Skin tags ! - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skin tags !

skin tags beauty skin skin tag how to removal skin tags what causes skin tags remover on skin tags

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jasmine258

Jasmine258

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:14 AM

Hi, I'm Jasmine

I need to help...on my neck, created 2 small skin tags. How can I remove them ?

Thank you

#2 Erik456

Erik456

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:28 AM

Hello, 

I´m Erik

I also had the problem but I had more on my neck. I tried this product and disappeared. 

Really great product. Painless and fast :)

I bought him here - http://skintagdeleted.com

#3 footsteps

footsteps

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1571 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:17 AM

Either get them frozen off at the doctor or you can tie dental floss/really thin yarn at the base and they poof up and fall off. I'd probably watch a tutorial first if you're going to do it that way just to make sure you do it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Accountability »

Mind my simple song, this ain't gonna work.

Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy smirk.

I can't take this place, I can't take this place.

I just wanna go where I can get some space. 

7ca41b2d3a503a71165e4454c0e560ea.png

#4 Camellia Sinensis

Camellia Sinensis

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:27 PM

Apple cider vinegar! I’ve removed a couple moles off my body this way. Either dip a Qtip in ACV and hold it on the tag for 10-15 min, or rip off a piece of cotton ball, saturate it, and stick it to a bandaid over the tag overnight. Try to minimize contact of ACV with the “good” skin around the growth as much as you can, use Vaseline if you must. First time or two you do this, nothing will happen. On day 2-3, you will notice some redness. Day 3-4, it will start to darken and turn black. Eventually as you do it every day, it will basically kill the tag and turn it into a scab. Then you can stop the ACV and just let the scab heal and fall off. Underneath will be some pink skin which will blend in more over time! No tag!
  • PapaFrankuisBestKpopIdolXD likes this

#5 PapaFrankuisBestKpopIdolXD

PapaFrankuisBestKpopIdolXD

Omniscient

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:25 PM

Apple cider vinegar! I’ve removed a couple moles off my body this way. Either dip a Qtip in ACV and hold it on the tag for 10-15 min, or rip off a piece of cotton ball, saturate it, and stick it to a bandaid over the tag overnight. Try to minimize contact of ACV with the “good” skin around the growth as much as you can, use Vaseline if you must. First time or two you do this, nothing will happen. On day 2-3, you will notice some redness. Day 3-4, it will start to darken and turn black. Eventually as you do it every day, it will basically kill the tag and turn it into a scab. Then you can stop the ACV and just let the scab heal and fall off. Underneath will be some pink skin which will blend in more over time! No tag!

Wait, are you saying that the only thing keeping me from being 100% mole free is the fact that I'm not putting vinegar on my skin?

Oh my gosh...

My username is only meant to be a cringey joke lol

tumblr_p9rl2q4MmW1xr2vmbo2_250.gif

de3d1675bbf2d5873257ff9d547ebe6e.jpg

#6 AndThen

AndThen

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13611 posts
  • LocationOregon High Desert.

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:16 AM

When my niece was about 10 years old, she had a thing going where she would remove skin tags for people.  I think she charged $5.

She would simply take small sharp scissors and cut them off, and then put a Bandaid over them.

All done !   :)

"Our ability to relax is in direct proportion to our ability to trust ourselves and life."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin tags, beauty, skin, skin tag, how to removal skin tags, what causes skin tags, remover on skin tags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users