my 5 year battle with bigorexia! - Page 3 - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

my 5 year battle with bigorexia!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 thinspinkin

thinspinkin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

Had to make a new account to not get flamed for this hah. (im on his side)

Anyways, the person saying "jacking off with one arm" is a complete idiot, you do not get muscles like that from jacking off, jacking off does shit all for you, maybe a bit stronger forearm or something, but nothing big,

if you did get huge from that, every guy in the world would be fucking ripped.

also, you can't work out only one arm, your body will grow in proportion with itself, most of the time. a muscle can only get so big until it will stop growing if your others arent.

it's obviously the camera angle.

and to the person saying "i've seen it elsewhere", wheres your proof? 

I think it was him, because i tried to make him prove it on KIK, he sent me a real camera photo and it was him, (i pissed him off, he only sent a picture of his arm and blocked me LOL)

to the point, i don't blame this kid at all, i followed some of his posts, and the same people went to every single thread of his and tried to start a fight with him, he even ignored the first few of them, played it cool, and they got even more mad? it's like the whole saying "after hearing it for so long, you start to believe it"

he probably got sick and tired of people belittleing him and finally lost it on everyone, i actually blame others over him on this one, he wanted real advice so it seemed, and all he got was a kick in the nuts.

I just don;t get why people would keep going after him, don't click his thread if you don't like him? it's that easy

"if you have nothing nice to say don't say it"

it's like today, this women probably hasn't showered in 5 months, did i tell her that? of course not, i ignored the "problem" and walked away.

at the same time, he did go about some things in the wrong way, like the cutting thread, not sure if he did that on purpose or if he didn't even know about self harm/cutting.

he looks like a bodybuilder, cutting has a different meaning in that.

all that being said, even if he doesn't have the "bigorexia", i do believe he has something wrong with him mentally, just the way he acts proves it.

• pealiniaWes, BridgeteCara and moontheory like this

#42 neverskinnyenough1989

neverskinnyenough1989

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

I had never heard of this before now. Thank you for sharing your story. we are all here to support one another and if you would like to talk or vent feel free to message me :)

Im disgusted by my obsession with food, weight loss, and the number on my scale. Make it stop. 

H: 5'1

SW: 116 lbs

CW: 92, 91, 90, 89, 87, 85, 83, 82, 81 lbs

GW1: 89 lbs

GW2: 85 lbs

GW: 80 lbs

#43 Vincent Price

Vincent Price

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6342 posts
  • LocationHunting Wabbits

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

Had to make a new account to not get flamed for this hah. (im on his side)

Anyways, the person saying "jacking off with one arm" is a complete idiot, you do not get muscles like that from jacking off, jacking off does shit all for you, maybe a bit stronger forearm or something, but nothing big,

Obviously that wasn't a serious response.  Just like when he came back specifically to harass us, we weren't serious when we said we felt bad for him being so cranky because no one was willing to whip out a microscope and a pair of tweezers to rub one out for him.

and to the person saying "i've seen it elsewhere", wheres your proof? 

I did reverse image searches on all his photos here, and the only results I found took me back to MPA.

he probably got sick and tired of people belittleing him and finally lost it on everyone, i actually blame others over him on this one, he wanted real advice so it seemed, and all he got was a kick in the nuts.

I was nice to him from the first time I encountered him, and he was nothing but mean and rude to me.

I just don;t get why people would keep going after him, don't click his thread if you don't like him? it's that easy

Well since he actually did turn out to be a troll and returned later to harass and trigger lots of people (he targeted a few members specifically and then addressed all "worthless anorexics" to tell them they were fat), no harm no foul, really.

• Rorschach and Pina_Colada_Twist like this

tumblr_nx82elstqV1sscqwxo1_400.gif

#44 Pina_Colada_Twist

Pina_Colada_Twist

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

IDK... I still feel bad for him....

What if yall tried to get support for you ED and everyone was like "you don't have a real eating disorder"....

