I’m done with everything so I joined- - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I’m done with everything so I joined-

Bullimia Anorexia I’m new Idk Depression Friendship Sucidial Purging Weight

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IAmASadTomi

IAmASadTomi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationA trash can somewhere in England

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

My name is a terrible name that I get made fun of a lot because it’s weird. I got called a tranny and gay over the phone by my friend’s mates because of it. Anyway, I’m Tomisin, and no, I’m not trans. I’m just a girl.

Anyway, I really just want to lose weight. I got to 59kg last year from dieting and weekl exercise. It was great except for the fact that I couldn’t see that I looked any slimmer? Despite what everyone said. Long story short, I gained it all back. My lowest point in my life was 73kg (so.. technically my highest? heh) and that’s when I was actually REALLY fat considering my age. Everyone at school called me fat. I knew I was fat. And worst of all, my sister, who was also kind of overweight, started had lost so much weight that she looked like a model. That’s when I got really down.

I haven’t been the same since. I’m happy around my friends because I don’t want to be sad around them in case they leave me. I’m so dependant on them that it’s actually quite sad. I’m just a sad person. I’m depressed, suicidal and fat and need to lose weight. I have had best friends for about 3 years and they barely know anything because I don’t want thing to change. Once I just downed 5 paracetamol because I was too scared to take 3 more. I was going to but if it didn’t work, my parents would kill me. Damn, I’m such a mess. I’m sorry.

I’m writing this just as I tried purging out my 730th day binge of pizza, half a bag of mints, chicken, a sandwich, cheesecake from school. I need to stop. Im going to.

I’m going to eat a slice of bread in the morning, nothing at school and a boiled egg at home. All the while, I’ll be drinking lots of sparkling water and tea in the evenings. I’m probably about 70kg at the moment. I’m too scared to weigh myself. I want to get to 50kg as soon as possible. I’m 5’7” but I’m fat. It’s just sad how much my friends eat and they can maintain it all?? I follow along and look at me. My cousins are slim. My family are slim. I don’t know why I’m asking this. I know I’m not slim. I’m trying but I’m not.

This is my second day of purging. I did it in my bedrooms bin this time. I hate myself for being such an idiot. I’m sorry if you’ve read this far.

I’m going to lose it. I won’t stop till I do. I’ll remind myself everyday what I’m working towards. I just can’t truly be happy anymore. Even when something good happens, what’s the point of feeling happy for one tiny moment when as soon as I get home, I’ll just cry again? I’m such an attention seeking shit.

Ok, thanks for reading. Please, if you have nothing good to say, don’t say it. This is my introduction and I’m a mess.

- Tomisin

5'7"

cw: 68.7kg ):

sw: 73kg

73 72 71 70 69 68 67 66 65

gw: 65kg

gw2: 60kg

gw3: 55kg

ugw: 52kg (bmi of 18)

OtQB.png

»»————- ————-««

tenor.gif?itemid=5541088

»»————- ————-««

Shitty accountability: https://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/3883859-worry-yes-worry/

#2 grxtv

grxtv

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSthlm

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

welcome love,

please stay safe<3

ʸᵉᵃʰ ᶜᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵘʰʰʰ ǝɟıuʞ to my throat~     

DarlingScentedAruanas-max-1mb.gif

accountability

(find me on EDC, under the same name)

#3 ByeBeyBello

ByeBeyBello

Fuck off!

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28752 posts
  • LocationIn my mind because the outside world sucks

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

Try MyFitnessPal
I have never made a signature before so here it is RIP MPA

#4 aftergloww

aftergloww

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2607 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:28 AM

Welcome!

Accountability

Height: 5'1"

HW: 145lbs

140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131

130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121

120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 

e8199bdc54567f14e3f6390d81073980.gif

#5 Guest_silath_*

Guest_silath_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:48 AM

I adore your name!!

People are dicks, ignore them. 

And welcome!

Try MyFitnessPal

How was this necessary? 

#6 whitenoise

whitenoise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:09 AM

Hey! Welcome to the community, it's nice as you won't feel as alone x

Fed up.

cara is bae

#7 haventusedthissinceiwas12

haventusedthissinceiwas12

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Locationthe sky

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:13 AM

Im glad you came here! Id be happy to help you.

Kik: Joyishish

Instagra: Joy_ishbored

you can message me on either

#8 Kaya Chan

Kaya Chan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationFrance - Paris

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:37 PM

Good luck !!!

You'll see it becomes more fun with time~ I recommend mid restriction so you don't go into B/P cycles but that's just what works for me 

feel free to message if you ever need a friend, kisses !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bullimia, Anorexia, I’m new, Idk, Depression, Friendship, Sucidial, Purging, Weight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users