Bulimic Food Reviews - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Bulimic Food Reviews

bulimia food reviews food critic sarcasm humor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane heaven

hurricane heaven

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

Hey friends! bc humor is the best coping mechanism, i thought it'd be fun to start a review thread of our favorite binge foods/foods in general from a bulimia standpoint.

I'll start:

"I almost felt bad purging this, but at least it tasted the same way coming up as it did on the way down."

"This ice cream was so solid! The pint didn't melt in my cold, undercirculated hands!"

"Popcorn was decent, but it should break apart more smoothly so it's easier to force out of my stomach."

you get the gist

5'3"

hw: 130

lw: 93.6 (? literally it was so long ago lol)

sw: 119

cw: 119 i want to die

pt 1

1: 115

2: 112

3: 108

4: 104

pt 2

1: 100

2: 97

3: 94

4: 93

~get ur daily shot of schadenfreude as i grapple with actually keeping an accountability~

weight.png

#2 locallymisjudged16

locallymisjudged16

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

Personally fried rice is a dream come true to bring back up (with water ofc) but it comes out my nose sometimes...ew

#3 SpeckledGecko94

SpeckledGecko94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:03 AM

"White chocolate Aero. Delightful on the way down, however disappointingly I did not feel the bubbles melt on the way back up."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bulimia, food reviews, food critic, sarcasm, humor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users