Disgisting Stories Because Of Rumination**TMI TW - Page 2 - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Disgisting Stories Because Of Rumination**TMI TW

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 musicalfailure

musicalfailure

Anorexia in the Key of B/P Major

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15386 posts
  • LocationAs far away from paradise as you can possibly be..

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

Oh guys I know how that feels. Once I'd had muesli and that's horrible to throw up through rumination because of how pointy and sharp all the bits are. :S

But anyways, I walked out to the marshes near where I live and as I was walking back it all started coming up in huge amounts, no-one was around so I just spat them out on the grass etc. Then I walked through a tunnel underneath the road, and suddenly I throw up again. This was some months ago but I'm tempted to go back to see if the stain is still there...lol.

• vattodovattodo likes this
Love you mpa, thanks for everything ♡

#22 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

Oh guys I know how that feels. Once I'd had muesli and that's horrible to throw up through rumination because of how pointy and sharp all the bits are. :S
But anyways, I walked out to the marshes near where I live and as I was walking back it all started coming up in huge amounts, no-one was around so I just spat them out on the grass etc. Then I walked through a tunnel underneath the road, and suddenly I throw up again. This was some months ago but I'm tempted to go back to see if the stain is still there...lol.

Oh my god you totally should and take a picture lmao I wanna see that!
  • musicalfailure likes this

#23 Guest_T_sunami_*

Guest_T_sunami_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

lol *read here if you don't want to eat* i am hungry no more!

#24 Guest_NemmiKat❤_*

Guest_NemmiKat❤_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

lol *read here if you don't want to eat* i am hungry no more!

Lol :lol:

#25 Salomé

Salomé

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

My rumination is uncontrollable after ice cream.

I was walking home with friends after getting massive sundaes. I wanted to purge before leaving the restaurant but didn't have time- I'm a slow eater- everyone was ready to leave.

At three different locations in the middle of town, I had to embarrassingly spew this milky, weird mess onto the pavement. In public.

tumblr_miumw4PkD31qdipiyo1_400.gif
So when the birds fly south, I'll reach up and hold their tails,
Pull up and out of here, bridle the autumn gales.

accountability

#26 Granmamma

Granmamma

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9128 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:49 PM

Ooh, Ooh! I have one.

I didn't realize this was an actual thing until like 5 minutes ago, I thought it was just a result of purging a lot (maybe it is that too? idk)

I almost had an awkward moment earlier in front of my parent figures, both of whom know about my ED. It wasn't terrible, but it would have been weird because it was raspberry diet coke and tasted quite acidic. I choked it back down though :P

And then in front of someone else, I was just talking to them, and as they were saying something back, I thought I was going to just have a silent burp (and I can normally tell the difference!) and suddenly a huge mouthful of acidic as hell something or rather filled my mouth and I swallowed it right away, trying to hide the look of shock on my face xD

But nothing terribly embarrassing.. yet!

Formerly "Granmamma"

My Accountability

My Selfie Thread 

If you think you recognize me, say hi!

5'6 142.5 125

paris-hilton-gif-i-like-attention.gif

Spoiler

9d107362827a435e902d2e6666810cce.png

#27 Bananasaurus

Bananasaurus

Omniscient

• Members
  • 8158 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:17 AM

I was at a wedding, and suddenly felt dinner coming back up, rushed to the bathroom, but didn't make it to the stall in time. I threw up somosas, daal, and chicken tiki masala (it was an Indian wedding) all over the floor; luckily no one was in the bathroom and I was wearing a short dress. I cleaned myself up (luckily it was only a small amount of spatter) and hightailed it out of there, luckily, there were enough drunk people at the reception, that (when I overheard the staff talking) the staff at the reception hall thought it was one of the drunk girls (which made me laugh so hard inside).
🍌

#28 ♥Tsubaki Hime♥

♥Tsubaki Hime♥

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1309 posts
  • LocationStrawberry Fields

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

I remember way back when it first started happening to me (about 6th grade) I was sitting in class and it happened. It was awkward because it wasn't a small enough amount to just swallow but it wasn't a huge amount so at least I didn't projectile vomit all over my desk, but I was just sitting there for a minute with a bunch of vomit just sitting in my mouth and I just didn't know what to do so I just ran out of the classroom into the bathroom to spit it out...

It was so gross just sitting there I guess I felt too embarrassed to just go to the trash or idk I wanted to do it in private I suppose.

