HELP CRAVINGS! - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HELP CRAVINGS!

Cravings Stop eating Binge Binging HELP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allie C.

Allie C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

I guess I’m not the only one with this problem, but I wasn't able to search. So I’m sorry if this thread already exists...

But does someone have any good ideas on what to do to stop cravings? Seriously, I’m not even hungry but I just CAN’T STOP EATING!

I usually don't purge, but this last week I’ve been purging like 1-5 times every day! And I really want to stop, because I know that it's really bad for you and doesn't really help. But I can't stop purging, if I don't stop eating first. (I know it might sound stupid..)

Please if anyone have had any similar experience and found something that works, please let me know!

Thanks!!

(I’m not sure if this breaks any rules, I’m sorry if it does)

#2 aw shucks

aw shucks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Locationlost

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:08 PM

i have the same problem except i don't really purge so it's a big pain with bloating. for me, 

if i'm craving chocolate, i drink hot chocolate with water if i'm restricting or with almond milk if i'm trying to stop a binge. 

if i'm craving something salty i eat skinny pop with a crap ton of water.

if i'm craving sugar i have a popsicle or a splenda packet

if i'm just craving food and nothing in particular, i watch a mukbang with green tea and gum

189   165   150   140   130   120   110   100   90

165 cm//5 ft 5 in

#3 Magic_Coconut

Magic_Coconut

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:15 PM

I legit just grab a small portion of exactly what I'm craving and sit and make it last for 30+ minutes. It's as satisfying as overeating but you feel nice and light and not gross afterwards.

If you're making chocolate and other sweets last long like that though make sure to brush after cause having sugar in your mouth that long ain't healthy for your teeth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cravings, Stop eating, Binge, Binging, HELP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users