fellow bigorexians! - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

fellow bigorexians!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Megarexia

Megarexia

Advanced Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

just some videos of our illness!!

you are not alone

if you ever want to talk pm me!

• cry.baby. and AshMeadows like this

0. Megarexia "a mental condition in which one perceives one's body as too thin, and desires it to be ever larger," 1 is the opposite of anorexia. Recent statistics indicate that six percent of men who engage in bodybuilding programs suffer from this. Megarexics often feel humiliated, are defensive about their body image, uncomfortable with talk about body building, and socially ill at ease. Individuals diagnosed as megarexics are "chronically preoccupied with the concept of increasing their body mass. When they look in the mirror, they see themselves as too small and too weak."

FAQ

1. "you are a troll" - No I just have different struggles with a different eating disorder, stop following me around trying to make me out to be a bad person.

2. "Go to a bodybuilding website" or "you'd be better off on a bodybuilding website"-  I'll go to a bodybuilding forum the moment you go to a diet forum. Same thing, right?

3. "you don't even have an ed"- Tired of explaining to close minded people, be a doll and scroll up to number 0.

4. "if you want better responses don't post in the anorexia forum board"- Once again, close minded, it's not the "anorexia board" It's called the "general eating disorder discussion board" where all eating disorders can be discussed, not just the "most common" one of this website.

5. Most people asking these are close minded people who think anorexia is the only eating disorder, don't be stupid, this world does not revolve around you, not even mental illness does, get out of your bubble and realize there are tons of other types of eating disorders out there, and this website accept all of them,  so yeah other than that, don't be dumb and i'm sure we can be great friends.

CW- TOO SMALL.

j8flw0.jpg                                    

#2 Megarexia

Megarexia

Advanced Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

2:00

barbie doll equivelent!!!

always wondered!

0. Megarexia "a mental condition in which one perceives one's body as too thin, and desires it to be ever larger," 1 is the opposite of anorexia. Recent statistics indicate that six percent of men who engage in bodybuilding programs suffer from this. Megarexics often feel humiliated, are defensive about their body image, uncomfortable with talk about body building, and socially ill at ease. Individuals diagnosed as megarexics are "chronically preoccupied with the concept of increasing their body mass. When they look in the mirror, they see themselves as too small and too weak."

FAQ

1. "you are a troll" - No I just have different struggles with a different eating disorder, stop following me around trying to make me out to be a bad person.

2. "Go to a bodybuilding website" or "you'd be better off on a bodybuilding website"-  I'll go to a bodybuilding forum the moment you go to a diet forum. Same thing, right?

3. "you don't even have an ed"- Tired of explaining to close minded people, be a doll and scroll up to number 0.

4. "if you want better responses don't post in the anorexia forum board"- Once again, close minded, it's not the "anorexia board" It's called the "general eating disorder discussion board" where all eating disorders can be discussed, not just the "most common" one of this website.

5. Most people asking these are close minded people who think anorexia is the only eating disorder, don't be stupid, this world does not revolve around you, not even mental illness does, get out of your bubble and realize there are tons of other types of eating disorders out there, and this website accept all of them,  so yeah other than that, don't be dumb and i'm sure we can be great friends.

CW- TOO SMALL.

j8flw0.jpg                                    

#3 Gipsy

Gipsy

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3442 posts
  • LocationIn my head.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

Eh, I'm just happy they extended the amount of similar illnesses on the forums primarily because of you.

• Generic User and BridgeteCara like this

giphy.gif

#4 Megarexia

Megarexia

Advanced Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

2nrdf9t.jpg

"when i get a bad shot of myself in the mirror, sometimes i actually stay home for the rest of the day and don't go outside because im afraid people will think i look too small"

FAQ

CW- TOO SMALL.

j8flw0.jpg                                    

#5 Mrsfitness41812

Mrsfitness41812

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2713 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Omg this is sooo me! ^^^ I hate it! I'm 95 lbs, 4'8 been weight lifting for 4 years and feel way too small! My goal weight is 110 lbs!
Name:Mary-Kate

Height: 4'8 πŸ‘  Yes it's true I'm addicted to my heels...

HW: 98 lbs πŸ˜€
LW: 79 lbs 😷
CW: 95.3 lbs (April 10th)☺️
GW1:100 lbs πŸ˜ƒ By May 13th
GW2: 105 lbs 😍By June 13th

My Goals: (Outside of my weight)
1.) Become a certified personal trainer through NASM by August 2015
2.) Start classes by September 2015 to get my AS in Dental Assisting
3.) Start working at a gym as a personal trainer by September 2015
4.) Have my OWN place by October 2015
5.) Graduate with my AS in Dental Assisting by Fall 2017 at the LATEST
6.) Move to Tampa, Florida by the time I am 30 years old or younger
7.) Meet and marry the WOMAN of my dreams hopefully by my mid 30s or younger
8.) Have my Pro Card in Figure by the time I am 32 years old or younger
9.) Have a good job as a dental hygienist, a nice house/cars, a wife and a child of either our own or an adopted one
10.) Visit the following places some day; China, India, Africa, Hawaii, Jamaica, Thailand, Rome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users