CLA? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

CLA?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PositiveVibes

PositiveVibes

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Has anybody taken that ? i was reading about it and it was said that it helps burn fat while gaining muscle. i forget what it stands for but it shouldnt be hard to find articles about it if youve never heard of it. but if youve had results let me know your story(:

#2 Chasing_the_Gap

Chasing_the_Gap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

I've been on CLA for about a month now, and I am noticing some results. It can get pricey, as you do have to take a fair amount of it a day for it to be effective, and it generally take about 3 weeks before you notice real results.

It's most effective for the stubborn fat around your stomach and thighs (thank goodness!). I haven't noticed a difference in my thighs yet, but it does seem to be helping with my stomach. Also, despite some unexpected higher cal days at the end of this week, I still lost steadily instead of gaining.

Note: I am taking it in conjunction with Coenzyme Q10, which is supposed to act as a metabolism booster.

Hey Pretty Girl, you did so good.

Height: 5'7"

SW: 185

HW: 185

LW: 125

CW: 139

GW: 117

GW4: 140

GW5: 130

GW6: 120

UGW: Wait and See!

0 user(s) are reading this topic