my vegetarian HSGD accountability thread *with some pics* - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

my vegetarian HSGD accountability thread *with some pics*

healthy skinny girl diet skinny girl diet hsgd sgd diet accountability vegetarian vegan food

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:32 PM

Hi! I've just found this diet today at 5pm so I plan on starting tomorrow. I think one of the main reasons I can never stick to any diet plan for a long while is because I don't talk to anyone about food, and I don't have anyone to keep me accountable so hopefully this will change things  :D

I'm 5'4.5 (164.5cm) and this morning I weighed 73.3kg (161.5lbs). my GWs are 70kg (154.3), 63kg - my old weight(138.8), 60kg (132.2) , and my UG is 55kg (121.2).

Goals

Spoiler

I'm also hoping that I can try and focus on studying/coursework if I ever feel like bingeing.

I also get free lunches at my college so I'll try to get the healthiest option that I'm allowed to get, but they also have chips (fried, not oven baked) which is one of my weaknesses  :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: healthy skinny girl diet, skinny girl diet, hsgd, sgd, diet, accountability, vegetarian, vegan, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users