My Introduction! - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Introduction!

Introductionvegan newbie mpa binge depression Health distorted eating Eating Flowers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 floral.thin

floral.thin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:01 PM

How is everybody’s day been so far?
You can call me as “Floral” if you wish.
I live in Australia. I am 17 years old and attend high school which I recently moved to. I have been vegan for over 3 years. I like exercising, hiking and bushwalking. I am a bit obsessed with being “healthy”. I like visual arts; painting and drawing. And I guess you could say I am a perfectionist.
As you can see, I am a newbie to the MPA community and wish to obtain and offer support and encouragement.
Here is some history. I have had a problem with binge eating in the past. As well as, major depression, anxiety and self harm. I would overdose on pills regularly and was even hospitalised twice. I was really suicidal. I’m telling you guys this because you might be in a similar place at the moment and I can be supportive and helpful as I possibly can.
To be honest, I still have low self esteem about my appearance. I think I always will. I also have always had a distorted relationship with food. I have never liked talking about it and I keep it secret from others especially my family and friends. I wouldn’t want them to know because they would want me to get “help” which is understandable but I definitely do not want “help”. I don’t want the one thing I can control to be taken away from me. I don’t want to give it up. There are many reasons why I eat the way I do but I don’t plan on changing. I hope some of you can understand what I mean.
Here is a little fun fact. I like flowers, in particular wild flowers and daisies. I want to be like dainty flowers because they are thin, strong and absolutely beautiful.
My goals is to be pure, beautiful and most of all worthy.
Anyway, this introduction is a bit longer then I thought, but I hope it wasn’t bit interesting. If any of you have any questions or thoughts to share, please let me know.
I hope all of you have a good day. <3

#2 mossedup

mossedup

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3525 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Anyway, this introduction is a bit longer then I thought, but I hope it wasn’t bit interesting. If any of you have any questions or thoughts to share, please let me know.
I hope all of you have a good day. <3

Hi welcome to mpa!
Just in case you didn’t know yet the sites a bit donked up atm do you might not get notifications about responses to your threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • floral.thin likes this

#3 floral.thin

floral.thin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:37 AM

Hi welcome to mpa!
Just in case you didn’t know yet the sites a bit donked up atm do you might not get notifications about responses to your threads.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you and you’re right! I got no notification from your response. All well, hopefully they fix it :)

#4 ByeBeyBello

ByeBeyBello

Fuck off!

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28791 posts
  • LocationIn my mind because the outside world sucks

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

Welcome
  • floral.thin likes this
I have never made a signature before so here it is RIP MPA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introductionvegan, newbie, mpa, binge, depression, Health, distorted eating, Eating, Flowers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users