Preparing for a party? - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Preparing for a party?

Ana Anorexia Preparing Party Eating Help Fast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HazyReality

HazyReality

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:01 AM

In about 7 hours, I have a friend’s party to attend and she told me that they will be serving us Alfredo pasta - a hUGE fear food for me - and salad. She didn’t specify whether it was Olive Garden catering or not, because then I could calculate the calories there, so I’m not too sure about the salad being totally safe yet.

I easily succumb to pressure and if everyone around me is eating, I feel like I have to as well, especially if they start asking questions. And not to mention, there is still cake afterwards. Sweets are my literal Achilles.

So I’m asking, how should I avoid those fear foods as much as possible? I’m one pound away from my gw and I don’t want to screw it up again.

Also, should I fast for as long as possible or eat something throughout the day? If the latter, my breakfast would either be half an apple, or Sara Lee toast w/ WW cream cheese and cucumbers (one slicing being 59 cals, two being 118 cals) or should I do something else?

"I have voices in my head that whisper and urge me to keep the poison out of my stomach. The loudest one is my friend, Ana. She helps me and will love me more when I am thinner. She is my best friend and holds my hand to lead me down the path I need to go in order to achieve my goal. Ana is there for me."

~Me

"Denying yourself food is not true deprivation - never being thin is."

"Do it for every time you cried over your body. Do it for every time you hated what you saw in the mirror. Do it for the thin body and double-takes. Do it for yourself. Stay strong, and loose that weight." 

"I'm not there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

"Next time you're about to loose control, 'Do you want hipbones, or junk food?'"

"I want to be so weak that I can barely lift my head."

Coheed and Cambria Lyrics:

"Pain is only a pulse if you stop feeling it"

"Feel it as it goes. Does it feel good to let go?"

"Caged, locked in a perpetual motion, carving our wounds wide open, but you let the wrong one in"

:"I embrace your defects to confess you were my every wish"

"I wish goddammit, we'll make it if you believe"

"Debate to understand that we all have a flaw, then fail to represent life as you know it"

"We're now, up here alone, terror on the intercom. Can someone save us?" 

"Man your own jackhammer"

"Are you well in the suffering?"

SW: 116 lbs 

CW: 91.2 lbs

1GW: 96 lbs 

2GW: 94 lbs

3GW: 90 lbs

4GW: 88 lbs

UGW: 85 lbs

Height: 5' 2"

BMI: 16.7

#2 Guest_toughfitspogirl_*

Guest_toughfitspogirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

Fast all day. I have my kids party tonight and I'm learning to only eat once a day since I have BED and struggle with binging. I would fast all day and get a small plate of food and just take a few bites. Fake a stomach ache...cramps maybe????? If people ask say you are getting ur period or on ur period and you feel so sick when you eat.

#3 ♡wintergirl♡

♡wintergirl♡

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:11 AM

i would eat throughout the day the normal amount you'd usually eat on a regular day/according to your normal calorie goals and whatnot so when you go to the party you're not hungry from not eating anything all day and you'll be less likely to give in to the pasta! and if anybody asks you can say you already ate and it'd be the truth. if anybody asks you questions or something or you feel uncomfortable take some salad! just try to estimate how many pieces of lettuce you're eating or vegetables. it will be okay xx

• luna.lyra likes this

"I am the space between my thighs, daylight shining through."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ana, Anorexia, Preparing, Party, Eating, Help, Fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users