Slimquick fat burning pill - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Slimquick fat burning pill

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 layla331

layla331

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationFargo ND

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

So I wanted to get the slimquick diet pills but idk how good it will work. I looked at the reviews on its website, and half of them say it works, and half say it didn't. So now idk if I should get it. If u have tried it or have any info about it please let me know.
  • Littlebirdee likes this

#2 Tinywaistbabyface

Tinywaistbabyface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

Noo  >___< Don't waste your money on pills that are basically equivalent to caffeine pills. All they did was make me feel like i just drank an energy drink. They did absolutely nothing to help me in my weight loss and didn't curb my appetite one bit >:c After trying those, i did find some amazing diet pills called Fastin... You should give those a try(:

2zf0qr4.jpg

#3 midori

midori

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

I did lose weight when I tried them, but I don't know if the pills or anything else I'd done. Either way, I didn't notice a HUGE difference. But that was a few years ago.. and I don't know what's in it now. Either way, best of luck to you. Let me know if you find something that works!

Height: 5'7

8/16/13: 125

8/20/13: 120.9

Goal weight: 100. 

Current method/routine/program: 

Master Cleanse + The Kanten Diet 14 day plan (www.thekantendiet.com) on <300 calories/day. Wish me luck!

**NOTE: I've never tried this Kanten Diet, but it was recommended to me by a friend in Japan. If you've tried it before, please PM me! I have high hopes for it, but I want to know if anyone's had any success with it. Thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users