Hi, I am wondering if anyone has found ways to not feel so darn hungry all the time? It's so hard to lose any weight when you feel like eating everything in sight. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:23 PM
These are my mantras to fighting hunger
- Try to wait at least 20 minutes before giving into cravings. They tend to go away
- Water curbs hunger pangs. Make sure to grab a glass when they kick in.
- DON'T DRINK. It'll make you hungry like crazy!
- Diet pills (whether or not it's a placebo) work for myself
- Go for a brisk walk to make the grumbles stop
Mind over matter! hope that helps a bit
- lmnhoffman likes this
Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:44 PM
Thanks! What types of diet pills have you tried? Do any make you feel anxious or overly jittery?
Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:42 PM
You can try fiber pills. I starting taking them just because I knew I wasn't getting enough, and I noticed that I stopped getting hunger pangs.
Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:43 AM
I take this weird Asian crap called I * Max Siim Diet 90+ I Max Healthy Diet 90. Made by MaxLife USA INC. But I order them form some Korean lady that my mom knows. Can't find it on the internet. Works like a dream.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users