help! im an ugly hag - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

help! im an ugly hag

wrinkles skincare home remedies quick fix long-term facial exercises

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 greennailpolish

greennailpolish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:30 AM

okay so i have a super weird, ugly face and i need some help here. does anybody know some facial exercises, creams, oils, home remedies, anything, that could help me move around the flesh on my face?

for reference, i have high cheekbones and like zero flesh around my eyes (just hereditary, my mother and grandmother also have hollow eyes in normal faces) so i have perma-bags, and instead of having any flesh around my beaky nose and upper mouth i have frown bags on either side of my lower lips. this is a problem both because of the aforementioned prominent cheekbones and a prominent lower maxilla.  i look like a very masculine dorky monkey or bird.  

the result is that i have a fat and jowly horse face, which most would think should be an oxymoron. suggestions aside from expensive plastic surgery? 

• dearpercocet likes this

#2 ripsanity

ripsanity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

check out "Face Yoga Method" on Youtube, it's really good

tenor.gif

#3 dearpercocet

dearpercocet

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:37 AM

i cant help you but #uglysolidarity
i am a fellow ugly motherfucker (although your face sounds pretty cool imo not ugly lmao)

#4 *mirror*image*

*mirror*image*

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:30 PM

Maybe taking a collagen supplement or gelatin internally would help fill out your under eye and frown lines and firm up the rest of your face??? I've heard good stuff about it..

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

#5 ThermonuclearRedhead

ThermonuclearRedhead

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:34 PM

You sound like you have the face of a model! Embrace it! Maybe try wearing makeup to accentuate the features you like? Honestly I'd kill for high cheekbones 

HW:258lbs/LW:130lbs/CW:140lbs

"You don't have to eat, you know. It's a nasty human habit you could easily do without."

-Q

#6 WithLove

WithLove

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:37 PM

There is no way to move your flesh. Don’t even waste your time doing face yoga lmfao. The only thing that could help is under eye filler

giphy.gif

"I get so emotional baby"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrinkles, skincare, home remedies, quick fix, long-term, facial exercises

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users