Xieh - Page 3 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Xieh

New Year 2018 Goals Rough spots

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 millabilla

millabilla

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:40 PM

Gosh some people are so rude. Was there any need to comment on how gross you think it is or how it's put you off food? Pica is very real and not something to make fun of.

Milla. 25. UK  

2zfokcy.jpg

#42 bpdsoul

bpdsoul

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1777 posts
  • Locationhiding from every human on earth

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

I bite the skin around my fingers, but I think that's because I bite my nails when I have anxiety/panic attacks but I no longer have nails to bite..so I moved onto the skin around them. Never blackheads though, although I do love squeezing them (mainly on my chest as disgusting as that sounds)

• Brix likes this

sick to death of my dependence, fighting food to find transcendence. fighting to survive, more dead but more alive.
'You have to love something or someone more than you hate yourself'

Nearing 9 years with BPD and the illnesses/problems that 'came with it' and 7 years with an eating disorder and SH
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bpdsoul

#43 samosamo

samosamo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

I am grossed out.. by the people commenting rude on how theyre sick now or saying how gross this is.. Why the fuck do you open the thread if you think youll be sick when you read its not like the title doesnt say what its about or so.. i mean yall just came here to leave rude comments? than that makes you so much more disgusting than whatever you read on here...
  • Squidge and RottingCactie like this

#44 Guest_fjdshfjhdjfsd_*

Guest_fjdshfjhdjfsd_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:28 AM

I bite the skin around my fingers, but I think that's because I bite my nails when I have anxiety/panic attacks but I no longer have nails to bite..so I moved onto the skin around them. Never blackheads though, although I do love squeezing them (mainly on my chest as disgusting as that sounds)

Omfg, I do the same thing. Ran out of nails so I moved to the skin. 

• bpdsoul likes this

#45 overthinking

overthinking

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:52 AM

I used to have a huge problem with this. I get the urge every time I pick at my acne.

It's so gross and so terrible though.

It's an anxiety thing for me too. I still pick at my face and head during tests, chewing on every odd bunch of dead skin cells or scabs or whatnot. 

I almost always spit that stuff out now, though.

My own behavior repulses me.

#46 foxy_grandpa

foxy_grandpa

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

I love eating my blackheads and I totally mutilate my face bc of it. Mostly when I'm stressed. I also eat hair follicles. I obviously don't eat, but often obsess over picking my boyfriends ingrown hairs and blackheads too. Sebum is like orgasmic to me like fucking squeezing a black head is so calming to me. It is gross but you're not alone and some of these comments are harsh as fuck

#47 Lin-Manuel Miranda

Lin-Manuel Miranda

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:25 AM

No shame dude. I do this too. It's irresistible. I am so excited to find this thread.

8.gif

HW: 259tumblr_mc7udghE4p1qbs47q.gif LW: 158

CW: 245.0 

250 232 199 174 145 125

980x.gif

#48 skinnystripper

skinnystripper

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9470 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

This is gross but it's a disorder.

I remember there was a kid in my elementary school class who would pick scabs off his head and eat them. He wasn't very popular, as you might have guessed. 

#49 Guest_iria9x_*

Guest_iria9x_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

I am horrified that some of you - on a disorder support forum - tell a person who opens up about something she is ashamed off, that she is gross and dusgusting and that you lost your cravings for food. like WTF. It's ok to think it but why say it in the thread?? It's so unnecessary and mean tbh. Imagine if you opened up about your (for example) bulimia and your friend just said uuugh you are so gross ugh disgusting. I see that your post is old OP, but I just wanted to say that I don't think you are gross, many people,more than you know, suffer from this disorder

• RottingCactie likes this

#50 fuckbed

fuckbed

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7754 posts
  • Locationthe kitchen

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:24 AM

some of yall are so judgy jfc

guess who's back and better than ever?

#51 burningtree

burningtree

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Locationcognitive dissonance

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:54 AM

i do the same thing. im sorry about the people being dicks. its not really something we can help, and well, if it wasnt bad or gross in some way it wouldnt be a disorder. best of luck with this.

height: 165cm

cw: 54.3kg as of 14th oct

gw: 50kg

#52 Tiale

Tiale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

Haha...I know what you mean, I don't eat blackheads...but I eat scabs, my own blood, dead skin, and my nails...but I kind of just chew on them for a moment and spit them out (excluding blood, which is kind of tasteless, sometimes a bit salty and sometimes it tastes like metal)
I feel so weird...

Omg that's totally me! I'm all about scabs and dead skin, I also spit it out. I have a habit of scratching my head for scabs, my hair gets oily fast and scabs and dead skin tend to form. So I'm weird also😉

#53 Charyoutree

Charyoutree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:54 PM

Ugh. I got totally disgusted by this. I'm such a hypocrite.

Yes, anything i squeeze from a spot or blackhead goes in my mouth for me to fiddle about with between my tongue and my teeth. Yes, I chew the skin from the side of my fingers and inside my mouth. Yes, I purposely wear trainers that I'm allergic to a little bit, so the skin goes hard between my ankle and my heel, so that I can peel it off and chew on it. Yes, when I clip my toenails, I chew them.

I also chew soft plastic, like that bit that comes inside a bottle of coke. I once chewed the feet off a Barbie, because it felt good.

If i go for a burger, I often save the paper to eat after.

It's just something ive always done

#54 venomous

venomous

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

I've never told anyone this.

I eat my own scabs, any skin I can get off of my body (main around the hands or feet), I will chew on a fingernail for as long as possible and finally, my own mucas.

I have no idea why, I just have an irresistible urge.

I totally get you. I do all those things and sometimes I use nail clippers or razors to get skin off my heels to eat it. I hate it and it has nothing to do with self harm.

I suppose all this behaviour could be a result of some sort excoriation disorder at least for me.

SW = 196,7 (29.8 Overweight)

CW = 188.9 (28.6 Overweight)

accountability

https://thinvenomousness.tumblr.com/
tumblr_o5ue8jqvNr1uxcy5no1_400.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Year, 2018, Goals, Rough spots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users