Xieh - Page 2 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Xieh

New Year 2018 Goals Rough spots

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Soul_*

Guest_Soul_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

I've never told anyone this.

I eat my own scabs, any skin I can get off of my body (main around the hands or feet), I will chew on a fingernail for as long as possible and finally, my own mucas.

I have no idea why, I just have an irresistible urge.
  • something in the way, norttherndownpour and floradenophora confusa like this

#22 Guest_Sparkle-Horse_*

Guest_Sparkle-Horse_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:10 AM

I know this is a disorder and all and I'm sorry but that's gross as fuck.

Not sorry enough

#23 Guest_Paranoid Princess_*

Guest_Paranoid Princess_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:58 AM

I can relate, while I avoid picking/eating my acne, I often end up chewing on my dead skin, particularly around my fingernails (Gosh sorry if this freaks you out)

• NeverlandNymphette likes this

#24 tauryisacat

tauryisacat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

you can have mine if you want :P

• quick erase and thin-pixi like this

95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87 86 85 84 83 82 81 80 79 78 77 76 75 74 73 72 71 70 69 68 67 66 65 64 63 62 61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52 51 50 49 48 47 46 45

#25 Guest_Spiderman_*

Guest_Spiderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

this... is... very, very interesting. i just want to note that my husband has loads and loads of blackheads all on his back so i always get them for him, and to me, they smell bad. like eventually if you pop enough black heads it collectively has an odor. and not a pleasant one. but when i think of blackheads i think of the ones that are deep in your skin and there is mounds and mounds of endless puss that is almost liquidy.

sorry if that was tmi. just thought i'd share. maybe huge back blackheads are different.

#26 b.itch

b.itch

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

Why'd you delete what you said don't be afraid of what people think :( It's different, but I don't think it's disgusting :(

I feel HUGE.

2gu9vlt.gif

#27 Onoskelis

Onoskelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:16 AM

I can't believe how many people are commenting negatively. I was thrilled to see this thread! I've been trying to find someone else who ate blackheads! I'm going to one up you, though. I eat my blackheads, but I also eat my puss from pimples, my scabs, my boogers, my eye boogers, my blood. . . I eat just about anything my body produces except for shit and piss. Disgusting and taboo for some, regular life for me.

Please don't let all the negative comments discourage you for being different.

• jennish, Princess Kenny and Leprae like this

happycat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=oh god how did this get here i am not good with computerhappycat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=

#28 vaporeon

vaporeon

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • LocationMy pokeball

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

I love popping zits and removing black heads with needles. I don't eat them but you get absolutely no judgement from someone who bites and chews the skin off her fingers and in side of her mouth.

Anyway, It usually doesn't scar with a needle and is a lot more effective than just popping them with your fingers.

I don't get them much these days but there's nothing like holding on to a zit steadfast and releasing the pressure with a needle

#29 Onoskelis

Onoskelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

I love popping zits and removing black heads with needles.

I used to do this all the time! I would sit in my mirror for hours poking a needle at my face. Haha. You're right, it is a lot nicer than using your fingers.

happycat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=oh god how did this get here i am not good with computerhappycat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=

#30 Onoskelis

Onoskelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

Also, I like that we have the same cat in our signatures. Haha

#31 Guest_﴾cheesecakee﴿_*

Guest_﴾cheesecakee﴿_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:30 PM

I can't believe how many people are commenting negatively. I was thrilled to see this thread! I've been trying to find someone else who ate blackheads! I'm going to one up you, though. I eat my blackheads, but I also eat my puss from pimples, my scabs, my boogers, my eye boogers, my blood. . . I eat just about anything my body produces except for shit and piss. Disgusting and taboo for some, regular life for me.

Holy crap, yes. I found someone like meeeee ;-;

I thought this was all normal tbh...

• Princess Kenny and NeverlandNymphette like this

#32 floradenophora confusa

floradenophora confusa

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

Wow, I didn't think I'd come across this on MPA. Hmm. 

