Video Games anyone? - Page 11 - Media and Art - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Video Games anyone?

videogames games ps4 xbox nintendo switch pc 3ds retrogames mobile ps3

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#201 oxBonesxo

oxBonesxo

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 02 May 2021 - 11:46 AM

Anyone still playing Minecraft ? 😂😭 believe it or not I been playing this since 2011.

Starving For Perfection Since 2013...

Never Good Enough...

HW:185 5'4

CW: 175 lbs

GW0:160 lb

GW1:150 lb

GW2:140 lbs

GW3:130 lbs

GW4:120 lbs

UGW:110 lbs

Feet together, thighs apart. The collar bones are where we start. Count the ribs  and feel the hips. That's what makes us skinny bitch.

for-me-gif-skinny-Favim.com-369497.gif

tumblr_lj5d9si0ZK1qfp0foo1_400.gif

#202 Jamie Джейми

Jamie Джейми

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Locationst petersburg

Posted 10 May 2021 - 08:56 PM

i play apex legends competitively, but my favourite franchise is red dead! 

LW: 37kgs

HW: 85.5kgs 

CW: 80.8kgs

Current goal: 75kgs

UGW: 50kgs (subject to change~)

UbkzF8.png

#203 bonaqua

bonaqua

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 14 May 2021 - 10:48 PM

I've been playing red dead redemption 2 and I love it! It's been a while since I've been this obsessed with a game.

• madeofcrushedlittIestars likes this

#204 cammac

cammac

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1576 posts
  • Locationcharlotte nc

Posted 14 May 2021 - 11:49 PM

Games! If I’m not working, sleeping, sulking or doing art I play...

Sims 4
Final Fantasy XV
Monster Hunter World!
Gravity Rush Remastered (but with my meds the vertigo is real after a while)
Horizon Zero Dawn (the best game imo! The beautiful scenery, open world, touch of adrenaline when battling machines, and the strong main protagonist Aloy...it’s the perfect distraction from my depression and anxiety)
And
League of Legends (I’ve played this horribly fun, addicting, infuriating game on and off for four years. I think I’ve found a balance with it, and I’m a certified non-toxic player - kill em with kindness y’all - so that helps. I’ve skipped a lot of meals for this game darn it.) I’m Cynnzeia if you play and want to message me on it! No pressure though!

Horizon Zero Dawn was so good holy shit it is my new favorite game. I'm so anxiously waiting for Horizon Forbidden West to come out later this year, I've never been so excited for a video game

Stats 

5'4''

SW // 126.5

CW// 92 lbs 

LW // 80 lbs 

GW1 // 115 lbs

GW2 // 107.5 lbs 

GW3 // 99 lbs

UGW // 87 lbs (BMI 14.9)

(ノŎꇴŎ)ノ*✲゚*。⋆ accountability

#205 promptoargentum

promptoargentum

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:26 AM

Currently I've been playing so much overwatch (mercy and symmetra main lmao), it's kinda taken over ?? Aside from that mostly animal crossing and stardew valley, though ffxv will always have a special place in my heart

I used to be obsessively into the sims but the sims 4 is just so broken it isn't even fun to play now, and thats with a ton of packs

omg I miss ffxv. not a lot of ff fans I know like that game so it’s nice to see someone else loved it too!!!

also i really want to get back into overwatch but I haven’t played since 2019!! mercy and symmetra were also my mains until they changed up how you played them so I would feel like a fish out of water lol

#206 Sorn

Sorn

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 May 2021 - 02:00 PM

I play lots of solo games but recently I really got into fortnite and valorant :D if anyone wants to play you can dm me for my discord lol (im from europe)

red dead is so goood but my favorite franchise is for sure tomb raider 

tumblr_inline_nztzl4NKsk1t78dpp_500.pngtumblr_inline_nztzj3X6cL1t78dpp_500.pngtumblr_inline_nztzkfPVkg1t78dpp_500.pngtumblr_inline_nztzjmnZRo1t78dpp_500.png

tumblr_m2g2scWzWh1qf290m.gif

tumblr_npwo4lb6en1u5h7y1o1_100.gif

#207 Phtisie

Phtisie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 04:01 PM

because i'm not afraid to be years late, i finally got Fantasy Life for the 3ds, and nobody can tell me anything because i've been obsessed; this perfect precious little game is everything.

ijl2mHF.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: videogames, games, ps4, xbox, nintendo switch, pc, 3ds, retrogames, mobile, ps3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users