SGD - starting Monday, May 7 - Collaborators wanted and welcomed! - Skinny Girl Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

SGD - starting Monday, May 7 - Collaborators wanted and welcomed!

SGD skinny girl diet mature woman 40+ 50+ binge eating BED weight loss

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

Hello!

I am going to start the SGD starting on Monday, May 7th and if anyone wants to join me in trying, please feel free to say hello and respond on this thread. The more support the better.

I am a binge eater and have been struggling with binge eating for quite some time. It's getting better in that the episodes are less frequent and I am eating less. I've gained a lot of weight due to binge eating, depression and yes, going into menopause. I am 51 but a very young 51. I miss being thin and miss the sense of control I had when I was restricting and getting results. I hope to use the diet to encourage more vegetables when hungry and to control the other calories accordingly. It has worked before. I definitely miss being 115. I am in the 140's now.

If you'd like to go on this journey and try, please feel free to use this thread as your accountability. I'll weigh in on Monday and get a starting, base-line number.

I am also a regular exerciser, provided there is no fatigue that day or that nothing hurts. (Getting old!) 

I hope to meet some new faces and give support and get support too.

Thanks! - LMNJ

Attached File  LMNJ SGD Spring 2018 new.png   429.18KB   46 downloads

Don't get stuck in the paralysis of perfection. 

Seeking the ultimate freedom from binge-eating.

CW = 138 (5/24)  //  138.5 (5/23)  //  140 (5/13)   //   141 (5/12)  //   SW=143 (5/7)    //   UGW = 115

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am  5'2 1/2"  //  51 years young  //   2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do //  HWE = 191 (1998)

#2 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

Hi LMNJ!

I remember seeing you around back in 2014-2015; you had an accountability thread with another girl (I think her username was gypsy or something like that) and you were so supportive and nice ^_^ (hope this doesn't sound too creepy, I'm not a stalker I swear! lol) So yeah, I would love to join you on your journey :) Although I would prefer to do the HSGD if that's ok with you.

HSGD Plan:

Mon 900 // Tues 800 // Wed 900 // Thurs 1000 // Fri 950 // Sat 1100 // Sun 1100 //

*fruits and veggies are supposed to be 'free', but I'm gonna be sensible and count them anyway, so I never go over 1500cals/day.

A little about me: I'm a binge eater too, I'm 26 and relatively active (cycling, hiking, etc). Last time I weighed myself I was 148lbs (I'm 5'5 btw), but I think I gained a few pounds since then. My UGW is also 115lbs, but honestly I'd be glad just to get in the low 140s/high 130s before summer.

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day/evening <3

• LMNJ likes this

#3 Jadedlee

Jadedlee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:13 PM

I used to binge and fast, binge and fast, up to a couple months ago when my binges became more regular and I ended up binge eating everyday for the past close to a month. I'm suprised I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I would. I definitely want to join you on this and reset my body. I'm having trouble with exercise (I think it's from the lack of nutrition from the junk I eat all day) but I plan to ease it in soon after settling back into a good diet plan.

• LMNJ likes this

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  HGT: 163cm HW: 123lbs LW: 105lbs SW: 119lbs CW: 119lbs  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ GW 1: 105lbs GW 2: 97lbs GW 3: 90lbs   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

.。*゚+.*.。 EDNOS | Depression  ゚+..。*゚+

weight.png

#4 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:04 PM

Hi LMNJ!

I remember seeing you around back in 2014-2015; you had an accountability thread with another girl (I think her username was gypsy or something like that) and you were so supportive and nice ^_^ (hope this doesn't sound too creepy, I'm not a stalker I swear! lol) So yeah, I would love to join you on your journey :) Although I would prefer to do the HSGD if that's ok with you.

HSGD Plan:

Mon 900 // Tues 800 // Wed 900 // Thurs 1000 // Fri 950 // Sat 1100 // Sun 1100 //

*fruits and veggies are supposed to be 'free', but I'm gonna be sensible and count them anyway, so I never go over 1500cals/day.

A little about me: I'm a binge eater too, I'm 26 and relatively active (cycling, hiking, etc). Last time I weighed myself I was 148lbs (I'm 5'5 btw), but I think I gained a few pounds since then. My UGW is also 115lbs, but honestly I'd be glad just to get in the low 140s/high 130s before summer.

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day/evening <3

You are right and you have an amazing memory. Me and GypsyLove have stayed in touch via email since then. She's left MPA otherwise doing well. It's not creepy and it's a honor to be remembered in such a positive and nice way. Thank you.

