Mega Green tea vs. Rasberry ketone - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Mega Green tea vs. Rasberry ketone

diet pills fat burner suppressant

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 porcupine

porcupine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

I've narrowed my search to 2 diet pills the mega green tea with acai and hoodia caps or raspberry ketone drops with rapid release. i just really want a good fat burner and/or appetite suppressant. I was leaning more towards the green tea but whats your opinion?

MEGA GREEN TEA-

http://www.amazon.co...=mega green tea

RASBERRY KETONE- 

http://www.amazon.co...00C53ITCG?psc=1

• vartantasef likes this

Sacrifice is giving something up for something better

#2 Ashes

Ashes

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

Green tea hoodia!!! The tea and hoodia both suppress appetite and the tea will give you energy and keep you burning fat. Hoodia is supposed to trigger the chemical in your body that tells you you're full after a meal. This is a great universal choice, good for everyone, and definitely my pick.

Ketones can work extremely well but you absolutely MUST be exercising regularly in order to get those benefits, and it's better if you're already eating low carb. But exercise is key with this one. I've only seen the pill form, but I have no idea what difference it makes, probably none. I'm not sure how well this one will helps with appetite, I'm sure it does but it probably won't help as much as the green tea and hoodia.

Both are really good natural weight loss supplements, :)

I should stop but I am suicidal.

~Ashes~

#3 porcupine

porcupine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

thanks! :)  and ya im probably going to get mega green tea

Sacrifice is giving something up for something better

#4 Mieko

Mieko

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

I've used raspberry ketone drop and the pill form, and I've also tried mega green tea. Both do work, but the mega green tea worked better for me. I don't always exercise regularly and with the ketones, you have to do that. When I was just using the green tea, I lost weight even without exercising. I'd say go for mega green tea for sure.

5'3
205 200 190 185
180 175 170 165
160 155 150 145
140 135 130 125 120
115 110 105

weight.png

#5 StMuse

StMuse

Advanced Warrior

• Supporter
  • 325 posts
  • LocationDetroit Michigan

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Green tea has been studied for a much longer period of time. And honestly you can't go wrong with getting more antioxidants. So, I'd say green tea.

We will erase all life on earth but us.  So boo don't front like you've not heard of us.

#6 EmilyS

EmilyS

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDown under

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

They're both Thermogenic fat burners and really good. I'd go with both, can't hurt.
Age: 22 Height: 169 cms (5' 6.5") LW: 38 kgs (83.6 lbs) HW/SW: 86 kgs (189lbs)
GW1: 55 kgs (121 lbs) CW: 53 kgs (116 lbs) BMI:18 GW2: 50 kgs (110 lbs) UGW: 45 kgs (100 lbs) or lower

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet pills, fat burner, suppressant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users