Most disordered moment of the day? - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Most disordered moment of the day?

• Please log in to reply
2454 replies to this topic

#1 Adorabubble

Adorabubble

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

I'll start:
I woke up this morning and weighed myself. I'm at 123.4! I was at 128 this last Thursday! Yay!

Got depressed over what is actually nothing important during working hours. Came home and ate half a jar of nutella as soon as my roommate left because I'm sick of feeling invisible and ugly. Because, clearly, nutella is the way to improve this situation.

I then proceeded to loudly announce to no one that I fucking hate myself.

So, story-time! What was your most ED'ed moment of the day?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
  • woman king, Purgatory, starved-iris and 23 others like this

5'3"

CW: 125 120

G1: 115, G2: 110, G3: 105

UGW: 100

#2 Guest_specialKate_*

Guest_specialKate_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

Forcing myself to eat a tiny itty bitty taco so my mom wouldn't be suspicious of me not eating when in reality she probably wouldn't notice or give a shit but I think everyone is watching me all the time because I'm incredibly narcissistic
  • lis, DietSodaAndSadness, I'm a black rainbow and 10 others like this

#3 psykotiskt

psykotiskt

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts
  • Locationthe land before time

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

Freaking out over the prospect of having to eat a extra 200 kcal because people kept pestering baout how i hadn't eaten anything ;-; Like i actually cried lol

• starved-iris, maigre_amour, tearsb8psxnxsaliva2xglossy and 7 others like this

tumblr_owmsjgP3zm1qcr8yco1_400.giftumblr_owmsjgP3zm1qcr8yco3_400.gif

hello - my accountability - hello 

ht: 168 cm (5'6)

gw: anything less than i am now 

90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  76  75  74  73  72  71  70  69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  49  48  47

#4 Guest_delicates_*

Guest_delicates_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

Taking an hour to decide if I want to eat a snack of 150cal..... then feeling guilty after I ate it lol ugh

• mk12, _ester-eli_, Young--Lonely and 1 other like this

#5 greenbean123

greenbean123

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:15 PM

My friends who know about my ED asked me to please eat at least a multivitamin....couldn’t even do that :/ I crawled up into a ball on the floor and cried about it until finally giving in and putting it into my mouth.

I spit it out when I left..
  • justconstant, ♡ Taytoe ♡, Ana's_Darling and 9 others like this

#6 gone full

gone full

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

Went to Cava
Ordered a salad I made ahead of time on their site
Only ate half and nobody even commented on it

Easiest eating out ever (250 calories in my tummy in total)

• Careina, digthemup, maigre_amour and 2 others like this

What is happening anymore

#7 Guest_Effie_*

Guest_Effie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

For today.... not bringing a proper lunch for a full 8 hour school day in a busy clinic. I just brought 12 crackers and apple sauce. Honestly it sounds pretty basic lol

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

My friend told me he had once has an illness that caused him to lose like 15-20 lbs, and he could see his rib bones. I sat there for 20 minutes trying to weasel the name of the illness out of him so I could see if there was any way I could get it for myself. Ironically, I also have a deathly fear of being sick, so I ate loads of food at the same time since I was feeling super weak to make sure I didn't vomit everywhere.

What is my mind haha

(seriously anyone with that illness who's contagious hit me up though :P)

• ulmi_*-*_ugly like me, ladispute and Ren-stfu like this

#9 ℱox

ℱox

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4435 posts
  • Location[Insert Something Poetic Here]

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

Ooooh. So when I get particularly weak and dizzy, I go around the house taking whatever vitamin pills I can find. Well, without scanning into MFP, I took a fish oil pill, then scanned - APPARENTLY FISH OIL HAS 10 CALORIES?

I literally can't stop thinking about it now.

And honestly the fact that it bothers me so much just shows how fked I am.
  • TooFatToBeSick**, Fox3, Awkward_Bless and 15 others like this

Resistance = Change.

Fitbit

MyFitnessPal Username: SilverFoxess

Progress. Starting over.

Spoiler

Aᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

🐇🍄🍊

Is my ED a side effect of me being a cunt

#10 Guest_Whisper???_*

Guest_Whisper???_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

My friend told me he had once has an illness that caused him to lose like 15-20 lbs, and he could see his rib bones. I sat there for 20 minutes trying to weasel the name of the illness out of him so I could see if there was any way I could get it for myself. Ironically, I also have a deathly fear of being sick, so I ate loads of food at the same time since I was feeling super weak to make sure I didn't vomit everywhere.

What is my mind haha

(seriously anyone with that illness who's contagious hit me up though :P)

Omgosh, I have done sort of the same. I use to wish for a lot of different diseases so my parents could get off my back.

