need some sort of support/ 'buddy' x - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

need some sort of support/ 'buddy' x

buddy ana help friend support weight fasting talk chat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 confused.comm

confused.comm

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

I know theres like a million of these posts aha, but I could really use someone to talk to about stuff, whos going through a similiar thing, so we could support each other. (sort of an 'ana buddy' but saying it like that makes me feel gross.) 

All of my stats are in my signature, so if youve got similar and want to talk then please pm me, but if youve got complete diff stats im cool with that too, i really dont mind.

pm me and then we can find a more convenient way of communicating if necessary (kik, phone number, ect..) but remember to not post it publicly on here xx

​Sw: 155 (bmi 21.6)  Cw: 123  (bmi 17.1) </3

Gw: 115 (bmi 16) Ugw: 108 (bmi 15.1)

​5'11 Female x

#2 Guest_waiting2bweightless_*

Guest_waiting2bweightless_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:13 PM

Hey! I tried to pm you. Do you have a Snapchat? Gimme your user and I’ll add you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buddy, ana, help, friend, support, weight, fasting, talk, chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users