Youtube - what do you watch? - Page 2 - Movies and TV Shows - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Youtube - what do you watch?

youtube media bingewatching distraction

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 Nessii

Nessii

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1884 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

I'm completely obsessed with food programs on youtube; supersize v superskinny, freaky eaters, secret eaters, my 600Ib life etc etc I could watch them all day long. 

Also love a bit of ASMR 

• oceansm00nchild and venividivicious like this

Height: 5'7

Lw: 112
Cw: 131

Ugw: 98

I wish I could've known about the view from half way down

#22 lipglossier

lipglossier

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Locationcyberspace

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

commentary channels are my shit, my faves r Pyrocynical, NFKRZ, and  Leafyishere (rip lmao)

I also love BEEF, drama, logical, honest, shook, exposed, and all of those channels.

*I'm also obsessed with shane, trisha paytas, James charles, Bretman rock, morges, safiya nygaard, softdrinksalesman, Sarah Hawkinson, Tana Mongeau, Jenna Marbles, and photoshopsurgeon.

insta-photo-share_1000002414.jpg

#23 gloss

gloss

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

I love watching justkiddingnews/justkiddingparty, they have long videos so it's nice to just have on in the background lol
the ultimate expedition on youtube red was really cool. I watch chachi gonzales too, she was in that.

shane and tana don't do a lot of conspiracy/storytimes anymore but I like watching those. also, david dobrik's vlogs for some reason
I watch a lot of clothing hauls. I like makeup youtube sometimes. like alva jay (she actually has nutrition videos tho), nikkietutorials, sheslulu (latina stoner/astrology kween). 
I have a separate channel where I watch all my ED-esque stuff like supersize vs superskinny and everything on the AnMiAngel account.

• mercurial_devil likes this

tumblr_m4sxhw83wd1rq45ln.gif

LEJ9K7D.png

🔌 @ edc: dulce

xvI6ukr.png

#24 mercurial_devil

mercurial_devil

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationDo Not Adjust Your Television Set

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:21 PM

I religiously watch Phillip DeFranco/the vlogs and Linus Tech Tips- like even if you don't think you like watching computer hardware channels the group of people is so charismatic and Linus and Luke are so goddamn precious that I highly recommend checking it out. Things tend to go either jaw-droppingly perfect or completely to shit in the funniest way in a lot of their builds and challenges. Also their review for the Star Wars Nvidia Titan XP is like half the reason I have a graphics card that costs as much as a used car lmfao. 

In the nerd vein Jayztwocents and Bitwit for more hardware, The Know and ETC News for nerd news, Emergency Awesome for DC/pop culture episode and trailer reviews and easter eggs.  

Also You Suck At Cooking, It's Alive! (Bon Appetit test kitchen), Chills/Top 15s, Dan Bell, Nightmare Expo. 

Oh and like a confusing amount of ten hour videos of white noise/people running fans and showers lol. I have these headphones to sleep in that are like a neoprene blindfold with slits in the side to put the little speakers in because I sleep lightly. 

• oozoo likes this

Now I'm walking here on rusty nails with broken wings and battered sails

I told you that I'm leavin', but I'm probably telling lies

I am drowning, there is no sign of land

You are coming down with me, YEAH YEAH, hand in unlovable hand

#25 lithesome

lithesome

Certified Diet Coke Addict™

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5260 posts
  • Locationa shitty country in eastern europe

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:23 AM

6teen

iKON TV 
haley pham 

simply nailogical

psych2go 

theodd1sout

jaiden animations

jesse the reader

i used to watch a bunch of sims players, too

tumblr_ll7wgcEB5I1qi6qow.gif bodychecks | 40-day fast ✓ tumblr_ll7wgcEB5I1qi6qow.gif

tumblr_o3lnfswVgH1twgsxao1_400.gif

hbmi: 17 tumblr_inline_p7gikbj0Ae1snulow_540.gif lbmi: 12 tumblr_inline_p7gikbj0Ae1snulow_540.gif gbmi: 11

#26 Guest_Cherokee Girl_*

Guest_Cherokee Girl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:02 AM

Mukbangs all day long. Especially an occasional ASMR one. I used to love watching Kingsley, he was funnier when he was meaner, I don't know.

But okay, for real, am I the only one that watches workout videos by guys like Jordan Yeoh just for kicks? Lmao, I don't even give a fuck about triceps or anything like that but watching him slightly sweaty and shirtless after a five minute workout is like a gift from God.

#27 Guest_Play Nice_*

Guest_Play Nice_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

Usually Ben Shapiro, Rebel Media, cute animal videos, and stuff about travelling. Lately, I've been watching a lot of ProZD and old animes as well. i.e. the Getbackers, the Osomatsu Brothers. Yugi-Oh Abridged, etc. 