• likes this

#11 Guest_Whisper???_*

Guest_Whisper???_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:30 PM

Today, my most ed'd moment.

Breakfast. Sitting there, trying to decide whether I want 150 cals worth of tea or 150 cals worth of bread and peanut butter. I ate both, out of stress.

Walked 4 miles to make up for it.

And then proceeded to have more tea, milk, sugar, and bread upon getting home.

I'm not going on a four mile walk again.

I've had 808 cals. I know I'm trying to maintain. But, at the same time, I don't want to and I hate myself.

#12 chubbylulu

chubbylulu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

I think my most disordered moment of the day was when I used about one tiny dip of a buffalo dipping sauce but just to make sure I didn’t go over calories I logged it as using 2 tablespoons
  • Music_and_Cats, CrippledSong, londontown and 30 others like this

#13 Guest_pepperysalt_*

Guest_pepperysalt_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

probably spending an excessive amount of time calculating calories in some pasta salad and then ending up throwing out 1/3 of it anyway. second place would be trying to get my friends to eat half an apricot because i didn’t want the 10 extra calories
  • Freezerburn and kermitsaskinnylegend like this

#14 Minhyuks

Minhyuks

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationlmao

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

Woke up feeling already like crap 'cause first days of winter + low restriction = hell on Earth.

Sadly enough, there were still two pastries left untouched out of the 726363 that I had successfully avoided eating yesterday. Wasn't feeling that strong this morning so the moment my mom left I c/s both of them in the toilet.

Ate a low cal toast, had a coffee. Then I had a second coffee, okay, still pretty normal. Then I went for my third one in the lapse of a single hour and - TMI TMI TMI -

I obviously ended up shitting my brains out for the next half hour. It was a relief tho, had been constipated for days.

Power went out, the air conditioning stoped working, started pacing uncontrollably not so much because GOTTA BURN THAT SINGLE PIECE OF TOAST but rather because I was fucking. Freezing. To death.

Took a nap for the rest of the evening up until now. Still feeling like crap and cold. Had yet another coffee.

This day SUCKS ASS lmao
  • listencloselittlehuman, LollipopStick, SuvuIC and 3 others like this

♡  Stats:  a disgrace  

giphy.gif

original.gif

#15 TheTallOne

TheTallOne

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

Restricted all day. Made myself a salad for dinner. Purged said salad. Then ate a square slice of pizza (kept that down...wtf) 😆😭
  • Wishing2BSkinny, Minky31, iwillstopbeingafatty and 13 others like this

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" -Eleanor Roosevelt 

Height: 6'0

HW: 169

LW: 128

CW: ?

GW1: 135

UGW: 125

#16 Peasful

Peasful

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

Crying in my living room because I didn’t want to have lunch today. To overcome this I made lunch for my Priest and then coaxed myself into having exactly the same as him.
  • tearsb8psxnxsaliva2xglossy likes this
It takes discipline to diet.
Stressed, depressed and doing my best.
GW: 125lb

#17 Peasful

Peasful

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

I made both lunches at the Chaplaincy and we both ate our salmon bagels after Mass. I didn’t purge either I’m actually pleased that I’m recovering even though I still have thoughts about restricting and purging and fasting but I’ve stopped purging completely now
  • Mrs. thickntired, HoneyBeeTea, fat2skinnysarahxoxo and 1 other like this
It takes discipline to diet.
Stressed, depressed and doing my best.
GW: 125lb

#18 smallsagittarius

smallsagittarius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:21 PM

I ate probably well over 1500 calories at dinner yesterday and now I've tried to make up for it by only having coffee and diet coke? makes sense I guess? totally won't end badly

• Minky31, immalert, dutchgirlx and 3 others like this

#19 Käsekuchen

Käsekuchen

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

Little backstory: after many years of having an eating disorder I finally taught myself how to purge and yesterday was the second (and then later that day the third) time I purged my binges. I felt so awful afterwards and swore to myself to never purge again and be healthy for the next week at least and eat lots of healthy food today to help my body regenerate.

But what do I of course do first thing I wake up this morning? Dig through the trash-bags that my idiot self didn't throw away last night and eat the remaining three chocolate bars that I had left (they were wrapped but its still gross). And then of course I panicked and purged again. At least I'm getting better at it? I hate myself.

• allisons, ChainedReality, SuvuIC and 4 others like this

#20 Guest_volcanoa_*

Guest_volcanoa_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

Binging on breakfast bisquits, then exercising for two-three hours to burn at least some of the calories.
  • Justbeachy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users