18 fun get to know you questions - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

18 fun get to know you questions

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#1 PJ11

PJ11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

Hey everyone! I’m new here and I’d love to get to know more people! Here are some questions; let’s see how many similar people we can find ❤️

1. What is your age?
2. What country are you from?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. What do you like to do for fun?
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?)
6. What is your dream job?
7. Can you speak any other languages?
8. What place would you most like to visit?
9. Do you have a partner in life?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What’s your favorite book/movie?
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist?
13. What is your favorite place to be in?
14. What are your short term goals?
15. What are your long term goals?
16. What makes you angry?
17. What makes you sad?
18. What makes you happy?

Here are my answers:

1. What is your age? - 24

2. What country are you from? - Puerto Rico. A small island.

3. What do you do for a living? - I’m a high school English teacher.

4. What do you like to do for fun? - I love watching Netflix, reading, writing, looking at art, spending time with my dogs, and going to the beach.

5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) - I’m reading Civilization and its Discontents by Sigmund Freud. I’ve recently become interested in learning more about Psychology and I figured Freud was a good place to start.

6. What is your dream job? - Man, I’d love to be a musician.

7. Can you speak any other languages? - English and Spanish, which is my first language.

8. What place would you most like to visit? - Greece and Scotland.

9. Do you have a partner in life? - Yes. A boyfriend of four years.

10. Do you have any pets? - Two dogs (a schnauzer-daschund mix and a golden retriever) and three cats.

11. What’s your favorite book/movie? - Book is Everything Matters! by Ron Currie Jr. Movie is Into the Wild.

12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? - I love indie rock, alternative, jazz, lo-fi hip hop, and Spanish rock. Some of my favorite artists are Daughter, El mató un policía motorizado, Mac Demarco, King Krule, Nina Simone... Music is one my passions. If you like this kind of music and want to share Spotify playlists feel free to link them below!

13. What is your favorite place to be in? - In bed with my boyfriend. Also I love being outdoors, beach or mountains.

14. What are your short term goals? - Find a new job, move to another place, and start studying again.

15. What are your long term goals? - Buying a small house in the mountains and moving in with my boyfriend.

16. What makes you angry? - I’m a very angry person. Lots of things make me angry. I don’t even know where to begin.

17. What makes you sad? - Loneliness and not being able to help more animals.

18. What makes you happy? - Sunlight, coffee in the mornings, finding a really good new artist, days when my boyfriend and I don’t fight, and being around nature.

19. What is your zodiac sign? - Pisces

20. What is your Hogwarts house? - Slytherin
  • Miss World, I-wanttobethin, Rayfel and 2 others like this

#2 Guest_メル。_*

Guest_メル。_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:14 PM

What is your age? 14
What country are you from? Germany
What do you do for a living? I'm not there yet
What do you like to do for fun? Go for a walk, draw, learn Japanese/Russian/French, watch anime, exercise, talk to my boyfriend, think about my boyfriend, stalk my boyfriend
What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) No, I don't have time because depression and school get in the way
What is your dream job? I don't have a dream job but I'll probably become a translator
Can you speak any other languages? Yes, I can speak English, German and Turkish fluently and am learning the other three I mentioned earlier
What place would you most like to visit? Kyoto and Florida (but only because my boyfriend is from there, lol)
Do you have a partner in life? Yes
Do you have any pets? No
What’s your
favorite book/movie? My favorite movie is Trading Places
What is your
favorite kind of music or favorite artist? Grunge, rock and that kinda stuff. I also listen to Stromae and Gorillaz though
What is your
favorite place to be in? In his arms
What are your
short-term goals? Stop procrastinating
What are your
long-term goals? Never leave my boyfriend and meet him
What makes you angry? My boyfriend interacting with anyone other than me
What makes you sad? My boyfriend not being around
What makes you happy? My boyfriend

