Laxatives - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Laxatives

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skinnnyb

skinnnyb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Right, so I've never bought any laxatives before and I'm planning on doing so tomorrow from Tesco.
I was wondering if there was an age restriction on buying them? I know there is on paracetamol, and I read that there's not a limit on laxatives but I read some where else that there is.

So if someone could let me know, that would be great!

#2 wanting_erika

wanting_erika

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Locationbehind the millions of walls ive built in my head

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

no age limit im 15 and got them 

• skinnnyb likes this

SAY IT ALOUD

"TODAY I WILL DO MY BEST!"

TODAY, I WILL TRY MY BEST

TO MAKE CHOICES THAT ARE
HEALTHY AND MAKE ME
FEEL GOOD.

TODAY

‚ÄčI'LL WORK ON MY GOAL!

my fitness pal: rowolfs

#3 WrongImage ^-^TEAPOT^-^

WrongImage ^-^TEAPOT^-^

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

No age limit, take dulcolax if it's your first time, I love them. Tesco and Boots have them.

Ticker for my first goal:
(started on 13/05/2013)
weight.png
I know that my first goal may seem fat to a lot of you, unfortunately I have big bones and severe PCOS and this is what I was told is my "ideal weight", however once achieved my "healthy" goal, depending on the size I will be, I have other goals (that I may or may not decide to pursue):
GW2: 60kg
GW3: 58kg
GW4: 52,6kg
GW5: 51,3kg
UGW: 50kg 

You know you have an ED when... You walk into a pizzeria that offer pizzas under 600 cals, salad included, ask the waiter the exact amount of calories of the low cal pizza margherita, he doesn't know the answer, then make the same question to the chef and the restaurant manager, and they don't know the answer, leave the restaurant without eating, walk a mile, walk into another pizzeria to ask if they offer low cal pizzas, which they don't, then take a bus to another place and have a 470 cal pizza in another restaurant... then feeling guilty because of the calories and the carbs and wish you didn't had the pizza you craved for months and walked half a mile to get a bus to go home pinching your abdominal fat!

Skip dinner and wake up thinner.

Hunger from bed to rise makes a girl a smaller size.

Hunger hurts but starving works.

Nothing tastes good as skinny feels.

What you eat in private you wear it in public.

You can never be too rich or too thin.

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users