has anyone ever eaten cotton balls? - Page 2 - Pica Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

has anyone ever eaten cotton balls?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 helaene

helaene

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2518 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

at home, my parents would have a movie night, or tv show night (Lost-- it was a long time ago).

there was a part of my section of the couch which had a little hole i had picked at for years, and i would eat the fluff in it.

it made me really ill feeling. that's why i turned to laxatives. i have no idea if that stuff is still inside of me to be honest.

Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love.

I love you Sheriff Truman. 

#22 Guest_M99_*

Guest_M99_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

I used to eat cotton balls as a form of dieting, because they swell up in your tummy and make you feel full. I dipped them in Orange juice before hand, but I ended up getting really constipated and developed IBS. 0/10 do NOT recommend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users