• ✧・゚: *dollpartzz*✧・゚: likes this

#3 nirvanagoalss

nirvanagoalss

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Locationhollywood

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:20 PM

i love this idea! it's nice to meet you :P

1. What is your age? 16
2. What country are you from? united states
3. What do you do for a living? i'm a student
4. What do you like to do for fun? i like to read and watch youtube videos
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) i'm currently reading split image by charles winecoff
6. What is your dream job? actress or veternarian
7. Can you speak any other languages? no but i'm learning spanish and korean
8. What place would you most like to visit? mexico
9. Do you have a partner in life? n o 
10. Do you have any pets? 6 cats, 1 dog (husky)
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? favorite book is the immortal rules, favorite movie is girl's trip
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? i love everything but my favorite artists are ldr and soad
13. What is your favorite place to be in? i love to be in my room with the heater on 
14. What are your short term goals? have enough confidence to wear the clothes i want, figure out where i want to go to university
15. What are your long term goals? be happy
16. What makes you angry? my grandmother, pressure, animal abuse
17. What makes you sad? not having friends, living in this city
18. What makes you happy? my dog, shopping

bmi 19.1

79f.gif

#4 RoseSmoke

RoseSmoke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

1. What is your age? 20
2. What country are you from? Denmark
3. What do you do for a living? I’m on welfare bc I’m to depressed to work haha
4. What do you like to do for fun? Hanging out with friends (when I’m not depressed, that is), playing with my dog,
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) “White Nights” by Dostoyevski
6. What is your dream job? Artist
7. Can you speak any other languages? Danish. Trying to learn spanish but im suuuuch a slow learner haha.. ¡Españiol es un idioma muy difícil! (hope thats correct, didnt use google translate so I’m super proud hahaha)
8. What place would you most like to visit? Costa Rica or New York
9. Do you have a partner in life? Nope
10. Do you have any pets? Yes! A dog
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Favourite book is Danish poetry and not translated (im so edgy omg), favourite movies(and i maybe went a bit crazy listing movies..) is The dreamers, Mysterious skin, Moonrise Kingdom, Gummo, The diary of a teenage girl, transpotting, mommy, on the road, requiem for a Dream, Howls moving castle.
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? The Strokes and Elza Soares currently, changes a lot. I’m into a lot of different genres, mostly different kinds of rock and pop though. But also jazz and classical, even know i know nothing about those genres, it really makes me feel calm and kinda happy listinging to them.
13. What is your favorite place to be in? Hospitals (not psychiatric hospitals, hate those). Unless someone is really ill, I feel calm in hospitals, both as a visitor and patient. It sounds weird, but i like the smell and the hospital-vibe.
14. What are your short term goals? Losing weight, not killing myself,
15. What are your long term goals? Beating depression, get into art school, get a job i enjoy, find out which people i want as a part of my life because i love them, and not because I’m lonely. In general i just want a life where i feel like my life and what i do with makes sense and I’m somewhat happy
16. What makes you angry? Douchebags, bullies and people that descriminate others.
17. What makes you sad? When life is treating other people poorly.
18. What makes you happy? Feeling like other people is glad I’m alive. Everything my dog does.
  • Rayfel and iwentboom like this
stats
Spoiler

#5 Rayfel

Rayfel

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

Nice thread!

1. What is your age? - I am 18.

2. What country are you from? - Hungary

3. What do you do for a living? - I don't work. I go to school, and study to be a graphic designer

4. What do you like to do for fun?- Well, I don't really have any special hobbies, I like listening to music, taking photos, going out with friends, reading/learning about  new things...

5. What are you currently reading? - I am reading a book called "object poems". The author is a very versatile artist, he's a sculptor, painter and graphic artist among many others and he makes these very unique, personal poems.

6. What is your dream job? - I'm quite uncertain about that, but I'd definitely like to do something connected to visual arts. I can certainly imagine myself working as a graphic designer, but I'm also interested in what it'd be like to be an art critic/curator. Moreover, I've always thought teaching is lovely  thing, and I found it extremely gratifying when I can succesfully (and convincingly) explain something to someone. However, these things would require me to be much more extroverted than I am..

7. Can you speak any other languages? - I only speak Hungarian, and English (obviously). 

8. What place would you most like to visit? - I'd like to visit Prague this summer. There's a kinetic sculpture (of Franz Kafka) I really want to see in person. 

