The Best Green Tea, Raspberry Ketone, and Spirulina? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Best Green Tea, Raspberry Ketone, and Spirulina?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 prettyalsoskinny

prettyalsoskinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Hi everyone. I'm looking into Green tea, raspberry ketones and spirulina and I was wondering what brands y'all buy?

I saw Mega T Green Tea supplements somewhere - I was looking into trying those, but wanted to know what kind you guys buy.

SW: 150 lbs.

CW (july 18): 140 lbs.

GW1: 135 lbs.

GW2:125 lbs.

GW3: 115 lbs.

5' 4.5"

total loss: 10 lbs. since july 6

#2 Minji64

Minji64

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3014 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Raspberry ketones worked great for me :)

mini-graphics-cats-397945.gif

OCD | Trichotillomania | Major Depression 

AnaNOS | Chew & Spit | SI Clean | Binge Clean

Goal: 80lb | 14.6

#3 Empower Me

Empower Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

I have Holland and Barret Spirulina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users