I am going to weight in tomorrow. I know I'm in the 140's but where, I have no idea. I had some serious issues in 2015 that made me go into a depression and my binge eating started up again. I was eating such horrible things but could not stop. As a result, my cholesterol is elevated. I am still struggling with binge eating or feeling guilty about eating and don't want to continue to have this negative relationship with food. I also went into menopause 2 years ago and my gosh, the weight gain and the belly fat just piled on.

Anyway, the only thing I won't do in the SGD is fast. That is not me. I love the idea of calorie cycling and hope to be creative again in finding vegetables and foods that keep me full. I don't count fruits or vegetables but I do limit myself to only 2 fruits a day with 1 usually being a red apple (love those). Berries are coming into season so I'll be having more of those as I finish my last few grapefruits of the season. (Love those too). I limit avocado (yep - love those too) to 1/2 a day. I could eat those all day.

I am glad you are here with such a lovely post. I'll be checking in daily, definitely in the mornings (I am in EST) and hopefully at night with a final check-in. I was traveling all day yesterday so did not come back until today.

I also love to hike and ride my bike!  Today is going to be a power walk as time dictates that is all I can do. It's 3.25 miles total and I do that in just under an hour.

Welcome!!!!  :)  YAY!!! Thank you!

• Pinkish_Kitten likes this

CW = 138 (5/24)  //  138.5 (5/23)  //  140 (5/13)   //   141 (5/12)  //   SW=143 (5/7)    //   UGW = 115

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am  5'2 1/2"  //  51 years young  //   2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do //  HWE = 191 (1998)

#5 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

I used to binge and fast, binge and fast, up to a couple months ago when my binges became more regular and I ended up binge eating everyday for the past close to a month. I'm suprised I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I would. I definitely want to join you on this and reset my body. I'm having trouble with exercise (I think it's from the lack of nutrition from the junk I eat all day) but I plan to ease it in soon after settling back into a good diet plan.

Hello! It is nice to meet you. :)  At first, wit my binge eating, I didn't gain that much and then one day, my skinny jeans didn't fit and well, you know what happened next. Nothing fit. I've recently had to buy new bras from 34B to 36C and I swear, I could probably use a bigger bra. I hate these things (boobs). I preferred being 115 and leaner.

When I first started binge eating again in 2015, it was junk food, especially sugar. I would eat cans of frosting, processed peanut butter, cake with heaps of frosting (yes, I love frosting) , cookies and candy. I've since moved onto bread and cheese.

I can post some of what I eat to maybe inspire you? I don't know if that would help. I am not vegan or vegetarian but eat a lot of foods prepared that way because they taste good and are healthy. Take the healthy eating thing 1 food at a time and 1 day at a time. You can do this!!!

I am glad you are here.

#6 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:14 PM

OK. Sunday - the day before the big start.

B - coffee with almond milk (vanilla flavor, unsweetened)

L - 2 scrambled eggs, 1 baked yam with coconut oil, 1 large pink grapefruit. 28oz water with lemon and apple cider vinegar diluted in it. Yes, it's gross but helps with a lot of digestive issues. You get those when you get older. GADS!!! :P

D - 4 oz tuna in water over a giant raw salad - mixed greens, plum tomato, roasted red peppers, cucumber, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 diced green apple, sea salt.

S - strawberry shake (I'll make this with vegan protein powder and a lot of ice)

S - maybe I'll buy something at the store as a final send off. Maybe some nice rice chips and just eat the whole bag while watching Fear the Walking Dead, Killing Eve....

Drink LOT's of water.

Exercise will be a 3.25 mile power walk. Going to put my sports bra on NOW and head out soon.

:)

• Effynicholle and Toofattolovemyself like this

#7 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:45 PM

Well done, LMNJ! Your food choices are very healthy and balanced :)

I'm so pumped for tomorrow (first day of the diet), but also quite scared... Binge eating has been my coping mechanism for so long... I know I can control my food intake and lose weight (I've done it before), however I'm not gonna lie it is pretty daunting. 

Oh and btw, I also watch Killing Eve! :P What are your thoughts on it?

• LMNJ likes this

#8 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:37 AM

Well done, LMNJ! Your food choices are very healthy and balanced :)

I'm so pumped for tomorrow (first day of the diet), but also quite scared... Binge eating has been my coping mechanism for so long... I know I can control my food intake and lose weight (I've done it before), however I'm not gonna lie it is pretty daunting. 

Oh and btw, I also watch Killing Eve! :P What are your thoughts on it?

