Hair Loss? - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hair Loss?

anorexia hair loss advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thinnerpleasex

thinnerpleasex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:03 AM

Have any of you guys had issues with your hair falling out? Is there anything I can do to help prevent or at least slow this? Mine has been coming out at an alarming rate and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips like hair products I can use, home remedies I can make, or pills I can take to help this?

Thanks!

anigif_enhanced-10654-1422495171-4.gif

#2 BriAna911

BriAna911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:13 AM

I use Mane & Tail Shampoo and conditioner because its suppossed to make your hair grow faster. Also, taking vitamins and eating more proteins will help.

Edit: I almost forgot--Biotin is a supplement you can buy that will help too! SUPER good for hair and nails

#3 BitchJuice

BitchJuice

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:37 AM

I do a lot of hair masks and i take 2 biotin gummies a day! my hair is beyond healthy and i live off of 500 cals a day if that gives you some perspective. 

i get mine from walmart, theyre called "hair nail and skin biotin gummies" and come in a pink container 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anorexia, hair loss, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users