Intermittent Fasting + Keto+ EC Stack Log - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Intermittent Fasting + Keto+ EC Stack Log

intermittent fasting keto ec stack ephedrine bronkaid

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Guests

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM

Originally I started posting in an EC topic but it was dead and also my log is about IF and Keto too, so I will start a log here.

Intro

Hey guys! I have been following mpa for a long time but I just decided to sign up for sharing my EC stack experience. I will be starting tomorrow. 

As a brief introduction, I’m 25 and been struggling with binge eating for years. I have been fasting on and off for 10 years now. I am around 130-135 lbs but too afraid to get on the scale so I can’t give you a starting weight right now (maybe I’ll have the courage tomorrow morning). 

I want to lose 20lbs and have a graduation/meeting bf and family after a year coming up in a month. My goal is to fast as long as I can or at least eat something ketogenic in between while using ec stack. I will let you know of my experience.

Day 1 

So, I gathered my courage and got on the scale and it says...139.6! WTF! I was 128 lbs a month ago! This is crazy, but I'm not panicking, with the help of EC stack, I will handle this! There should be some water weight there anyway for I have binged last night as you may understand one of those "last" binges before a fast...

So Day 1: 139.6 
- 1 tablet bronkaid
- 1 tablet diurex ultimate (caffeine anhydrous 100 mg)
- 1 cup of coffee
- Fasted all day

Feeling great and productive, I haven't felt like this in quite a while. Even tidied up my bedroom a bit  :) I hope this will help also with my finals :/ 

Day 2 

Yesterday was really great, ec stack also helped me with focus and I studied for the longest time in months. I was really distracted, couldn’t focus on studying and thought about food a lot. Not this time! 

Also I have an anxiety disorder and I was afraid that ec would make me more anxious, but I was ok! 

Day 2: 136.0
- 1 tablet bronkaid
- 1 tablet diurex ultimate (caffeine anhydrous 100 mg)
- Fasted all day

Day 3

Guys this thing is a miracle! Yesterday I wasn't hungry at all. In fact, when I tried to tempt myself with some binge food (to test it) I didn't want to eat at all. So I didn't eat anything yesterday but decided to break my fast with something light and healthy and start a new 48 fast because I use other medication too and I am scared that a long term fast can enhance the effect of the medicines and ephedrine and cause seizures or other problems. 

Day 3: 133.6 (6lbs in 2 days!)
Break-fast point: 56
I could only eat the half of my breakfast. Got some multivitamin and vitamin D too.

Day 4

Day 4: 131.8 lbs 
Total loss: 7.8 lbs
Break-fast point: 36

Feeling good, a bit cold though.
I wanted to switch my breakfast hours to dinner so I ate at 9 pm after 36 hours of fasting. I couldn’t even eat my dinner which consisted of a steak and cauliflower rice cooked risotto style. I can say I ate more than half of the cauliflower and a bit of steak. I felt so full, I had to force myself. I also took multi, iron and vitamin d.
Put too much salt in the cauliflower so I am a bit scared of the scale tomorrow.

Day 5

Unfortunately, due to last night's dinner I was 132.2 this morning  :( (+0.4 lbs)
Today I had 3 bronkaids, 400 mg caffeine pills and some coffee. I was feeling full all day. I received some online shopping shipments so I tried them on and they looked great on me! Weight loss is very visible.

Sadly, in the afternoon I had some sort of a fight with my boyfriend so ended up "bingeing" after 24 hour fast. However the binge was made up of keto foods and didn't eat too much so I feel ok. (Feeling bloated and gassy though).

Fasting forces you to eat healthier because you want to nourish your body in the limited times you eat. Things I ate:
- 1 boiled egg
-1 tomato
-little bit of feta cheese
-some sunflower seeds
- a keto "dessert" I made out of 10 mg butter, 1 tb spoon swerve, 1 tb spoon cocoa
-multivitamin, iron, vitamin d, omega 3

#2 ElizabethChanel

ElizabethChanel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

Hows this going??? I want to do keto and IF, just dont know where to start!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intermittent fasting, keto, ec stack, ephedrine, bronkaid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users