9. Do you have a partner in life? - Nope..

10. Do you have any pets? - I have two shrimps in a very small tank.

11. What’s your favorite book/movie? - I used to read a lot when I was a younger, but sadly, I rarely do anymore. I don't think I could highlight anything, but I like short  storys and novels (I'm not very keen on sci-fi and fantasy, though). I also like to read poetry. Some movies I really like:Trainspotting, Pulp Fiction, Leon, Nymphomaniac, Total Eclipse

12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? - Uh, it's very diverse..I listen to a great variety of music (except country and reggaeton..I hate these two.), and I  always have current favourites. Most frequently played song this week: The Less I Know The Better    by Tame Impala

13. What is your favorite place to be in? - Home alone all day..

14. What are your short term goals? - Completing my exams, reaching my goal weight and maintaining. 

15. What are your long term goals? - Building new relationships and "improving" the existing ones, broadening my horizons concerning art and the art world in general, getting into university, moving to the capital, drawing more, making money with graphic design.

16. What makes you angry? - How I always waste my time on "irrelevant" things and thoughts..being powerless and unstable. Being "too slow".

17. What makes you sad?  - Same answer as the previous one..also my poor social skills and lack of confidence, not being able to express myself, being too indecisive, not being independent enough.

18. What makes you happy? - Being truly immersed or finding enthusiasm in something. Having great conversations.

• and iwentboom like this

#6 Miss World

Miss World

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Locationin a box by the bed

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Hi and welcome! Good thread.

1. What is your age? 22
2. What country are you from? I live in the U.S. but I'm from south america.
3. What do you do for a living? I'm an artist(painting and sculpture)
4. What do you like to do for fun? Make music, write poetry, make art, hike 
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) Holy Anorexia by Rudolph Bell
6. What is your dream job? To do the same thing I'm doing now, but get paid more.
7. Can you speak any other languages? Portuguese and Spanish
8. What place would you most like to visit? This is hard, I love to travel anywhere with a nice view
9. Do you have a partner in life? I have two! One for about 7 years and the other for 5.
10. Do you have any pets? Two cats
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? I suck at choosing favorites for these two categories tbh...For book I'm gonna say Brave New World, and movie is also Into the Wild.
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I love all kinds of music with the exception of modern/radio country...I actually also love all the music you listed! Currently been listening to a lotttt of Father John Misty.
13. What is your favorite place to be in? I love being on top of mountains, it's such a peaceful and humbling feeling.
14. What are your short term goals? Clean my apartment, sell my car, lose a couple more pounds.
15. What are your long term goals? Become successful, make art endlessly, hike across continents
16. What makes you angry? The bourgeoisie, human entitlement, people who don't use their turn signal 
17. What makes you sad? My life
18. What makes you happy? Nature, cute things, creating, snow and rain, breezy spring days, the diversity of global cultures

• Peppermint Tea and like this

tumblr_oyr47qDXRn1wguenmo1_250.pngtumblr_oyr1dq5VSh1wguenmo1_250.giftumblr_oyr47qDXRn1wguenmo1_250.png

534d9811071d0ed21e3d3b150beca572.png

#7 NastyaLovesBoBurnham

NastyaLovesBoBurnham

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

1. What is your age? 17

2. What country are you from? USA

3. What do you do for a living? Still in school but I do volunteer work.

4. What do you like to do for fun? Read and draw. Waste my life on the internet lol

5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

6. What is your dream job? Not too sure anymore depressions got me thinking ~now~

7. Can you speak any other languages? Nah. A bit of russian. 

8. What place would you most like to visit? I dunno. Alaska. Europe.

9. Do you have a partner in life? Nah. But I will find someone that treats me like the princess I am lol

10. Do you have any pets? A fat shih tzu. He my babby.

11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Hm.. Book.... I dunno. I love them all.