I know some of his posts seem trollish... I am just saying that if it was reverse and people were judging and calling an anorexic a liar on MPA yall would be jumping all over those people

Awww you know you're my fave but I really can't defend this guy. Initially I thought he might be alright and it is a valid ED but did you see his posts? "I cut too deep" and another one asking for "tips and tricks"... he was really needlessly inflammatory and triggering to people. Even people who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I still think he was Alpha.Omega and nothing will convince me otherwise. =P

• prescription likes this

#45 prescription

prescription

MPA Poll Dancer

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20614 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

Awww you know you're my fave but I really can't defend this guy. Initially I thought he might be alright and it is a valid ED but did you see his posts? "I cut too deep" and another one asking for "tips and tricks"... he was really needlessly inflammatory and triggering to people. Even people who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally I still think he was Alpha.Omega and nothing will convince me otherwise. =P

Yes, I did see his posts. I agree that he was over the top. I just hate for people to feel invalid. I don't want him to be sad...
  • BridgeteCara likes this

lonely-blog_20_1_-thumb-350x259-27542.jp

What if.. I am already thin, and I am the only one who doesn't know it

HW: - 233lbs
CW: - somewhere under 110
LW 95.5
Height - 5'5

UGW - Suppose to be recovering but I am not skinny yet so... 88

#46 BabsGaz

BabsGaz

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

I would love to cannulate those veins :D

HW 80kg when on meds

LW 48kg bmi 16
GW1 55kg/ GW2 45kg

#47 BridgeteCara

BridgeteCara

Biggest Bitch of MPA

• Members
  • 19220 posts
  • Location💜 with my dog

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:23 PM

Well he wasnt Alpha Omega thats for sure. I talked to him and his girlfriend on here Esmerial, he was on here for her. I originally had thought they were the same person but theyre definitely not.

Member of the Starving Sisters<3

“When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.” --- George RR Martin, A Game of Thrones

The only number that would ever be enough is 0. Zero pounds, zero life, size zero, double-zero, zero point. Zero in tennis is love. I finally get it.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson

Trust your hunches, They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level. - Joyce Brothers

v6ugap.jpg

#48 xaesthetic

xaesthetic

Enigmatic Elf

• Supporter
  • 11968 posts
  • LocationSonoma County, Ca

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:36 PM

IDK... I still feel bad for him....

What if yall tried to get support for you ED and everyone was like "you don't have a real eating disorder"....

I know some of his posts seem trollish... I am just saying that if it was reverse and people were judging and calling an anorexic a liar on MPA yall would be jumping all over those people

Well see the thing is, when he first joined I was suuuuuper nice to him, but instead of being nice back he was just an asswad.

I don't respect asswads. That's just how it is.

Admin wouldn't have banned him if he wasn't a troll.

#49 prescription

prescription

MPA Poll Dancer

• Accountability access
  • 20614 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Well see the thing is, when he first joined I was suuuuuper nice to him, but instead of being nice back he was just an asswad.

I don't respect asswads. That's just how it is.

Admin wouldn't have banned him if he wasn't a troll.

Admin banned me for like 8 months....

I was being a troll.
  • BridgeteCara and Vincent Price like this

LW 95.5
Height - 5'5

#50 xaesthetic

xaesthetic

Enigmatic Elf

• Supporter
  • 11968 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

Admin banned me for like 8 months....

I was being a troll.

Was this a typo or were you trying to say I'm right?

Regardless, I gave respect and the benefit of the doubt,

he treated me like a piece of shit and just kept saying "You don't respect me because I'm not ana"

Even though I'm not "ana" either and I did respect him at first.

Again, ass-nugget attitude = no respect from me

• prescription and Pina_Colada_Twist like this

#51 prescription

prescription

MPA Poll Dancer

• Accountability access
  • 20614 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

Was this a typo or were you trying to say I'm right?

he treated me like a piece of shit and just kept saying "You don't respect me because I'm not ana"

I get what are saying. I didn't interact with him so I have no clue.

No typo, I really was a bitch when I got banned...

LW 95.5
Height - 5'5

#52 xaesthetic

xaesthetic

Enigmatic Elf

• Supporter
  • 11968 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:58 PM

I get what are saying. I didn't interact with him so I have no clue.

