Smoked a lot of weed, foolishly thought I could resist the munchies :( 2 kg/4.4lbs heavier, oh god... I feel so so awful, help badly needed :( - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Smoked a lot of weed, foolishly thought I could resist the munchies :( 2 kg/4.4lbs heavier, oh god... I feel so so awful, help badly needed :(

weed munchies binge fml

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aim

Aim

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:37 AM

I have been doing pretty low calorie restriction for 2 weeks (I eat 200-250 calories per day max) and was feeling nice, hunger high and happy about it (until yesterday)

I promised myself that I absolutely would not eat anything if I got to smoke weed at all, I told my boyfriend to absolutely stop me if I tried to... I somehow still ended up in the kitchen eating a LOT of the worst possible fatty food I prepared for other people to eat (pasta with oily dried tomatoes, feta cheese, other cheeses, mayonnaise and more oil *dies inside*) ...literally as much as I could stuff inside my stomach until I felt sick. Biggest binge EVER. I fucked up badly yesterday and I have been feeling so so so terrible since waking up this morning.

I weighed in yesterday at 45,4 kg, today I weigh in at 47,4 (after peeing!) which would mean I somehow managed to stuff my body with 2 kg / 4.4lbs worth of food/water????? Wtf?

I am afraid this will reset my entire low restriction phase which was kind of like fasting but with very little food allowed and that I will have to start everything over again now especially since my metabolism has been slowed down a lot due to low calorie restriction...

I did a terrible thing. Please help me, how can I prevent any further damage? How can I get back to normal ASAP? 

I cannot throw up on command (no gag reflex) but I did take some laxatives. I have no idea if they will help with the calorie intake or simply make me poop a lot. I am planning on completely fasting for many days until I am below the 45,4kg yesterday, only then will I feel "back to normal". Any other tips or ideas for things I can do to make my body process this fuck up faster /make it go away? :( 

saku

H 5'4'' (164cm)

HW 132 lb (60 kg)  
LW 99 lb (45 kg)
GW 99 lb (45 kg)  
UGW ?

small & sweet

甘い   C  U  T  E    L  I  T  T  L  E    G  I  R  L   イチゴ

you could be all perfect in just 3 months

♡ love & care 

tumblr_p3usqez97J1x2az2co1_400.gif

#2 malnourished.dreamer

malnourished.dreamer

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:47 AM

Your body can hold on to about 500 grams of carbs which it stores in your muscles and it can hold on to multiple kilos (!) of water. So the weight will mostly be water, glucose stored in your muscles, which your body will use up when you exercise, and some of weight of the food itself. 2 kilos really isn't that much (which is easy to say but

I completely understand your panic), 2 liters of water weighs 2 kg. So my advice is don't do anything crazy like fasting, it might actually make you binge. Just go back to normal, continue on like the binge never happened, the water weight etc. will go away and maybe don't smoke weed anymore

• Aim and Timmah like this

#3 thinsunflower

thinsunflower

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Locationneverland

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:48 AM

I'm 45,9kg and sometimes when I eat a lot of soy sauce with a 200kcal meal I wake up the next morning and weigh 48kg. Don't worry. It's water retention and it doesn't necessarily mean you stuffed yourself with 2kg of food.
Drink a shit ton of water (4l) and you should feel better. May also induce a BM and help the lax pass quicker
Hope you feel better soon <3
  • Aim likes this

height: 169cm / 5'6.5

HW: 58.8kg / 129.6lbs

CW: 44.4kg / 97lbs

UGW: 45kg / 99lbs

#4 Aim

Aim

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:14 AM

Your body can hold on to about 500 grams of carbs which it stores in your muscles and it can hold on to multiple kilos (!) of water. So the weight will mostly be water, glucose stored in your muscles, which your body will use up when you exercise, and some of weight of the food itself. 2 kilos really isn't that much (which is easy to say but

I completely understand your panic), 2 liters of water weighs 2 kg. So my advice is don't do anything crazy like fasting, it might actually make you binge. Just go back to normal, continue on like the binge never happened, the water weight etc. will go away and maybe don't smoke weed anymore

Thank you for the info :) that definitely puts my mind more at ease (I am pretty freaked out now even though I know it was my own fault). Yes, I think I will swear to simply not smoke weed ever again, while I already do it pretty rarely clearly it makes me eat things I regret even when I am really determined not to. I do hope it's mainly water weight

I'm 45,9kg and sometimes when I eat a lot of soy sauce with a 200kcal meal I wake up the next morning and weigh 48kg. Don't worry. It's water retention and it doesn't necessarily mean you stuffed yourself with 2kg of food.
Drink a shit ton of water (4l) and you should feel better. May also induce a BM and help the lax pass quicker
Hope you feel better soon <3

That's good to hear since we weigh roughly the same. Yeah, stuffing myself with 2kg of food sounds almost impossible but remembering just how much pasta I ate last night I have no idea how bad its gonna be. Will drink water now! And thank you <3

saku

H 5'4'' (164cm)

HW 132 lb (60 kg)  
LW 99 lb (45 kg)
GW 99 lb (45 kg)  
UGW ?

small & sweet

甘い   C  U  T  E    L  I  T  T  L  E    G  I  R  L   イチゴ

you could be all perfect in just 3 months

♡ love & care 

tumblr_p3usqez97J1x2az2co1_400.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weed, munchies, binge, fml