No energy - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

No energy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pixoprint

Pixoprint

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

So recently I've been doing 1,000 - 1,200 cals a day.
Weighed myself and got pretty pissed off that I had only lost 1lbs in 4 days. Wtf?
Cut my calories to 500 - 700 yesterday.
Nearly fainted at work I was so tired. I have a really demanding job and on my feet 7 - 9 hours.
Since I finish late & so physically tired after work I don't want to work out.
Although me and my bf are training for a marathon this year so he's getting pissed I'm not training with him the past few days.

My current meals have been a low cal sandwich for lunch 300cals tops or a pack of vegetable chrisps. With a fruit pot 48 cals, To get me through my shift.
Bf cooks dinner so I have no choice of what to eat. I usually just bin it or eat a small portion.
(Pasta, rice, curries, sausage and mash. All the high cal shit because he's training)
Usually skip breakfast because I can't eat when I wake up.

What can I do to keep my energy through out my shift? I'm so tired. It's a fairly new job - so I'm trying to impress to get my promotion.
Sticking to sugar free energy drinks but they give me a massive caffeine come down half was through my shift it kills me even more!

Help pals!!

K
Xx

#2 Pixoprint

Pixoprint

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

Don't worry about it.

Admin can you delete this thread.
Thought this was a forum for help and support.

#3 VivianTristesse

VivianTristesse

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

So British! 

• Pixoprint likes this

Height: 5'7''

HW: 180 lbs

LW: 110 lbs (lowest recorded; after that my scale was taken away)

CW: 126 lb LITERALLY FAT AF   :ph34r: 

GW1: 120 lb

GW2: 115 lb

GW3: 110 lb

UGW: 100 lb

I am back after going on a roller-coaster ride of recovering and trying to kill myself, and nearly succeeding by destroying my liver. 

That's why I'm so fat now: when I was recovering from liver damage, I stuffed myself with bread and potatoes. 

"Live to starve another day," I said. And now those days have come. I waxed; I inhaled. Now I wane; I exhale. 

I'm not going to do that to myself any more; I refuse to torment my mind with my fatness, my 'gross grossess'. I'd rather be alive and happy but sick than alive and healthy but wanting and trying to die. 

#4 Guest_lolathelard_*

Guest_lolathelard_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Maybe if you eat some breakfast too? It's better to eat a bit more and have energy so people don't get suspicious. Plus you'll have energy for training which will make up for the extra calories :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users