My Testicles Hurt While Purging - Bulimia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Testicles Hurt While Purging

Bulimia Skinny Purge Testicles Male Ana

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SkinnyLegend-

SkinnyLegend-

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In The United States

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

I'm New-Ish To This Site But Pls Allow Me To Explain

So my testicles don't hurt while throwing up its mostly at the end when I'm forcing up the smallest bits of food.

Like I'd LOVE for someone to explain their purging cycle, for example for me: The first round TONS of food comes up, then small chunks come up and thats when i start to experience those pains its like im trying to get every last bit up, but is there anyway to know that I got everything up? 

I'm Probably Better Then You

-Rich-ful

-Skinny-ness 

-Into That Famous-Ful Shit

-An ICON Waiting To Be Found Amongst The Peasants

-I Motivate Uglies

-I Don't Tolerate Bullies

-Love My Fans <3

Current Weight: 130

Goal Weight: 98 Pounds              91a2285aeaf499c74f089beee58f88f4--diamon91a2285aeaf499c74f089beee58f88f4--diamon91a2285aeaf499c74f089beee58f88f4--diamon

Bulimic// Check My Profile For More Info About Me <3

#2 glitched

glitched

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:47 PM

well, when you testicles come up,,, you went to far.

I would think they hurt from your tensing that whole area.

#3 The Breadcrumb Saga

The Breadcrumb Saga

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • LocationLoafland

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

When the testicle develop it's up by the kidneys and they migrate down, but the nerves go all the way up to where they originated. This is why getting hit in the testicles cause pain in the upper abdomen, it can also trigger the vagal reflexes which is why many experience nausea and even vomiting. When you gag you trigger the same reflexes which causes the abdominal muscles to contract to expel whatever is making you ill/choke-- in this case your fingers. Vomiting is a great way to do this. Now, as your stomach empties the specific muscles that get triggered and how will change a bit which is probably why you feel it towards the end, it's also much harder to get things up when the stomach is less full so the muscles need to tighten more. The nerves connected to your testicles can be triggered by this. However you should see a doctor if it worsens as it can be a symptom of more severe things, such as a testicle slowly twisting. Other fun things that can happen when you purge includes emptying your bladder involuntarily.
As for knowing when you have gotten everything up-- it's not possible to get everything up. The average bulimic manage to purge about half of the binge, with the average binge being about 2000 calories. Of course this number will vary greatly from person to person, but getting everything up is impossible.

Title.jpg?fit=1000%2C650

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bulimia, Skinny, Purge, Testicles, Male, Ana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users