HELP CRAVINGS! - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HELP CRAVINGS!

Cravings Stop eating Binge Binging HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Allie C.

Allie C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:08 PM

I guess I’m not the only one with this problem, but I wasn't able to search. So I’m sorry if this thread already exists...

But does someone have any good ideas on what to do to stop cravings? Seriously, I’m not even hungry but I just CAN’T STOP EATING!

I usually don't purge, but this last week I’ve been purging like 1-5 times every day! And I really want to stop, because I know that it's really bad for you and doesn't really help. But I can't stop purging, if I don't stop eating first. (I know it might sound stupid..)

Please if anyone have had any similar experience and found something that works, please let me know!

Thanks!!

(I’m not sure if this breaks any rules, I’m sorry if it does)

#2 cindyanne1

cindyanne1

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:35 AM

Are you craving sweets?  One thing I have found that helps a lot is to suck on a piece of sugar-free but rich-tasting candy.  My current go-to are sugar-free Werther's.  I love the caramel apple and the caramel chocolate.  They taste amazing and give my mouth something to do and they last a while.  

They do have that one ingredient in them (malitol or something) that can cause digestive issues but I consume up to five candies a day and haven't noticed anything like that at all.  

There are no happy endings, because nothing ends.  -- Shmendrick the Magician

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cravings, Stop eating, Binge, Binging, HELP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users