12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? John Singer Sargent- watercolor art. He was a painter. As for music idk

13. What is your favorite place to be in? In my cozy bed lol

14. What are your short term goals? Lose weight bit by bit.

15. What are your long term goals? Get prettier.

16. What makes you angry? When I really want something and I can't eat it

17. What makes you sad? Seeing hurt animals

18. What makes you happy? Food. Specifically takis lol

| 5'5" | SW: 202 | CW: 186.8 | GW: 120 | THANKS INVEGA SUSTENNA

AmA: https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3455618-ask-a-schizophrenic-anything/page-2

UIbWtfa.gif

"Once a week, I like to slip into a deep existential depression where I lose all my sense of oneness and self-worth."

"I love you just the way you are but you don't see you like I do. You shouldn't try so hard to be perfect. Trust me, perfect should try to be you."

"Poetic talent is really easy to fake when thy sentences doth no fucking sense make."

"Laughter is the best medicine, y'know, besides medicine."

"Quotes are for dumb people who can't think of something intelligent to say on their own."

I think I wear my hypocrisy on my sleeve. I would never say I'm not a complete hypocrite.
Once a week, I like to slip into a deep existential depression where I lose all my sense of oneness and self-worth.

"What's important is that you stay true to yourself. Because when you enter the real world, the most valuable thing you can bring is all your you-ness. The world doesn't need any more hot chicks or tough guys or smooth talkers - the world needs more you. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

-Bo Burnham

#8 daniaM

daniaM

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:24 PM

1. What is your age? 29
2. What country are you from? US
3. What do you do for a living? nothing atm (in school)
4. What do you like to do for fun? I don't know anymore.
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) reading the Oxford Dictionary of Quotes, lol.
6. What is your dream job? what I'm going to school for now, HR manager, I wan't to be the best I possibly can.
7. Can you speak any other languages? Deutsch, Español ( a little)
8. What place would you most like to visit? another habitable planet even more beautiful than the Earth.
9. Do you have a partner in life? no.
10. Do you have any pets? not currently.
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Super Troopers/Beerfest both my all time favorites :P
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I like some indie music, emo, 90's alternative, Hayley Kiyoko <3, Industrial, DnB, EDM, BFMV is <3
13. What is your favorite place to be in? my head, imagining a better life.
14. What are your short term goals? keep my GPA up, lose as much weight as possible.
15. What are your long term goals? find a career I enjoy, keep a low BMI.
16. What makes you angry? Misogyny, ignorance, sexual predators, people who have kids that really shouldn't be having kids.
17. What makes you sad? existing as a human being and realizing how impermanent and pointless life is.
18. What makes you happy? hugs, feeling cute, people around me being happy, money, the idea of love existing.

• likes this

giphy.gif                                                                     

HW: 318 lbs  :x       

CW: 153 x.X lbs

UGW: 105 lbs 

height - 5'10'' 

#9 imnother

imnother

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

1. What is your age?

Wales

Going to school

Reading and writing, coloring books and going on long walks while listening to really upbeat music
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?)

I'm rereading a book I read 2 years ago. Stravaganza, City of Masks

I don't know.

No, but I would love to learn!

Serengeti National Park

No

No

Favourite movie is The Labyrinth 

Alternative/Indie

My bed

To face my fears and not waste my life fretting

To be happy

People being biased and two-faced

17. What makes you sad?

Being separated from the ones you love (family)

I don't know

Highest Weight: 180 lbs

Goal Weight: 126lbs

80e98acfd4ba9328fb66c91d37a2b459.jpg

#10 Guest_potato_face_*

Guest_potato_face_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:31 PM

1. What is your age?

fkn U.S of A bish

WELL i don't technically support myself but i work part time at a health food store and part time landscaping and i shovel snow off of roofs and write stories to sell

horse back ride

The Castle Girls

professional long distance runner + fitness/lifestyle vlogger

not fluently

Germany

my dog

a dog and two horses

The Book Thief

I like emo rock and alternative folk

B E D

um lose weight

graduate college and trade school

a lot
17. What makes you sad?