So, I skipped the strawberry shake and reserved it for today. I got a good-bye milk chocolate bar and those siraccha rice chips and enjoyed my night watching Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead and Into the Badlands. Killing Eve is wonderful. The assassin is so delightful in her sick and twisted ways. It's incredible! The acting is great. I'm still trying to figure out why an American is working in MI6. Her husband is totally hot, so I get to enjoy that too. I am completely engrossed with this show. Finally, some good programming! :)

Binge-eating has been my coping mechanism since 2015 when all hell broke loose. I have been a binge eater since around 1990? But I have had long periods of time where I put it to rest and moved on with life. I have had periods of my life being obese and overweight and was so unhappy during those times. I regret now gaining as much as I have. I don't turn to other behaviours, just eating to cope. I know there is another way because this way is so self-destructive. I have no confidence left and certainly no self-esteem. I miss thriving in the way that I used to. And I want that back.

I have to keep asking myself what I want more? Immediate gratification and no loss or to move on from this point in life? What can I do to cope with those bad and negative feelings? I do get them a lot. It's been suggested to meditate and I try to but my mind keeps thinking of all the other things I should be doing. I can try again, especially the shorter meditations.

I am excited to start today too.  There is hope here!

#9 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:51 AM

I weighed in at 143. Not my highest and not as bad as I thought, but still in the 140's. My first goal is to just get out of the 140's. I am hoping to lose 6 lbs over the next 4 weeks. that would put me at 137 which is what I was in December.

I went cloths shopping last night. What a horror. I wanted a pair of pants and some loose tops to wear since the warm weather has arrived and it just felt so horrible to be shopping in sizes that I swore I'd never be again. And nothing looked good. I did buy a pair of black skinny jeans (so that part on the leg looked nice) and a purse. I need to go back and find a few more things to just get me through so I look OK. I realized that I am almost 10lbs more this summer than last so some things don't fit right or at all. I have a closet full of great clothing that looked fabulous when I was 125 and under.

If I just take this 1 day at a time and 1 lb at a time, I can get back down. I know this.

Today is a 400 calorie day. I have already figured out where those are coming from:  Can of tuna, Epic salmon jerky, organic ketchup and 1 tbs of FF, SF vanilla jello pudding (to make that shake). It adds up to 398 exactly. The rest will be a salad, fruit and a baked yam. I am going to cut it into french fry shape and enjoy with that lovely ketchup I bought.

I am going into the city later to a concert and I need to leave here at 4:00 to catch a bus. I wont get home until after midnight. I decided to pack that Epic fish snack since it's protein. I am hoping it's enough to tide me over. I might tuck an apple into my purse too. And worst case, just get a decaf coffee and DD to keep me full. I want to conquer this.

I am going to take a 3.25 mile walk this morning so I can shower and be ready for departure later. I hope you have your day all planned out. Success! To US!!!

#10 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for your thoughtful response, LMNJ. :)

I have had periods of my life being obese and overweight and was so unhappy during those times. I regret now gaining as much as I have. I don't turn to other behaviours, just eating to cope. I know there is another way because this way is so self-destructive. I have no confidence left and certainly no self-esteem. I miss thriving in the way that I used to. And I want that back.

I have to keep asking myself what I want more? Immediate gratification and no loss or to move on from this point in life? 

You're so right. I need to remind myself this: what do I want more? Immediate gratification or to lose weight and move on?
I've also been obese in the past and I was such in a bad place mentally (extremely depressed and suicidal)... I really don't want to go back there.

I weighed in at 143. Not my highest and not as bad as I thought, but still in the 140's. My first goal is to just get out of the 140's. I am hoping to lose 6 lbs over the next 4 weeks. that would put me at 137 which is what I was in December.

Today is a 400 calorie day. I have already figured out where those are coming from:  Can of tuna, Epic salmon jerky, organic ketchup and 1 tbs of FF, SF vanilla jello pudding (to make that shake). It adds up to 398 exactly. The rest will be a salad, fruit and a baked yam. I am going to cut it into french fry shape and enjoy with that lovely ketchup I bought.

I am going into the city later to a concert and I need to leave here at 4:00 to catch a bus. I wont get home until after midnight. I decided to pack that Epic fish snack since it's protein. I am hoping it's enough to tide me over. I might tuck an apple into my purse too. And worst case, just get a decaf coffee and DD to keep me full. I want to conquer this.

I am going to take a 3.25 mile walk this morning so I can shower and be ready for departure later. I hope you have your day all planned out. Success! To US!!!

Your plan sounds great!

Have fun at the concert!

I also weighed myself this morning and I was 154lbs! :( This is pretty bad, but it could always be worse... Anyway, this is only Day 1, so I know it will only get better from now on.