I eat my blackheads, yes, after I take a shower I scout for them but not for the exclusive purpose of putting them in my mouth. (they're super small and sort of waxy/oily and don't taste like anything at all). I have no need to cut my fingernails because I maintain them with my biting of them. It's not constant and they're not annoyingly short but they get shorter and I don't even notice anymore. I eat my boogers, chew the inside of my cheeks, pick my scabs and eat them, basically any piece of skin that comes off my body that's not blatantly dirty with something of foreign origin I put in my mouth. It's habit-driven. I've done it ever since I was small. I don't see it as gross because these things were once part of your body and it's sort of like, I don't know, recycling them? 

I can see where it would be anxiety-driven. For me, what I think of then is scab picking which I do a lot whenever I'm alone and my hands are idle, stick one to my leg and feel and pick at my cuts.

BTW, for all of you wondering how to get black heads out, if they're big enough you squeeze around the little fuckers with tweezers and a little bit of stuff comes out. The ones on your nose are going to almost be impossible to get out, because they aren't on flat normal skin. For small, almost unnoticable ones a steam or warm soak before light scrubbing should help.

• Princess Kenny likes this

signature2.jpgsignature.jpg

Flora | 17 | idealist-healer {INFP} | writer | visual artist/art lover | philocalist | naturalist 

"intelligent, smiling child inherits mental illness; destroys herself"

5'9.5"                               cw: unbearable hell                                ugw: <100

links: accountability  tumblr  twitter  facebook

whatever weird shit I'm listening to now 

#33 Guest_stoicjolt_*

Guest_stoicjolt_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

This is common if it's an compulsion or impulse control problem. 

#34 pukestained

pukestained

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Locationin between

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:43 PM

I do this too :( I've always felt like such a huge, disgusting freak... I've never told anyone. When I was young I thought it'd go away, but it never did.

• Princess Kenny likes this

back after 4 years gone

Alchemy-fire-bold-400w.png

atypical anorexic cunt

so it goes

instaham: bpdontcare

#35 Princess Kenny

Princess Kenny

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2881 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:20 PM

x

WATCH ME TRY TO BE HAPPY

Ht: 5' 6.75" (169 cm) | Wt: 142.8 lb (64.8 kg) | Gw: 114.8 lb (52.1 kg)

✿ ✿ 

#36 HisSummerOfSin

HisSummerOfSin

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

I do this too :( I've always felt like such a huge, disgusting freak... I've never told anyone. When I was young I thought it'd go away, but it never did.

You are not a freak. <3

Dane

GLBT+ Daily Check-In Thread

Did you know MPA has a 24/7 chatroom? Its open to all and is mobile friendly.

KQ88MWom.jpg

Coloring Pages Thread

If you ever need to talk, please feel free to PM me, or use any of the methods below to get a hold of me. Regardless of whether I know you or not. 24/7, 365.

Text :: 503.877.4272.

(I'm currently on hiatus myself, so as of summer 2015, please just PM me, and I will give you my current information, if its not the same as above.)

H: 5’5

HW: 198bs - 4/1/14

LW: 108lbs - 8/1/10

SW: 180.2lbs - 5/4/14

CW: CW: 175lbs - 06/15

GW1: 170lbs 

GW2: 150lbs 

GW3: 135lbs 

GW4: 120lbs 

GW5: 108lbs 

Stay safe and beautiful. 

#37 Elphaba

Elphaba

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4415 posts
  • LocationLA Girl

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

I literally hate acne, really anything that comes out of my body. It just freaks me out so much. No judging at all though because I'm obsessed with trying to get blackheads out and stuff haha. 

I don't understand how people pop other people's pimples. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

my accountability

my tumblr

last purge: 19 April 2020

last binge: 19 April 2020

#38 ForlornTheRebel

ForlornTheRebel

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

I shall read this post anytime I feel like binging... Very effective...

• thin-pixi likes this

#39 thin-pixi

thin-pixi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

they're just chewy. no taste. 

My food cravings are now gone 

#40 NeverlandNymphette

NeverlandNymphette

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Deleted
'On these magic shores children at play are forever beaching their coracles. We too have been there; we can still hear the sound of the surf, though we shall land no more.'-Peter Pan by J.M Barrie.
5’5 {165cm} HW: 116lbs LW: 77lbs {5 stone 7lbs} CW: 84lbs (38kg)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Year, 2018, Goals, Rough spots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users