everything

my frens

#11 Only Dinner

Only Dinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

1. What is your age? 18
2. What country are you from? Denmark
3. What do you do for a living? School
4. What do you like to do for fun? Writing stuff
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) I am watching one day at a time
6. What is your dream job? Nurse
7. Can you speak any other languages? I can speak Danish and English, but I can also say a few things in German and Spanish...
8. What place would you most like to visit? I don't know
9. Do you have a partner in life? Does my dog count?
10. Do you have any pets? A dog ^^
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Can't decide
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? Probaly halsey or Hayley Kiyoko
13. What is your favorite place to be in? My bed
14. What are your short term goals? Survive
15. What are your long term goals? Survive
16. What makes you angry? My parents
17. What makes you sad? Past + What I see in the mirrow
18. What makes you happy? My fosterfamily + Flexibility

#12 Eurydice.

Eurydice.

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4632 posts
  • Locationa galaxy far, far away

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:18 PM

1. What is your age? 21
2. What country are you from? USA
3. What do you do for a living? I'm a caregiver for the elderly and people with disabilities.
4. What do you like to do for fun? Write!
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) I'm currently reading I Hate You, Don't Leave Me
6. What is your dream job? Author.
7. Can you speak any other languages? No.
8. What place would you most like to visit? There are so many places in Canada I'd love to explore.
9. Do you have a partner in life? I have a friend group that kind of keeps me sane. So, three partners in life lol?
10. Do you have any pets? Yes. A cat and a snake.
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? My favorite book is War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I like indie music.
13. What is your favorite place to be in? At home in general.
14. What are your short term goals? Lose weight.
15. What are your long term goals? Find a life partner, get married, have kids. I'd definitely like to publish a novel at some point in my life.
16. What makes you angry? Everything.
17. What makes you sad? Failure.
18. What makes you happy? Food, live music, recorded music.

not gruesome, just human.

::::

numbers:

Spoiler

#13 Eliena

Eliena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

1. What is your age? 17
2. What country are you from? The Netherlands

3. What do you do for a living? I go to school haha
4. What do you like to do for fun? sleep and read
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) The secret History by Donna Tartt
6. What is your dream job? Vet
7. Can you speak any other languages? I speak dutch and english fluently.
8. What place would you most like to visit? Canada again
9. Do you have a partner in life? no
10. Do you have any pets? One cat named Ralph
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Blade Runner 2048
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I listen to a bunch of different artists but right now my main obsession is Son Lux
13. What is your favorite place to be in? in my bed lol
14. What are your short term goals? Get good grades
15. What are your long term goals? lose weight!
16. What makes you angry? the gun laws in america
17. What makes you sad? All the pets with abusive homes
18. What makes you happy? food

e76e15250ca95bbf2f509c5f2985de6f.gifStats e76e15250ca95bbf2f509c5f2985de6f.gif

Spoiler

#14 💟 ButterButt 💟

💟 ButterButt 💟

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationEutopia

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

1. What is your age?

The Netherlands

I work in a store

Playing games

The Stranger Beside Me

Working with wildlife at a care center

Besides Dutch my English is pretty good I guess. German. A bit of Spanish.

Japan

Yes

Yes, 2 dogs

Hard to choose.. The Greatest Showman was awesome. Avatar, Titanic, Corpse Bride..

Currently hooked on Emigrate

My bed. Nice and warm.

Being underweight

Finishing a psychology study. At least a bachelor but secretly hoping for a master degree

Lying people

17. What makes you sad?
Gossips

Sex
  • likes this

141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100 99

Current BMI: 21.2

Accountability
Selfies

original.gif

Time is a flat circle.
Everything we've ever done or will do,
we're gonna do over and over and over again.

tumblr_o7lvts85Va1sripato1_500.gif

#15 Buzzbomb

Buzzbomb

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:59 PM

1. What is your age? 18

2. What country are you from? US (Texas)

3. What do you do for a living? Job hunting at the moment

4. What do you like to do for fun? Playing DOS games and watching videos

5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) I'm waiting for the 4th season of The Great British Baking show to come out on Netflix

6. What is your dream job? Surgeon or Astronomer

7. Can you speak any other languages? I'm learning German and Italian

8. What place would you most like to visit? Australia

9. Do you have a partner in life? I do... It's long distance, but if I get this job that I interviewed for, then I'm hoping to save up to go see him in the summer

