Skinny Girl Net Calories Diet? - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skinny Girl Net Calories Diet?

SGD Skinny Girl Diet net calories exercise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sans-merci

sans-merci

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1747 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

What are your opinions on net calories?

I’m going to have to recover soon but before I do, I’d really love to complete a ‘pro-ana’ diet (I know I know) but SGD is way too low in calories for me so I was thinking of eating however many calories I want as long as my net of the day is the Skinny Girl Diet calories (eg. eating 1400 and burning 1000 so my net is 400).

I don’t know if I trust the net calorie idea though, what do you think?

161cm

HW: 115lb (52kg)
CW/LW: 84lb (38kg)

🍠🍠 I PREACH ABOUT HIGH RESTRICTION AND SWEET POTATOES 🍠 🍠

GW: 103 - 99 - 93 - 88 - 82 - 79 - 75 - 70 - 67

#2 FallenWillow

FallenWillow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:18 AM

That means you'd gain weight, because you'd have a surplus instead of a deficit.

Unless you mean that you'd subtract your active calories of that day (like say I burned 700 calories biking/walking that day) and ate 900, so 900-700=200, the goal for that day. But then you'd add your BMR to that, say 1400, so you'd have an overall deficit of 1200. I think that would be a very effective diet, because you're just balancing out the extra intake with more exercise.

height - 5'7"

cw - 125.2lb - bmi 19.6

gw - 110lb - bmi 17.2

"I am a candle, burning away to give others light."

~accountability~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SGD, Skinny Girl Diet, net calories, exercise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users