#28 misscarolina

misscarolina

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA, USA

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

i love that kind of craziness is taking now younga make up ladies over the media

i love watching marina joyce / eugenia cooney / venus angelic just for the mediatic reputation they're going through, i consideer them as a non healthy mindset people of whom i m able to identify myself and laugh abt, obs with all of my respect.

i like watching lolita and goth ones hauls and vlogs too, like lovelylor, princesspeachie, fille du porcelaine or manic moth, psychara and mai magi... and kinda the unknown and forgotten youtubers that nobody knows about just because they have like 6 subscribers or lol like evil goth bunny or winniko.

i also do watch veggan or naturalist video s youtubers and my favs on this way are emma laird and jenny mustard... you will see me always paying the bills for them on the comments !

instead i watch a lot of random recoveries from random anorexic girls in a very low tone just for relax myself with the music they put on their vids lololol i remember that one she couldnt handle herself to a normal diet and people was constantly telling her to stop making vides cause she was underaeating aand that wasnt so positive to the young aged youtube media and she as like oh no what so should i care or just fucking up ??????????? lolw

omfg i hate dakota rose lol

We have a similar taste in youtube channels and i checked out all these recommendations :D thanks!!

#29 Pyoko

Pyoko

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:32 PM

Pimple/cyst popping and hair plucking, surgery, handcrafts, how it's made videos, cooking and let's plays mostly.

Mostly it's been just

Food Wishes

Kizuna Ai

Vinesauce

School of Life

also music and memes

• Alicette likes this

I'm the seed in your head, if you're good then you'll dream.

257527.png

#30 fairy freckles

fairy freckles

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

h3h3, iduuubz, pixie locks, venus angelic, mikan, eugenia cooney when i wanna be triggered lol, 

Accountability 

Thinspo 

7130213adcedead074dac74377a003db.jpg

#31 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

I'm subscribed to a lot of channels, my main interests being: music, art, gardening, science, philosophy, minimalism, tiny houses, health/weight loss, DIYs, ASMR, horror stories/creepypasta, video games... I also like to watch light/funny stuff like Good Mythical Morning, Tanya Hennessy, ThreadBanger and Emma Chamberlain cooking videos :P

#32 Guest_VANDRELYST._*

Guest_VANDRELYST._*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

I like the trash of youtube. Shane, trish, drew, emilia fart, garret. 

But i am also obsessed with this channel. Especially when they post a top 10 of really weird and creepy stuff.

I also liked watching ThatPoppy vids but since the drama i am now turned to team mars argo.

Sometimes, rarely, I watch make up and hair tutorials. Not that I am doing anything with it tho. I mostly watch this channel.

I watch a lot of drawing tutorials as well, since I practice my drawing.

Uhm... oh politics. I like listening to peoples opinions and stories.

And ofcourse the kpop mv's.

Oh damn i watch a lot of youtube.

#33 Emmy24_

Emmy24_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

Usually, I watch Let's plays (such as by Gronkh, TheZeroOfTime, DerPeci...), but also documentary films, food diaries, and I'm following people who are talking about... well, many different things.

#34 FandomTrashQueen

FandomTrashQueen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

I'm obsessed with Dan and Phil and Daz Games. I also love meme compilations, funny videos and kpop videos. Particularly BTS and Day6 videos 

#35 kittyjems

kittyjems

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

a few i love are emma chamberlain, shane dawson (and his squad ofc just not bothered to list them all), simplynailogical n jenna marbles !!

oh OH Oh oh i also really like spooky channels. im rlly into night mind and stuff like that so i enjoy kinda freaky channels. also bc i can't download unknown developer games because im on a macbook i like watching reloading64s playthroughs and explanations of his stuff bc it really entertains me. none of that made sense did it pfft

#36 shadowkittxn

shadowkittxn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

I love Shane Dawson! I also watch a lot of gamers like Markiplier. Kendall Rae is another one of my favourites - she makes really good conspiracy theory and true crime videos 

CW: 94 lbs

UGW: 80lbs

100 99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85 84 83 82 81 80

92b0acf29e6411d78cc0cf3c67476e62.gif

Updated: June 30th 2018

#37 nocashews

nocashews

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMichigan - for now

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:35 PM

VICE documentaries  (Hamilton's Pharmacopeia)

Earthling Ed

documentaries about food and health and veganism

every Lil Wayne song that exists

• never-thin-enough and oozoo like this

#38 Guest_audreym_*

Guest_audreym_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

Gaming videos, pet videos and a shit ton of those "what I eat in a day" videos.

#39 1cry

1cry

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Locationthe in between

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:14 AM

I watch a bunch of fit, clean eating, and weightlifting girls on youtube. Also, vegan channels but the thing is that I don't practice it at all. I want to but idk, maybe I'm too lazy to do so.

Some people I watch:

• nikki blackletter
  • maryana dvorska
  • nastassia ponomarenko
  • rachel aust
  • hitomi mochizuki
  • olivia vargus
  • cam & nina

tini_bubbles_by_king_lulu_deer-dcajzs5.g  athena  tini_bubbles_by_king_lulu_deer-dcajzs5.g

work for it

#40 stealth

stealth

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

i <3 this cat https://www.youtube....XzkQYu2GGrXVEXw

Add me on misfit, user name: linoone

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, media, bingewatching, distraction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users