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIntergalactic confederacy

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:30 AM

I'm starting today too! I did it in November to kick start my weightloss and it was awesome. I've been maintaining for a few weeks, but now I'm ready to drop 10 more pounds.

Starting weight 142lbs 5'4
Startwd with my bullet coffee today. Maybe I'll nibble a tuna salad for lunch. Something high in protein
Searching.

e23710528c374a125de562a600aa9cf7.gif

#4 Berryl

Berryl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Good luck huns
Dong Youngbae

#5 Curiouskitten

Curiouskitten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:50 AM

Down half a pound today at 116, which I'm pleased about because I cheated yesterday and had more like 30 bites! If I'm stricter today I know I will lose quicker :)  Good luck everyone! 

xx

#6 buiscuits

buiscuits

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIntergalactic confederacy

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

Down half a pound today at 116, which I'm pleased about because I cheated yesterday and had more like 30 bites! If I'm stricter today I know I will lose quicker :)  Good luck everyone! 

xx

I had a good start yesterday, but definitely wasn't 5 bites, way more.  But today is the next step. Just had black coffee so far, I'm staying strong!

Searching.

e23710528c374a125de562a600aa9cf7.gif

#7 Curiouskitten

Curiouskitten

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:01 AM

I'm at 115.5 now but I haven't been sticking to the diet at all. I just want these last few pounds off so I can get on with my life and start thinking about them! Oh well, it's better than gaining. I had a full breakfast this morning but I'm going to do five bites for dinner so I might lose at least a little bit by tomorrow. 

#8 lacyxvalentine

lacyxvalentine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 03:13 AM

I know this is kind of old but I’d love to join!
  • Carebear18 likes this

#9 Carebear18

Carebear18

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:18 AM

Hi everyone! Many moons ago I did the 5 nite diet with Alvin in Burbank, CA. I started working from home 2 years ago and blew up! I’d never seen the scale be so close to 200 in my life. My boyfriend is fed up with my weight gain and I’m fed up with feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I started the 5bd yesterday along with drinking green tea and I’m already down to 185. With this diet you need to skip breakfast because it’s a part of the fasting.

I’m using a vegan multivitamin and drinking organic green tea for breakfast. Today I added lemon water with cayenne pepper and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (braggs).

Lunch 5 bites of a homemade tuna wrap so I get protein, carb, and fruit. Dinner 5 bites of a taco. The trick to not feeling hungry is eating sandwiches or wraps but you have to stop at 5 bites! No monster bites lol. I recommend having a almond snickers for one meal when you start to get the concept of how much food is 5 bites. Sorry so many details but hopefully it helps someone.

SW- 190
CW- 185
GW- 135

#10 Carebear18

Carebear18

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:34 AM

I know this is kind of old but I’d love to join!

I’m only one day in let’s do this together!

#11 AnasDarkYouth

AnasDarkYouth

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationLocked in my head of Demons

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

i am in the middle of this diet, is anyone still doing this?

Weight Loss

5ft 5

<p>101 -100 - 99 - 98 - 97 -96 - 95 94- 93- 92 - 91 - 90 - 89 - 88 - 87 - 86 - 85 - 84 - 83 - 82 - 81 - 80 - 79 - 78 - 77 - 76 - 75<p> BMI 13.9 BMI 12.4
Collarbones ✔
Skinny upper arms✔
Lean thighs
Straight legs
Thigh gap ✔
Lying on side thigh gap ✔
Sitting in chair thigh gap✔
Defined Shoulders ✔
Sleek feet 
Thin fingers✔
Toned abs
Flat stomach✔