New Ana buddies? I feel alone and sad and useless. - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

New Ana buddies? I feel alone and sad and useless.

anabuddies help attention binge ed Ana proana gw ugw fasting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 starvingforyout

starvingforyout

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:01 AM

I am so very sad right now. It's 2 am and I'm missing the girl I have 0 chance with. She's the reason my Ed continues because it's in hopes she'll notice me. I hope that didn't make me sound too crazy. If you want the full story my Tumblr is kyesprincess and my Instagram is paigeysprincess . Just DM me on those! I'm really needing someone to talk to. I just don't think what I'm feeling is okay. 15 year olds don't starve for their crushes attention. But this one does. I've had Ana in my head since 6th grade (4 years) and my therapist doesn't even believe I have an Ed but if you read my diary entries and watch me lose the weight only to put it back on because I binge then you would notice. Please someone help me. I'm tired of feeling this way and I really miss her but she hates me. I need help.
  • trauma_shaman likes this

weight.png

CW: 101.2 lbs (45 kg)
SW: 111 lbs (50 kg)
GW: 95 lbs (43 kg)

"do you ever wonder who you're losing it for?"

tenor.gif?itemid=10741497      tenor.gif?itemid=12254717    tumblr_n8b4q4P15s1qj8xp7o1_250.gif

#2 Brooklyn2005

Brooklyn2005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:20 AM

Don't keep trying for someone who doesn't appreciate you xx
~ HGT 5"1 ~
~ CW 101.8lb ~
~ UGW 80lb ~

#3 Skinnybeanlegend

Skinnybeanlegend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the world

Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:21 AM

I'm sorry about what you are going through! I don't want to intrude, but you might have to take steps to get over her. I've never really liked anyone so I have no experience, but I think it will be for the best. If you ever need someone to talk to or rant to I'm here. Just pm me! I may not be able to help you get over her or get back with her, but I can help you with your feelings. I hope it all works out well! 

Height: 5'1

cw: 101  |  ugw: 84

waist: 25

104 103 102  101 100 99  98  97 96  95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84

giphy.gif

#4 anorexicduty

anorexicduty

Queen of Hearts

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23354 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:03 AM

HUGS

I'm so sorry you feel lonely.  I get it.

I used to die for my crushes.

I did everything to get their attention.

It's not all that weird to starve yourself for her attention. 

We all have different motives.

HUGS again I hope you feel better.

Ht.: 5'7" | SW:147 lbs.| CW::125.4 lbs.| BMI: 19.6  
(6-26-2020)

Trump Still Sucks

#5 trauma_shaman

trauma_shaman

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationpurgatorio

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

I'm so sorry for your heartache. I gave up on love almost two years ago. My loves in life are art and ana <3 channel your pain into something that will never leave you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anabuddies, help, attention, binge, ed, Ana, proana, gw, ugw, fasting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users