10. Do you have any pets? No, apartment pet costs are too expensive

11. What’s your favorite book/movie? If I had to choose just one movie that I've seen a billion times, I would say Short Circuit

12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I really like anything if it sounds good to me... my favorite artists are Ariel Pink, Spiritualized, Interpol, Death Grips, and Ween

13. What is your favorite place to be in? Outside in a park by me, there's this bird sanctuary I like to sit at when it's nice outside and listen to soft music

14. What are your short term goals? Get my diploma, my license, and a job

15. What are your long term goals? Live a long life and have my own happy family

16. What makes you angry? People who think they know me and ignorance

17. What makes you sad? Being alone

18. What makes you happy? Talking with my darling

#16 SophiaaLove

SophiaaLove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

1. What is your age? 25

2. What country are you from? Usa

3. What do you do for a living? Security

4. What do you like to do for fun? Video games

5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) Nothing at the moment.

6. What is your dream job? Be a house wife

7. Can you speak any other languages? Nope

8. What place would you most like to visit? Idk?

9. Do you have a partner in life? Yes

10. Do you have any pets? One cat and one dog

11. What’s your favorite book/movie? Queen of the damned

12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? Metal. Chelsea grin

13. What is your favorite place to be in? Bed

14. What are your short term goals? Get out of debt

15. What are your long term goals? Save money so i never have to struggle again

16. What makes you angry? Drunks

17. What makes you sad? Memories

18. What makes you happy? Seeing the people i care about happy
Check out my Snapchat: totophia
And Insta: sophiaabayne
Feel free to add me on either. I'm always up for making new friends.

#17 Dame Edna (justsomeone)

Dame Edna (justsomeone)

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4804 posts
  • Locationmy bed

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

1. What is your age? 16
2. What country are you from? The Netherlands
3. What do you do for a living? I'm still in high school tho I recently got hired by a grocery store so I'll start making dem moneyzzz soon.
4. What do you like to do for fun? Talk to friends, listen to music while dancing/headbanging and singing along acting like a total weirdo (but idc bc I have weird pride), playing instruments, watching inspiring/informative videos and documentaries, when I get myself completely lost in a story I really enjoy reading as well, I also love being outside.
I had to read a book for english which I didn't manage to finish in time but I suppose I'll just continue reading it as it's an enjoyable book. (It's The Circle by Dave Eggers)
6. What is your dream job? I just want a job where I can help changing the world and protect the earth while still being able to travel and where I don't have to compromise by sacrificing any of my individuality, freedom and values.
7. Can you speak any other languages? Dutch
I can't choose. I guess I'd just have to travel the entire globe.
9. Do you have a partner in life? Not yet.
10. Do you have any pets? Nope.
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? I haven't read in a long time but a few years ago when I used to read a lot more I was very into the mortal instruments.
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? I love a lot of genres and artists.
13. What is your favorite place to be in? Forest
14. What are your short term goals? More meditation and yoga and getting my grades up a lil.
15. What are your long term goals? I just wanna be the best version of myself and keep working on self improvement. I wanna go zero waste as soon as my living environment allows for it, I wanna travel, I wanna do more activism, I wanna regularly upload youtube videos and I wanna become very fit.
16. What makes you angry? Hmmm idk. I've never really felt pure anger or rage. Only frustration I guess.
17. What makes you sad? When innocent beings become victim of unnecessary violence
18. What makes you happy? Beautiful beings doing wonderful things for others.
  • likes this

vegan_withclipartwords.gifedna-disapproves-of.jpg #EXPANDPOPTARTMONOnope.gif

[topic='http://www.myproana....e#entry19125674']My accountability [/topic]

