extremely light period? (sorry if tmi) - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

extremely light period? (sorry if tmi)

tmi period

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yunglizard

yunglizard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:21 AM

so ive dropped about 12 lbs in the last couple months (i'm 5'4 bmi is around 19 right now) and i was supposed to be on my period this past week.  but i like barely got it, it definitely wasn't enough to need a pad or tampon, it was just the barest trace of blood on toilet paper after i wiped.  normally i would pass it off as spotting, but i had these little traces of blood like the whole week i was supposed to be on my period.  like it didnt even stain my underwear i only saw it when i wiped.

so i'm wondering if this is sort of similar to like when your period stops completely?  or is it just my uterus being foolish

#2 Guest_Cherrysinger_*

Guest_Cherrysinger_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:29 AM

I used to get 2 periods a month then one every 3-4 months and they were always very lite. It will be beacuse your body is confuesed. You may not get a period next time if you lose more weight or may just get it very lite again. But its to do with the weight loss.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
  • yunglizard likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tmi, period

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users