Disgisting Stories Because Of Rumination**TMI TW - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Disgisting Stories Because Of Rumination**TMI TW

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

What's your funny/disgusting story?

One time after "eating" I was talking to my boyfriend and all my food just comes barreling out of my throat.. LOL
I was mortified.

Anyone else?
  • jennish likes this

#2 TrippyBabe

TrippyBabe

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Not that...which is horrible im so sorry. But when me and my dad were sitting at the table, and he was eting dinner.

I already ate my "meal of the day" and it wasent alot of food that I ate, but it still all wanted to come up.

He thought I was purging and trying to make up an exuse...It was embaressing. It was also pretty weird since it dosent happen that often

TRIPPY SHIT

& Bad things

17 years of age 

Relapsed and struggling, but still loving life

I fine peace in Booze, THC, and LSD

☺☺☺

tumblr_ng5o2mWyCx1twuv7fo1_500.gif

#3 Guest_Akira Takizawa_*

Guest_Akira Takizawa_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

So my parents started getting (and are still) on my case about this, and whenever they see me do it they're like "no no don't spit it out, reswallow you need to gain weight!". But I don't think they understand that sometimes (actually most of the time) it's a crapton all at once and I just can't.

To try and avoid getting lectured for spitting I started doing it in the kitchen vent...realized what an idiot I am when the dog gave me away by licking the vent immediately after I had done it (add that to the hundreds of other reasons I have for being a cat person) and then realizing the rotting food smell in a couple of days.

• KoalaBear likes this

#4 perfectionistwithdeathwish

perfectionistwithdeathwish

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7273 posts
  • Locationsweden

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

Me and my sis were making ourselves ready one day and I had just "eaten breakfast" when Iit suddenly came splashing out and came on the mirror and on a make up case ( i needed to throw that ) and it was soool... aaatgh
CW: 98 ibs
LW. 57 ibs
HW. 108 ibs
Height: 5,03

SUICIDAL PEOPLE ARE ANGELS WHO WANT TO GO HOME.AND IN MY WORLD OF TEMPTATIONS, I WILL WAIT FOR YOUI WILL SHOW YOU ALL THE PLEASURES, THERE`S SO MUCH WE CAN DODON`T BE AFRAID MY DARLING, LET ME BE YOUR GUIDING LIGHTDON`T BE AFRAID MY DARLING, THERE`S NO REASON FOR YOU TO DIEHUGS AND KISSES
collarbones :wub:
(x)chestbones :wub:
()hipbones :wub: ()T
high gap :wub: (x)cheekbones :wub: (x)fflat stomach :wub: ()calf gap :wub: (x)back bones :wub: (x)ribs :wub: ()tiny arms :wub: (x)finger gap ()<p>butt cheeks gap ()

#5 musicalfailure

musicalfailure

Anorexia in the Key of B/P Major

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15386 posts
  • LocationAs far away from paradise as you can possibly be..

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

Once I was in the bathroom and I was sitting on the edge of the bath because I was waiting for it to fill up so I could wash. At the same time I'd just finished eating and was also in the bathroom for a purging episode via rumination. So yeah, I feel it all coming up so I bring it up, but a bit too much accidentally comes up so before I can lean over the sink it leaks out of my mouth, and spills onto my clothes...eughh. I ended up using the bath to wash it off with :/

And if you check the top I was wearing there is still a slight dark stain as to where it landed lol. My mum doesn't know that this is the reason for it.

Love you mpa, thanks for everything ♡

#6 antigone

antigone

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5964 posts
  • LocationGlitter Planet

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

New Year's last year, I went out for Irish food with some friends. I got lucky in this one because one of my friends has GERD really badly... but anyways. After eating, stuff just kept coming up before I could get anywhere. Fortunately we were outside by this point. Usually it's not much coming up, but this was like... a lot. And, usually I can get it back down without anyone noticing, but nope, this turned into full on vomiting... it was so gross. -.-Fortunately, nothing got on me and my friend didn't make fun of me or anything. Ugh.

• KittyPie likes this

Etiquette Knowledge: http://www.emilypost.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst you are certainly entitled to express your opinion, keep in mind that your authority in the matter might be nonexistent. 

Good luck, kiddos. Try not to die. Recovery was a b*tch. I'm not going back.

The beauty of falling so far from grace.

I like pretending to be myself.

Hiding in the light.

Resurrect.

Dollish.

#7 Boeck1620

Boeck1620

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3230 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:44 AM

Tonight I had a couple grapes, a few radishes/cauliflower with salsa. Shortly after, I'm feeling full and this feeling almost like a burp is coming on and it's some of the food coming up. This happens literally 10-15 times. My husband was like Woah baby you ok? This had happened before. So i get brave and pull up rumination disorder on webmd and show him saying I think I have this and he looks at me was not taking me serious at all like ya ok. He just witnessed it again! Maybe I'm crazy.
  • lomaj likes this

#8 Guest_gaunty_*

Guest_gaunty_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2014 - 08:22 AM

im here doing everything i can to vomit 

i feel like an assdick reading this 

• jennish, MorticiaAddams and AnabelleTee like this

#9 SpottedShoreBreather

SpottedShoreBreather

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3093 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

While stretching ... i was doing this http://www.mryoga.co...Bandhasana-.jpg in a hallway with classmates from Dance. I accidentally did rumination right in front of them. Good thing they didn't see my face.

