Your lowest weight and how did you get to it? - Page 29 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Your lowest weight and how did you get to it?

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#561 l0ser_boy

l0ser_boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:39 PM

how did lax play a part in ur weight loss ? i use so much lax n ppl always tell me it doesn’t contribute 2 loss

It just makes u shit out the food faster loldosnt

lose fat but it made my stomach pretty flat soooo

#562 claraistired

claraistired

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 12:29 AM

97 pounds at 5'6. I got there by high restriction rarely going under 1400. Now I'm trying to maintain 100-102ish for a drs appointment so I don't look too fucked up.

#563 strivingforprfction

strivingforprfction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:20 AM

104 (BMI of 18.4) - I was not even close to skinny and it was only because I lost a shit ton of weight from a virus that I had for like 4 weeks. I was also 15 lol.

#564 BarbieXS

BarbieXS

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationSmallTown, USA

Posted 05 July 2020 - 02:52 AM

88lbs (5’6) I drank myself to death. Literally...I coded at the hospital.

Barbie_Logo10.png

5’6
CW: 110lbs LW: 88lbs GW: 106 UGW: 94

#565 littleanorexis

littleanorexis

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 03:38 AM

95lb, 5'3"
Cottage cheese, vegetables, fruits, bread
Cheat meals with butter, bread, cheese, some sweets, milk, salmon
Lots of coffee, tea, water
200+ crunches per day, random exercises and a lot of walking.
Bones define who we really are. Let them show!

#566 Relapsing.Bunny

Relapsing.Bunny

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:19 AM

77lbs at 5'2, I was living alone at 18 after having been kicked out and surviving on £239 a month before rent was even taken out... i had about £7 a week for food in the end lol. Was also living in supported accommodation, had just gone through a pretty bad breakup then an (accidentally, he was sweet really just didnt' know what he was doing) abusive summer relationship. Honestly, i just didn't want to eat at all because i was absolutely miserable.

Then in October my best friend convinced me to move in with her and her family, and they're honestly the kindest people i know. They'd cook meals for me every day and would buy me little gifts when they got my friend and their sibling gifts, and i never turned anything they gave me down because they were being so so kind so i gained up to about 93lbs. Just started loosing again.

#567 sharkbaby

sharkbaby

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

105.8, I ran every other day and drank fucktons of water and green tea. Between 500 and 300 calories at school, as little as possible on weekends. Lots of rice cakes. I'm 5 foot 4 btw.

To be totally honest I look back at pictures and just think my face looks good, my body was meh and I looked better once I got to college and gained about 10lbs and toned up. Getting all nostalgic now...

Artist, EDNOS, Exercise Junkie, Desert Dweller

Height: 5' 3.5"

HW: 140

LW: 106.5

CW: 135

GW1 : 130

GW2: 120

UGW: 110-115 range 

“It is, at the most basic level, a bundle of contradictions: a desire for power that strips you of all power.

A gesture of strength that divests you of all strength.” 

#568 cutisetossium

cutisetossium

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationNowhere and everywhere

Posted 13 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

how did lax play a part in ur weight loss ? i use so much lax n ppl always tell me it doesn’t contribute 2 loss

Sorry for the really late response. But I’m not sure if it was real weight or not. But I was very empty and I actually got really sick. I’ve stopped because I’ve been losing steadily with using the proper amount.

Diagnoses:Anorexia B/P Subtype Age:18 yo Height:5ft 3.75in LW BMI:16.0/LW: 92.5 lbs    CW BMI:16.7/CW: 96.6 lbs  GW BMI:14/GW: 80.7 lbs  HW BMI:26.3/HW: 152.? lbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users