(old?)newbie - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

(old?)newbie

intro newbie tw: death mention

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 disappeariiing

disappeariiing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

hi guys. i'm sam.

so i've been coming back here for the passed 8 or so years whenever i relapse, just because this place has always been such a support system for me. but because i'm an idiot more than half the time i always forget my login info lol.

for about five months i was weight restored but then my dad passed away in may, 18 months after my mom died, then i had to move my entire life to alabama and all of it sent me into a full blown relapse. so i'm back and just hoping i can find my safe space here again.

thanks for reading, i hope you've all had a great weekend.

#2 craphappens

craphappens

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275916 posts
  • LocationCooperstown

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:15 PM

hi guys. i'm sam.

for about five months i was weight restored but then my dad passed away in may, 18 months after my mom died, then i had to move my entire life to alabama and all of it sent me into a full blown relapse. so i'm back and just hoping i can find my safe space here again.

thanks for reading, i hope you've all had a great weekend.

Welcome back to MPA.  Losing family members is tough. Lost my dad and my only sibling over the past few years and have a mom in assisted living with dementia. Hard to move on after bad things happen but we must.

It takes little effort and lots of stupidity to vote yourself into Communism.
It takes lots of blood, courage, and bullets for your grandchildren to shoot their way out of it.

#3 kaiiop

kaiiop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:57 PM

Hi, love.
Hopefully you can find what you need here.
Stay safe, and don’t be afraid to reach out if you need anything. We’re here for you :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, newbie, tw: death mention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users