Also I relate to some of you guys who spit it out as your walking or biking etc, sometimes I do that as well if I know I won't be able to purge soon.

cw: 102 | gw: 90

♥ I hate myself and I want to die 

tumblr_inline_nrep9qS6YQ1ry72eo_250.gif

tumblr_ntdureCHPI1udigego1_500.gif

#29 carbwhore

carbwhore

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina/North Carolina (uni)

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:06 PM

I was making out with my boyfriend....

And that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

5'10" (178cm) // 139.2lbs (60.5kg)
hw: 160 (73kg)

gw1: 145 (66kg)
gw2: 135 (62kg) (met then regained)

gw3: 127 (57kg)
ugw: 120 (55kg)
// 19 // EDNOS //

b55e8c6cca64a8c8e37a95723d87144b

<3 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO <3

#30 Alohomora

Alohomora

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4764 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

I was making out with my boyfriend....

And that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

oh you poor soul D:

24yo      5'6"      LW: 95.2      CW: 108      CBMI: 17.4      HW: 125      GW: 104

https://www.myproana...just-10-pounds/

Spoiler

#31 Guest_*Bulimic Bitch*_*

Guest_*Bulimic Bitch*_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:48 AM

What's your funny/disgusting story?

One time after "eating" I was talking to my boyfriend and all my food just comes barreling out of my throat.. LOL
I was mortified.

Anyone else?

I bought some donuts at the gas station and I didn't realize they were moldy because I was binging. I got 2 donuts in and I looked down to grab another (I was on a binge spree) and I realized the entire container was covered in mold! I hadn't even tasted the mold because I was too busy being fat....and it was a TON of mold...I took them back to the gas station and they offered to give me a new container. I took it but I don't think I can ever eat donuts again. At least it gave me a reason to purge.

#32 Guest_maxfromthegrinch_*

Guest_maxfromthegrinch_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:23 PM

going for a walk with my family after giant christmas dinner and sneakily purging via rumination over into the snowbank... and then sneakily spending the next three months shooing my dog away from the same snowbank as the snow melted. goof move to be sure.

I can't believe how nasty this is written down haha 

#33 pickedr0ses

pickedr0ses

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:36 PM

I HAVE THE BEST ONE.

When I was in hospital treatment on my discharge day the final meal I had to eat was afternoon snack. We decided to make those peanut butter marshmallow squares bc I was the peanut butter queen on the unit but I had never had them before. The nurses made us eat huge pieces and I found it sickly sweet - I was really struggling. Bc I purged so much I was (and still am) prone to spontaneous vomitting and I literally puked all over myself, my least favourite OT, the floor, the table, etc. All the nurses rushed to clean it up and I had to go change before getting picked up.

Talk about making an exit  :lol:

• HisSummerOfSin and gorekid like this

#34 Guest_lazy egg_*

Guest_lazy egg_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:19 AM

2 real 4 me. I feel like im going to get rennets esophagus from the acidic acidy acid so low on the ph scale I must find baking soda and water to neutralize my "puke throat splashes".

and yet I still will eat acidic food/stomach irritants...

#35 Guest_lazy egg_*

Guest_lazy egg_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:25 AM

I was up late last night I was awake but sleepy so I was a tad uncoordinated and I chucked up some protein bar from chocorite on the floor then nearly slipped on my ass from me forgetting to wipe it up. that's karma for me eating when I wasn't hungry and being gross leaving pyuuk behind. im an acid spewing upright pig

#36 Iceicebby

Iceicebby

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:02 PM

Was at a playground after eating a shit ton of pickles (I can't keep them in) and it was so windy and I got vomit all over my shoe and thights ew

hw: 99 lbs/45 kg

cw: 73 lbs, 33 smth kg, fy recovery

lw: 63,9 lbs, 29 kg

ugw: 0

5'4

#37 anorexpert

anorexpert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:45 AM

My boyfriend knows I suffer from this, doesn’t know what it’s called but he knows I regurgitate chewed food. I just ate cereal with him and we’re kissing, we stop for a bit, i regurgitate, swallow, and we continue kissing. He says “mm you taste like cereal” and it’s awkward cuz I didn’t have the taste of cereal after I ate but before I regurgitated, it doesn’t just appear out of no where. I said “yeah i just threw up in my mouth”, but he doesn’t care I guess and continued kissing me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users