Yes, success to US! <3<3

• LMNJ likes this

#11 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

I've already went out for my walk so I got my exercise in. YES! Now, off to eat my giant salad, shower and get some work done before I head out.

Good luck today. I hope to hear what you did and how it went.

#12 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:32 PM

Today went pretty well. I rode my bike for the first time in months and it was amazing :) I really missed that feeling of freedom you get while cycling.

Ok so now here's my log for the day:

Day 1 (07/05/2018)

Weight: 154lbs

Physical activity: ~1h bike ride

Intake: Baby carrots x 1 pk (350g)

Spinach x 1 pk (250g)

Coleslaw x 1 pk (400g)

Arugula x 1 pk (150g)

Cucumber x 1 (410g)

Tomtatoes x 5 (650g)

Yellow bell pepper x 1 (190g)

Canned salmon x 1 can (420g)

Italian dressing + lemon juice (?)

Collagen supplement x 1

Herbal tea + stevia x 1 cup

Xylitol mints x 2

Total calories: 1400

LMNJ, you really inspired me with your "giant salads" so I decided to make one myself! :P

• LMNJ likes this

#13 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

So, my first day went extremely well. I stayed within my calories and measured all my foods. Score! I got my 3.25 mile walk in and proceeded to have a great time at the concert.

To my disappointment, I weighed in at the same weight - 143. I hate seeing that number and I thought I'd see a drop. My official weigh-ins are Friday morning. So, let's see what I can be then. I am hoping a nice little drop down to 140. That would be really nice. My only guess was the saltiness of the Epic salmon snack that I took into the city as dinner.  There is today!

Today is a 300 calories day and I have my foods figured out. 

4 oz tuna, 1.3 oz cucumber hummus, 5 oz plain non-fat greek yogurt and 1 tbs wheat germ.  I'll have the tuna and hummus over a giant salad and a red apple with the plain yogurt. I have cauliflower that I am going to oven roast for dinner with salt, pepper and cumin. I have some left over yam too that I'll eat.

I am headed to the gym tonight for 55 minutes of cardio (25 on stationary bike, 30 on elliptical) with upper body weight training and some abs. I've neglected that area and well, no more. It needs attention. This will be a nautilus style lift since the previous free weight routine aggravated my back.

#14 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:15 AM

Today went pretty well. I rode my bike for the first time in months and it was amazing :) I really missed that feeling of freedom you get while cycling.

Ok so now here's my log for the day:

Day 1 (07/05/2018)

Weight: 154lbs

Physical activity: ~1h bike ride

Intake: Baby carrots x 1 pk (350g)

Spinach x 1 pk (250g)

Coleslaw x 1 pk (400g)

Arugula x 1 pk (150g)

Cucumber x 1 (410g)

Tomtatoes x 5 (650g)

Yellow bell pepper x 1 (190g)

Canned salmon x 1 can (420g)

Italian dressing + lemon juice (?)

Collagen supplement x 1

Herbal tea + stevia x 1 cup

Xylitol mints x 2

Total calories: 1400

LMNJ, you really inspired me with your "giant salads" so I decided to make one myself! :P

WTG on loving a GIANT salad. I'll take a photo of mine and post. LOL!!! :)  I love biking too and I am glad you got out on yours and went for an hour. I am going to go this Saturday for about 12 miles but since the weather is looking good, I might up that to 18 miles. I need to increase my duration on my bike as I want to get back into my longer rides.

Well done! Our first day out was a success.

#15 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

So, my first day went extremely well. I stayed within my calories and measured all my foods. Score! I got my 3.25 mile walk in and proceeded to have a great time at the concert.

To my disappointment, I weighed in at the same weight - 143. I hate seeing that number and I thought I'd see a drop. My official weigh-ins are Friday morning. So, let's see what I can be then. I am hoping a nice little drop down to 140. That would be really nice. My only guess was the saltiness of the Epic salmon snack that I took into the city as dinner.  There is today!

Today is a 300 calories day and I have my foods figured out. 

4 oz tuna, 1.3 oz cucumber hummus, 5 oz plain non-fat greek yogurt and 1 tbs wheat germ.  I'll have the tuna and hummus over a giant salad and a red apple with the plain yogurt. I have cauliflower that I am going to oven roast for dinner with salt, pepper and cumin. I have some left over yam too that I'll eat.

I am headed to the gym tonight for 55 minutes of cardio (25 on stationary bike, 30 on elliptical) with upper body weight training and some abs. I've neglected that area and well, no more. It needs attention. This will be a nautilus style lift since the previous free weight routine aggravated my back.

