tardy to the party - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

tardy to the party

introduction edc ripmpa ednos osfed newmember new

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 a sad potato

a sad potato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:55 PM

Hey what's up? My name is Quinn. I am currently in high school (almost finished, thank god), and I have been struggling with disordered eating for as long as I can remember. It has been becoming a bigger problem as of late, which is even more scary now that I'm approaching adulthood and "independence". I've always known about this site, but I never really thought it was for me. I've just to give it a shot mostly because of how popular I've noticed it is within the ED community, but also because of how consumed my life has become in disordered eating. The first thing I've noticed on this site is that people are leaving to go to EDC or something (CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS STANDS FOR? lol) and they're calling it the "Great Migration". I guess I was tardy to the party. Regardless of the circumstances, I hope to fit in somewhere on this site and form bonds with people in similar situations. I hope this site stays and more importantly, I hope the people stay.

- Quinn, American, 17, undiagnosed

#2 coldraviolis

coldraviolis

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Locationemotional unstability

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

Hey! the site is eatingdisordercentral.com it opened like two days ago or something

• a sad potato likes this
160cm || cw:49kg | gw:45kg | ugw:40kg
i'm carbs are scary on edc
i just want to be skinny ffs

#3 ByeBeyBello

ByeBeyBello

Fuck off!

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28608 posts
  • LocationIn my mind because the outside world sucks

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:31 PM

Welcome. Join us at eatingdisordercentral.com.
I have never made a signature before so here it is RIP MPA

#4 Broken Angel Dreams

Broken Angel Dreams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:04 PM

i think EDC is great and more safe. I've just been on here to refer people to it! here's my referral link:

http://eatingdisorde...r&referrer=4349  :)

ht: 156 cm. lw: 32kg , hw=48kg (tx), cw=44kg aka too much :(

gw1: 45 kg, gw2: 40 kg,  gw3: 35 kg, ugw: happy!! 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My love is like a stone tied round my neck: it's dragging me down to the bottom. But I love my stone. I can't live without it." -A. Chekhov, The Cherry Orchard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction, edc, ripmpa, ednos, osfed, newmember, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users