#18 Guest_eigh_*

Guest_eigh_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

1. What is your age? 14
2. What country are you from? united states
3. What do you do for a living? suffer at school
4. What do you like to do for fun? dance
5. What are you currently reading? (If you don’t like to read, are you watching any series or shows?) The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
6. What is your dream job? social worker
7. Can you speak any other languages? i'm 3% fluent in German  :D 
8. What place would you most like to visit? Sydney, Australia
9. Do you have a partner in life? nah
10. Do you have any pets? 2 cats
11. What’s your favorite book/movie? book: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan  movie: The Perks of being a Wallflower
12. What is your favorite kind of music or favorite artist? i like The Lumineers and Twenty One Pilots
13. What is your favorite place to be in? idk
14. What are your short term goals? survive school
15. What are your long term goals? get rich lol
16. What makes you angry? when people tell me to calm down during an argument .-.
17. What makes you sad? not sure. i don't cry, like, ever
18. What makes you happy? netflix

#19 Guest_la petite mort_*

Guest_la petite mort_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:53 PM

1. What is your age?

usa

i'm a freelance assistant film editor

play sims

a gentleman in moscow by amor towles

film editor

a little italian and a little spanish

india

platonic, yeah

two dogs, one cat, and one parakeet

can't pick a favorite movie but my current favorite book is her body and other parties by carmen maria machado

i love all music but my favorite band is the killers

home

get to sleep before 2am tonight

i have too many to type out

donald trump

17. What makes you sad?

donald trump

my cat!

#20 ElsaXAnna

ElsaXAnna

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6057 posts
  • LocationDeep inside the dark halls of my deadly mind

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:29 AM

Hey everyone! I’m new here and I’d love to get to know more people! Here are some questions; let’s see how many similar people we can find ❤️

1. What is your age?

​Living in the USA

High school freshmen.

​Look up calorie labels, draw, listen to music, watch documentaries, read science articles, daydream about my future, exercise 

I finished To Kill a Mockingbird a few weeks ago. It was a great book.

Work as an astrophysicist for NASA.

Yep :P

Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand again), Canada again, and Europe

Nope, I am a single pringle but not ready to mingle

No

Favorite movie used to be Frozen. Now I am not sure if I have one.

Pop, k-pop, Gothic/metal/rock music

Outside walking at night (to anywhere), or at my room.

Manage to survive without wanting to kill myself, getting good grades this year, trying to fight my ED thoughts, trying to maintain this weight and not lose (and please, please, let me not gain, mom and dad).

Get to Harvard, work for NASA, rent or purchase an apartment in the city, and of course RELAPSE and lose weight

Being forced to eat everyday by my parents because I am a minor, the fact that I still have a bit more than four years until I am a legal adult.
17. What makes you sad?

The realization that my ED will probably continue to take over my life until I turn eighteen and after that, that I need to starve and harm myself to feel normal, that I feel so disgusting and fat all the time and cannot fight my ED thoughts and let them control every aspect of my life.

The thought about relapse and losing weight makes me exhilarated to an indescribable extent.

"I want to find someone who loves me the same way I hate myself"

~Me

Statistics:

Spoiler

SOME FACTS ABOUT ME ^_^

Spoiler

tumblr_mjg42cg8Zn1rmuq7po1_500.png

Come Back Home (Cringy Poetry about Forced Recovery)

Spoiler

med_gallery_11569_1185_3455.png

I'm bigger than my body,

I'm colder than this home,

I'm meaner than my demons,

I'm bigger than these bones.

All the kids cried out:"Please stop, you're scaring me,"

I can't help this awful energy,

God damn right, you should be scared of me,

WHO IS IN CONTROL?

Days Since I was Born Until I am 18 and Can Finally Relapse: 6574

Days I had lived so Far: 5772

Days From Today (March 24, 2020) Until I am 18 and Can Finally Relapse (June 4th, 2022): 802

Countdown of Days Since I was Born Until 18:

Spoiler

Everything will be Good if You are Thin . . .

Spoiler

My Life in a Nutshell. Ready to Get Triggered? [spoiler]

tumblr_ng6i6sBzxT1rntxqeo1_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...eo10_r1_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...ntxqeo2_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...ntxqeo4_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...ntxqeo6_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...qeo8_r1_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumb...qeo9_r1_250.gifhttp://78.media.tumblr.com/e7041544e2ecfe0a29745c3d458bbd29/tumblr_ng6i6sB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users