What do you do to distract yourselves from hunger? - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What do you do to distract yourselves from hunger?

hungry cope starve

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Jade Stone12

Jade Stone12

AdarksideJedi

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12132 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:33 AM

Try to get out of the house is one thing I do, by taking lots of walks, and watching TV and coloring and playing video games, but if it is really bad, I throw away as much food as I can,  so I can't binge even if I wanted too!

• hippo-hips likes this

:ph34r:

Lowest Weight so far:104

Weight Before Period: 120 (Not my best weigh in but for now it will have to do,  and with my period starting any day now, I am just going to try to restrict till it startst)  :(

Food:Winner
Me:Loser

GW:100 (Or be able to fit in size 0 jeans, like before)
UGW:95 pounds or lower but not any lower then 90

Out of sight out of mind! ( My thoughts on hiding food)

Chocolate a moment on the lips, but a life time on the hips! Pasty Stone

#22 Maynardjk001

Maynardjk001

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

I play HEARTHSTONEEE!!! Find it on your app store. Its so much fun once you get the hang of it.
I watch supersize vs superskinny. The undateables. The kardashians (hate them. I watch it to hate them even more. Like wtf is wrong with these women) i watch hair dying videos. Hair bleach disasters. Brad mundo. (All on youtube) shane dawsons conspiracy theorys. Smoke. Surf instagram. Look at fat people. Lol
fef91l.jpg

#23 Guest_ehnuf_*

Guest_ehnuf_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

going on walks, running errands with my gf, taking a bath, smoking weed, watching anime, programming, drinking tea, reading the news/analysis, making lists

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hungry, cope, starve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users