Yall I got a story for you all - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Yall I got a story for you all

binge purge funny storytime

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tinywristx

tinywristx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:08 PM

okay so today after I got back from my chem workshop I binged and freaked out a little and like it wasn't even that bad of a binge for me like it was literally a couple pieces of sushi, a salad and a bread roll with peanut butter on it but like i had the overwhelming urge to purge it and the bathroom I usually use on the ground floor of my dorm had people studying all around it (Im in college and have room mates) so like I couldn't use it or else someone definitely would've heard me. So then I sped walked my dumb ass over to our dining hall and that bathroom was being cleaned so I couldn't use that one either (smh of course the universe really hated me today). So I had to fucking jog 3 blocks to a stupid mcdonalds and puke my fucking brains out like an idiot and let me tell you that bread roll was the absolute worst like I didn't chew it enough so it just came up in huge awful chunks I actually wanted to die. But like I wish you all could of seen my stupid ass running around with my distended stomach at 11:50 at night in a college town just trying to find an open and discrete bathroom to feed into my ED. Like this is probably one of those moments where I look back and I'm just like wow I really do have a problem it was funny but like in the worst way possible ya know. But anyway have any of you had one of those moments recently when you're just like "wow I'm really fucked up"?

• rayabean, need-skinny, unbothered and 5 others like this

SW~165

LW:123

CW: disgusting

GW1:160

GW2:150

UGW:125

#2 herbaleats

herbaleats

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4695 posts
  • LocationTN, USA

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:40 PM

I’m really sorry about your awful b/p session. I’ve had that mindset, too. Always trying to find a bathroom. I hate purging bread, too.
And yeah. I’ve had that problem. I wouldn’t eat at all the day before, and then I’d get up the next morning and purge bc “I ate too much”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • tinywristx likes this
Challenges

Personal

Height: 5'4"
Starting Weight: 165
Current Weight: 150.4
Lowest Weight: 105
Goal Weight: 112

September 2020
Start: 148.4

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

#3 tinywristx

tinywristx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:52 PM

its okay its definitely not the worst b/p ive ever experienced its just the first one where i found myself literally scrambling to find a bathroom haha. But i feel that so hard that was literally me when this winter when i went through an bad cycle of restriction and b/p. thankfully now i can have some meals that I actually can convince myself to keep down without feeling too guilty. 

I’m really sorry about your awful b/p session. I’ve had that mindset, too. Always trying to find a bathroom. I hate purging bread, too.
And yeah. I’ve had that problem. I wouldn’t eat at all the day before, and then I’d get up the next morning and purge bc “I ate too much”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW~165

#4 sarasamsara

sarasamsara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

i know that situation damn too well haha :D like last time when i binged in a mall and the bathrooms were under maintenance and i had to rush back to the dorms to purge lol

Sara || AN R

tumblr_inline_nzty2kniDp1t78dpp_500.gif5'8"/173 cm tumblr_inline_nzty2kniDp1t78dpp_500.gif

Starting weight: 72 kgs/ 159 lbs (BMI: 24.1)

Current weight: 50 kgs / 110 lbs (BMI: 16.5)

Goal weight: 38 kgs

tumblr_inline_nq2e70miKg1ry72eo_100.gif

You're gone but you're on my mind

I'm lost but I don't know why

<p>

#5 Eat.Pray.Puke.

Eat.Pray.Puke.

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:14 AM

I have one!!

I'm AN/bp. A year or so ago, riiiight after a binge before I started purging... an earthquake.

I live on a fault line in a place with frequent earthquakes, but this was the biggest I've ever felt. Lights/stuff on walls swinging etc. 

What did I do? Purge as fast as possible in case it was gonna turn into a 7,0 and have the roof cave in or something. Wouldn't want to be pulled out of a collapsed building still with some food in my stomach

Now I'm always worried if I binge there will be a massive earthquake so large it prevents me from purging. I've been traumatized...  :lol:  :blink:

• tinywristx, sad_diner and LoveJoyHopeCourageJustice like this

5'8

CW: 103

HW: 135 (pre-ED)

LW: 96

GW: 100

UGW: ?

#6 tinywristx

tinywristx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:12 PM

oh my god this is literally wild I cant even imagine

I have one!!

I'm AN/bp. A year or so ago, riiiight after a binge before I started purging... an earthquake.

I live on a fault line in a place with frequent earthquakes, but this was the biggest I've ever felt. Lights/stuff on walls swinging etc. 