WTG on loving a GIANT salad. I'll take a photo of mine and post. LOL!!! :)  I love biking too and I am glad you got out on yours and went for an hour. I am going to go this Saturday for about 12 miles but since the weather is looking good, I might up that to 18 miles. I need to increase my duration on my bike as I want to get back into my longer rides.

Well done! Our first day out was a success.

Glad to hear everything went well yesterday. :)

I know it can be quite frustrating when our weight doesn't budge despite our efforts, but we need to be patient with ourselves. I'm sure you're gonna see a nice drop in a couple days. And like you said, sodium could be the culprit.

Hope you have a great workout at the gym!

Maybe I'm gonna take a picture of my own salad, too! lol

Yes, Day 1 was a success for both of us. Day 2, here we come! ;)

• LMNJ likes this

#16 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:45 PM

Well, I tired to upload the photo of my salad and I keep getting error messages. I'll keep trying.

#17 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

Well, I can not attach the damn photo! Anyway, today is going well so far. It's a 300 calorie day and I am feeling it to say the least.

I got frustrated in the late afternoon with creative block and wanted to eat everything in sight. This is a typical response to stress. But, of course! I ignored it and stayed on course with my plan. I did eat a grapefruit then roasted an entire small head of cauliflower and ate that for dinner. Certainly beats binge eating. I know it does.

I am headed to the gym for cardio and upper body weights and abs.  :)

#18 LMNJ

LMNJ

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:36 PM

http://www.myproana....842-food-i-eat/

I created an album and posted the salad there. Way too many technical steps. LOL!!! Hope you are well, LauLau77

#19 Pinkish_Kitten

Pinkish_Kitten

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Wishing you the best on this journey. keep in mind that if you're not used to low restricting this may get hard BUT seeing that most of your food choices are balanced I guess I shouldn't worry too much. 

Going to try to keep coming back to see how your doing :)

Again, good luck~ :D   and stay safe <3

• LMNJ likes this

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

13|64.5 in.|SW:135| CW:111| GW1:120| GW2:114 UGW:110 UGW2:106   

Shirt size:(teen)| XS| L in children| 

💄Accountability💄

Pant size: 6

MFP|Tinykittenai

Tumblr:TinyKittenAi

tumblr_m953kvpJqz1rv240t.gif

tumblr_n2c1quQZfC1t0c783o1_250.giftumblr_inline_nlwcqxhEjc1rifr4k.gif

#20 Guest_laulau77_*

Guest_laulau77_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:51 AM

http://www.myproana....842-food-i-eat/

I created an album and posted the salad there. Way too many technical steps. LOL!!! Hope you are well, LauLau77

Well, I can not attach the damn photo! Anyway, today is going well so far. It's a 300 calorie day and I am feeling it to say the least.

I got frustrated in the late afternoon with creative block and wanted to eat everything in sight. This is a typical response to stress. But, of course! I ignored it and stayed on course with my plan. I did eat a grapefruit then roasted an entire small head of cauliflower and ate that for dinner. Certainly beats binge eating. I know it does.

I am headed to the gym for cardio and upper body weights and abs.  :)

Your salad looks delicious  :wub:

WTG on avoiding a binge! Roasted cauliflower is very yummy and satiating, indeed. Do you have a recipe btw? (like do you use any kind of seasonings or do you eat it plain?) 

Today was another great day for me. The weather was warm and sunny, so I just couldn't stay inside. I ended up spending the entire afternoon walking around and riding my bike. My butt and legs are pretty sore right now, but it was worth it!  :lol: I also got sunburnt, but oh well.

Day 2 (08/05/2018)

Weight: 153lbs (-1lb)
Physical activity: ~2h cycling, ~2h walking
Intake: Baby carrots x 1 pk (350g)
Coleslaw x 1 pk (400g)
Mixed greens x 1 pk (150g)
Spinach x 1 pk (250g)
Tomatoes x 5 (615g)
Cucumber x 1 (400g)
Yellow bell pepper x 1 (210g)
Canned keta salmon x 1 can (220g)
Canned sardines x 2 cans (200g)
Italian dressing + lemon juice + acv + seasonings (?)
Collagen supplement x 1
Decaf coffee + stevia + cashew milk x 3 cups
Kombucha x 1 bottle
Xylitol mints x 2
Calories from veggies: 700
Calories from others: 700
Total: 1400

Oh and here's a picture of my salad :P

NwxUN9I.jpg

• LMNJ likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SGD, skinny girl diet, mature woman, 40+, 50+, binge eating, BED, weight loss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users