Ariana-Grande-Smile.giftumblr_mpn1z0BpXW1st38vso1_250.gif

#10 zero_sum

zero_sum

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

Sometimes a little chunk of food from what comes up gets caught in my sinus and burns like hell and then I have to hork it out, which takes forever and causes me to panic, and then when it finally comes out it gets lodged in my throat and I have a coughing fit trying to get it out.

#11 Guest_amaranth_*

Guest_amaranth_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

throwing up in my coat sleeve in high school when i was recovering. to reiterate, everyone, including staff, thought i was on heroin or meth, and just thought i was disgusting as hell. i guess i was. 

#12 musicalfailure

musicalfailure

Anorexia in the Key of B/P Major

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15386 posts
  • LocationAs far away from paradise as you can possibly be..

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

Ahh the other day I barely even tightened my throat and all this disgusting liquid via rumination came up into my mouth and my parents were trying to talk to me, I don't reswallow mine, so I was just like putting my index finger up to signal them to wait, and ran off into the kitchen to spit it out, and came back after 30 seconds. They looked at me like wtf is wrong.

Love you mpa, thanks for everything ♡

#13 Szikkia

Szikkia

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

So my parents started getting (and are still) on my case about this, and whenever they see me do it they're like "no no don't spit it out, reswallow you need to gain weight!". But I don't think they understand that sometimes (actually most of the time) it's a crapton all at once and I just can't.

To try and avoid getting lectured for spitting I started doing it in the kitchen vent...realized what an idiot I am when the dog gave me away by licking the vent immediately after I had done it (add that to the hundreds of other reasons I have for being a cat person) and then realizing the rotting food smell in a couple of days.

my mother did that to me once, when i couldn't swallow even water, minus the gain weight part.

She was like "come on now, i know you can swallow its just a goldfish" (<god that sounds so perverse)

it didn't help and i think made me cry at one point (it was super painful, my esophageal tract was basically paralyzed and spasming)

but it kept forcing it's way up and if i tried drinking water...oh god.....Heimlich maneuver >..> more than once....

in a sick way I wish I was at that point again, in some ways I'm so glad I'm not.

it was terrifying when it first happened

#14 vattodovattodo

vattodovattodo

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:47 AM

riding my bike home from lunch with a friend in downtown ATX....waiting until there wasn't anybody "around" (that I could see) so I could spit all the rumination in timely intervals. After a while it kept coming up so I just stopped caring hahahahah. My biggest concern was "can I get arrested for this?"

• KorokBottom likes this
giphy.gif

#15 FracturedPorcelain

FracturedPorcelain

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5622 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

Last week my boyfriend and I went to A&W and walked home, which is about a 45 minute walk. About 15 minutes in, I basically projectile vomited onto the sidewalk. Then every ten minutes or so for the whole walk, I would just keep having a few mouthfuls come gushing out. It was basically like leaving the most disgusting trail of breadcrumbs...

• snork likes this

siggy_zpseb102f0a.jpg

notabotherborder_zps40ca4616.jpg

#16 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

Last week my boyfriend and I went to A&W and walked home, which is about a 45 minute walk. About 15 minutes in, I basically projectile vomited onto the sidewalk. Then every ten minutes or so for the whole walk, I would just keep having a few mouthfuls come gushing out. It was basically like leaving the most disgusting trail of breadcrumbs...

O.o
  • FracturedPorcelain likes this

#17 FracturedPorcelain

FracturedPorcelain

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5622 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:22 PM

O.o

It was...unpleasant.

siggy_zpseb102f0a.jpg

#18 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

It was...unpleasant.

Sounds like it.. dang I'm sorry that happened :-/

#19 FracturedPorcelain

FracturedPorcelain

Omniscient

• Members
  • 5622 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:48 PM

Sounds like it.. dang I'm sorry that happened :-/

Haha looking back I actually find it sort of amusing. In an "oh gosh, I'm so gross" sort of way. Especially because we went to Walmart a few days later for something else and a few of the spots were still in the grass and I was just like "HEY! I made those!" 

• WhiteSparrow and SlayTheStars like this

siggy_zpseb102f0a.jpg

#20 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

Haha looking back I actually find it sort of amusing. In an "oh gosh, I'm so gross" sort of way. Especially because we went to Walmart a few days later for something else and a few of the spots were still in the grass and I was just like "HEY! I made those!"

LMAO! Sounds like something I would say!! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users