What did I do? Purge as fast as possible in case it was gonna turn into a 7,0 and have the roof cave in or something. Wouldn't want to be pulled out of a collapsed building still with some food in my stomach

Now I'm always worried if I binge there will be a massive earthquake so large it prevents me from purging. I've been traumatized...  :lol:  :blink:

SW~165

#7 MsUnderstood

MsUnderstood

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:34 PM

Just think of extra calories you burned jogging😉
  • tinywristx likes this

If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough! ;)

#8 losingmyoldself

losingmyoldself

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

I had quite a fun time once with trying to flush pizza down the toilet, I made a post about it a while back if you really wanna hear the whole story. It was definitely one of those moments where I looked in the mirror and just thought "wowwwwww...I am a messed up person" but looking back on it it's kind of funny.

• tinywristx likes this

My accountability: https://www.myproana...-fading-sunset/

#9 imbaby00

imbaby00

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:33 AM

I threw a tantrum over having 2 or 3 slices of pizza back in 2014 on holiday, i was kicking, and i think scream crying. XD I was only pretty young though. But it's ok to throw a tantrum no matter what age you are :3
Alexs girlfriend 27.09.20 💕

#10 Emy.a

Emy.a

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1738 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

Well I snuck into the gentlemen bathroom to purge, cause the ladies one was taken, so I had no choice right?
Then I managed to block the toilets in there and a day later I saw a sign on the door saying "what pig blocks the toilet without cleaning up after themselves"

... in my defence... I did try to clean up...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  • ................... likes this

Height: 5'7

HW - 151 lbs

CW - 125 lbs

LW - 107 lbs

GW1: 120 lbs

GW2: 115 lbs

GW3: 110 lbs

GW4: 105 lbs

UGW - 100 lbs ... 99lbs looks really good too tbh :-)

Blog - https://www.mentally...th-a-challenge/

#11 ...................

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • Locationa hole in the dirt

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:24 AM

i've told this story somewhere here before, but i think it's so miserable it's kinda funny.

so picture me, on a cruise ship with my mom, we share a room in which we sleep in.
earlier we went to one of those tax-free stores that exist on ships, which only sell perfume, sweets, booze and 24-packs of cigarettes. for some unholy reason i decided to treat myself to some chocolate that i knew might or might not end in a toilet later, and got this box of lindt prailines.

later i'm in the sleeping room with mom. she's tired and doesn't want to go anywhere. i'm eyeing the chocolates. "i can have one, or two, c'mon just two won't hurt me. they look so good," i think to myself and open the box

aaand eat all of them. lindt knows what's up.

after i wipe my lil greasy tubby fingers, i realize what i just did. and since my mom is there, i can't puke them up. so, i engage full panic mode and tell my mom "uhh i'm going for a walk. around the ship. just to look at stuff, yknow", super awkwardly.
i scurry around the ship, and i swear they're built like mazes, until i find a public restroom. with a line. but it's the only one i can find.

i patiently wait in the line until i get to the stall, and TMI someone had just taken a s*it there (hey, makes puking easier, right?), and i, a seasoned hands-free purger, can't get it up. i can hardly get anything up. the only thing i manage is bitter liquid and remnants of my salad lunch.
all the while there's a line growing outside, i mean it wasn't terribly long and there were 2 stalls, but there's a group of russian ladies who were talking in russian and sounding very irritated, and i guess it's just the language, russian women always sound confident and a little pissed off (sorry if this is rude!)

i took a good 15 minutes (or more) until i give up and flush the toilet. BUT the suction(?) is absolutely terrible and leaves vomit on the sides of the oddly-shaped bowl, and my brain decides, that i have to wipe the puke down and leave no sign that i had been vomiting, as if the next one to come in wouldn't just think that i had had food poisoning. or hell, even if they, a stranger, knew that i had purged, what would it do? but i still just. wiped.
and flushed thrice.

then i creeped out of the stall and under the gazes of those loud russian women, a mother and her young children and at least a couple other girls, i washed my hands and wiped them on my pants (there was no papers, only a hand-blow-dryer, which the children were playing with) and exited, full of just shame, it had all been for nothing.

Sent from my jar of instant coffee granules using Tapatalk
my accountability:https://www.myproana...nd-body-checks/

Spoiler

cw: 48.3kg
hw: 56kg lw: 45kg? ugw: 39kg

selfless mind indulgence forever

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binge, purge, funny, storytime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users