No typo, I really was a bitch when I got banned...

Lol but how were you a bitch?

I friggin' love you >.<

• Pina_Colada_Twist likes this

#53 prescription

prescription

MPA Poll Dancer

• Accountability access
  • 20614 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

I friggin' love you >.<

You know all those attention seeking people who want to commit suicide 6 to 10 times a week....
I kept telling her to just do it and get it over with because everyone was tired of her anyways....

I got banned for like two days....

Then (the next day) someone made a comment in chat about seeing who could cut the deepest, I told the person to go ahead and do it because they triggering others and it would be better if they died alone instead of taking people with them. Some people who had just joined chat screen captured only that part of the conversation and reported me.

I think I might have told someone "your face is pointless" and they reported me on the same night

Admin did write me an email the first time asking me to stop telling people to die. But it didn't respond to any of my emails for months after the second ban. It sucked too cause MPA is the only social contact I have with people. I am kind of pathetic.

LW 95.5
Height - 5'5

#54 prescription

prescription

MPA Poll Dancer

• Accountability access
  • 20614 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

That's why I don't use chat rooms anymore. I lack the ability to control my mouth

LW 95.5
Height - 5'5

#55 Guest_TinyBeauty_*

Guest_TinyBeauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

You know all those attention seeking people who want to commit suicide 6 to 10 times a week....
I kept telling her to just do it and get it over with because everyone was tired of her anyways....

I got banned for like two days....

Then (the next day) someone made a comment in chat about seeing who could cut the deepest, I told the person to go ahead and do it because they triggering others and it would be better if they died alone instead of taking people with them. Some people who had just joined chat screen captured only that part of the conversation and reported me.

I think I might have told someone "your face is pointless" and they reported me on the same night

Admin did write me an email the first time asking me to stop telling people to die. But it didn't respond to any of my emails for months after the second ban. It sucked too cause MPA is the only social contact I have with people. I am kind of pathetic.

I respect you, some people just need to be told to stfu, honestly.

#56 Guest_TinyBeauty_*

Guest_TinyBeauty_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

I can tell you now I'm 80% sure that image in the blue shirt is photoshopped. I have used photoshop a lot, I took photography for 2 years and you see those white lines around the "smaller" arm? That happens when you cut around an object in photoshop using the magnetic wand or lasso tool. Generally you blend those lines if you are doing a cut/paste job in photoshop.

#57 Slim_derella

Slim_derella

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

Was this a typo or were you trying to say I'm right?

Hey, why are you breaking your promise?

You stay on your side of the forum and i stay on mine!

#58 Rorschach

Rorschach

Advanced Sage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2483 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

I hate talking about other users like this, but the fact that he was banned makes me feel a bit... better.

At first, I decided to respect him because he didn't seem rude at all....

.... but I honestly believe that he was trying to make a passive agressive joke about SH.

Was he a troll?  Maybe.  Was he disrespectful? From my perspective, I believe so.

Please try not to get TOO angry at this, but I believed he may even have tried to gloat over our eating disorders at some points.

I'm not saying he's a horrible guy, but from my view point, he seems to have been rude and

after a while I was getting pretty offended.  And keep in mind, I don't get offended too easily.   :wacko:

All in all some of you guys seemed to like him.

Some of you guys seem to dislike him.

But something tells me we won't be seeing that many folks with Muscle Dysmorphia anytime soon.   ^_^

• CherryCookie likes this

If you or someone you love from MPA is in a crisis come here.

Spoiler

The beautiful, perfect girlfriend that I love dearly more than anything in the world.

#59 Vincent Price

Vincent Price

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6342 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:54 PM

Hey, why are you breaking your promise?

You stay on your side of the forum and i stay on mine!

What is going on here?

• BabsGaz likes this

#60 Vincent Price

Vincent Price

Omniscient

• Members
  • 6342 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:58 PM

I friggin' love you >.<

Ummmm... Slin_derella is not another reincarnation of Mega, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

• AndThen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users