my 5 year battle with bigorexia! - Page 5 - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

my 5 year battle with bigorexia!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_Maris Crane-style_*

Guest_Maris Crane-style_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:50 PM

Really informative!  I definitely learned something new today.  Thank you for sharing.  

#82 Adassai

Adassai

Omniscient

• Supporter
  • 2734 posts
  • LocationBerkeley, CA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:46 PM

I know I'm late on the band-wagon, but thank you so much for sharing! It's nice to hear about other eating disorders (not that it's nice that we have them, but we really are very diverse people that, while outwardly may look different and have very different habits, all mostly suffer from similar underlying insecurities). You look super muscular, by the way, and best of luck in getting where you want to go! You can have all the food I avoid xD

27.M

CW: "Bring me Solo and the Wookie."

tumblr_m0zyc5mrnZ1qazkdco1_r1_500.gif

#83 Endo

Endo

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

My god, the pic in his signature though. Heart melted.

Honestly I could see the same thing happening to me, i'm so mentally unstable if I were to get healthy it'd have to be in a crazy way.

#84 Lilclairese

Lilclairese

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:54 PM

i've always had an eating disorder.., but around 5 years ago it really hit home, everything blew up on me, i realized every guy i admired was muscular, one problem, i wasn't, dbz was my show, i loved gohan, i wanted to be like gohan..  i wanted to be like superman and all my life long heroes..  i felt like thats what i needed to do to be a man, even though i was suffering from anorexia at the time.. before i start i want to thank furious pete who helped me out of the darkness and to the "light"? or is it really light? (later when i fell back into anorexia and his videos helped me back out) soon after the iron bug hit me.. hit me hard!

and a big shoutout to durrah who i found later, will link videos.. he literally underwent the same shit as me..

this is them if you haven't seen him yet

-furious pete

durrah - 

259zbkw.jpg

anorexia to bigorexia transformation.

this is back at my lowest weight when anorexia had hold of me

2nq61dv.jpg

after about a year or two at the gym this is what i looked like.. still unsatisfied, and still a skinny bitch, i was about 60 pounds heavier and considered healthy at the time.. but my head was killing me and eventually took over, i took every known supplement after this, i hated myself, i wanted to die still

dv9t4.jpg

a year later this is what i looked like.. i couldnt believe the two pictures, after a year i barely gaind anything, a few shitty pounds.. thats all so i decided to take it to the text step, i ate eerything in sight, i mean everything, 10,000 calories easily, i couldn't sleep, i couldn't do anything, i would stay home and eat, i couldn't walk, walking burns calories, I NEED CaLORIES.

2wf7drt.jpg

after quitting walking altogether i took the essentials, i start doing injections of b12, i had 1000 calorie weight gainers, i ate everything in sight

a few years later this is what i look like... my body is okay, but it took be better, i know it took a while and i still am tiny but i did all i could.. in and out of hospitals and everything..

2yl8rac.jpg

2wpnqqu.jpg

still not where i want to be.. i need to constatly wear baggy sweaters to hide what is under it.. i hate it but im use to it.. i hate when people try to touch me, i feel fragile.. i feel like im going to break, its hard to even find photso to upload.. i delete everything because my body is gross

this is my story.. if any other bigorexians would like to share.. please.. remember

you are not alone!! don't let this illness beat your head

i may have missed a lot, on my phone trying to link some photos and everything.. sorry, in a hurry

okay so I totally stared for like 10 minutes drooling on myself. 

• wanna_be_loser likes this

hw: 190

cw: 116

gw: 85

high: 5'7

not til my days are over. 

#85 Baby_Hippo

Baby_Hippo

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

This is so interesting to me, because on one hand I completely understand, but on the other I don't.

Like I look at you and I think wow what amazing gains you look amazing, how does this guy not see it.

But then I think about my self, and my desire to lose weight and be tiny and even when I've lost 20 pounds , I look in the mirror and don't see any change.

Anyways, I don't know, know I didn't add much to your piece, but its interesting to see a different perspective.

Anyways best of luck too you, and try not to be tooooooo hard on yourself, gohan is shaking right now, lol

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

#86 Explosion-san

Explosion-san

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

i've always had an eating disorder.., but around 5 years ago it really hit home, everything blew up on me, i realized every guy i admired was muscular, one problem, i wasn't, dbz was my show, i loved gohan, i wanted to be like gohan..  i wanted to be like superman and all my life long heroes..  i felt like thats what i needed to do to be a man, even though i was suffering from anorexia at the time.. before i start i want to thank furious pete who helped me out of the darkness and to the "light"? or is it really light? (later when i fell back into anorexia and his videos helped me back out) soon after the iron bug hit me.. hit me hard!

and a big shoutout to durrah who i found later, will link videos.. he literally underwent the same shit as me..

this is them if you haven't seen him yet

-furious pete

durrah - 

259zbkw.jpg

anorexia to bigorexia transformation.

this is back at my lowest weight when anorexia had hold of me

2nq61dv.jpg

after about a year or two at the gym this is what i looked like.. still unsatisfied, and still a skinny bitch, i was about 60 pounds heavier and considered healthy at the time.. but my head was killing me and eventually took over, i took every known supplement after this, i hated myself, i wanted to die still

dv9t4.jpg

a year later this is what i looked like.. i couldnt believe the two pictures, after a year i barely gaind anything, a few shitty pounds.. thats all so i decided to take it to the text step, i ate eerything in sight, i mean everything, 10,000 calories easily, i couldn't sleep, i couldn't do anything, i would stay home and eat, i couldn't walk, walking burns calories, I NEED CaLORIES.

2wf7drt.jpg

after quitting walking altogether i took the essentials, i start doing injections of b12, i had 1000 calorie weight gainers, i ate everything in sight

a few years later this is what i look like... my body is okay, but it took be better, i know it took a while and i still am tiny but i did all i could.. in and out of hospitals and everything..

2yl8rac.jpg

2wpnqqu.jpg

still not where i want to be.. i need to constatly wear baggy sweaters to hide what is under it.. i hate it but im use to it.. i hate when people try to touch me, i feel fragile.. i feel like im going to break, its hard to even find photso to upload.. i delete everything because my body is gross

this is my story.. if any other bigorexians would like to share.. please.. remember

you are not alone!! don't let this illness beat your head

i may have missed a lot, on my phone trying to link some photos and everything.. sorry, in a hurry

Goals man...

AmazingFabulousBackswimmer-size_restrict

Explosion!

Male

Height: 6'1.5"

HW: 275lbs

CW: 198lbs

LW: 185lbs

Currently doing a cut

UGW: No idea? Flash a V8 is the goal, being 180lbs would probably help.

#87 Guest_Covfefe_*

Guest_Covfefe_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:54 PM

Woah. You're not skinny at all dude, you are seriously jacked. I know not seeing that is part of your disordered mindset and me writing this won't change the way you see yourself, but god DAYUM.

#88 Pan1c

Pan1c

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:01 PM

Honestly, thank you for sharing. This ├ęchos my own personal sentiments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users