So I was doing some looking around on MPA and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a new group for anyone with a 25+ BMI.
I want this group to be pretty strict, so only join if you know you can stay committed to logging in every day. Aim to check in with the group at least 4-5 days out of the week.
Here's what the sheets look like: https://docs.google....it?usp=sharing
I recommend downloading Google Sheets and/or Google Drive on your phone so that you can access/edit the spreadsheet wherever you are. ^-^
Logging will be your responsibility! Here's how you will sign up
1. Add me on kik (my username is xdannikinz)
2. Send me your stats in this format
Username (preferrably your kik):
Alternate Fav Color: (for formatting)
Accessible Email account: (this will be so that I can give you permission to edit your columns in the spreadsheet)
3. Click on the link in the email that I will send you (you may or may not have to make a google account, idk).
4. And Voila! Start adding your info Remember to only edit your column. Don't be a troll -__-
Here are the basic rules of the group:
1. Interact with group members! Don't ghost the group. This is supposed to be helpful and supportive so try and contribute meaningfully to conversations as much as you can.
2. No bullying, shaming, belittling, or meanspo in the main chat. Don't brag if you ate less calories than someone or lost the most weight for the week. Be a team player.
3. Sign log into the spreadsheets (calories, exercise, and weight) everyday. If you don't want to weigh-in every day, then try to weigh in AT LEAST once a week. After 7 days without any info in your columns will be removed and you will be booted from the kik group (unless you give me a heads up).
Drop a comment below telling me you're interested. I'll like your comment if I have read it.