Transparent Petal Introduction- Be my buddy lets get skinnayy - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Transparent Petal Introduction- Be my buddy lets get skinnayy

intro introduction restriction restricting buddy ana buddy ana anorexia ednos transparent petal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Transparent Petal

Transparent Petal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Locationnorth america

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:21 PM

Hi !

so here's me:

I've been swaying back and forth between fighting ana and being her best friend for about 6 years now. Mostly I am a low restrictor with a binge every two weeks or so (pathetic I know). When i started college I lost 20lbs and gdi I looked good... not like an angel but u know pointy hipbones and tiny fingers and all that. Now that I've been home for the summer I thought I wanted to recover but I've gained 8 lbs and I cant even look at myself, so I'm here to strengthen my relationship with ana again and make a buddy to keep me accountable.

I work out a lot because it makes me feel less crazy, gives me a "public" excuse to lose, and I'm honestly terrified of being "skinny fat" even tho there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I'd like to find a buddy who I can send pictures and calorie counts of my meals to and will send theirs to me. In the past this has worked really well for me and my buddies because over time we get a lil competitive and end up eating less and less and then we're both lil skinny fairies! Also, I've never done this before but I don't think its a bad idea to share bodychecks with my buddy, to keep each other on track but still spread some confidence.

Here's my stats because, hell, I would be wondering too:

HT: 5'3

HW:136

CW:112

LW:101

GW for sunday: 105

GW next sunday: 100

GW3: 95

UGW: 90

I need to reach AT LEAST GW3 by August 1 and I need to reach my UGW by the 18th

looking at it now it doesn't seem so hard.

Message me if you want to be my buddy! I can't view messages until tomorrow but I'll be checking bright and early. stay lovely, stay safe

-Transparent Petal

• Bulimicbby likes this

#2 craphappens

craphappens

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269147 posts
  • LocationCooperstown

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

Hi.. Welcome to MPA.  You'll notice other places on the board to post what you are looking for and after 5 posts you'll have more access to things here including private messaging.

#3 Bulimicbby

Bulimicbby

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:36 PM

I’m new hear and I’ve been looking for a buddy that’s my same height and around my same weight. You’d be so perfect. I’d be totally willing to share body checks and help motivate each other I really need someone to talk to when I feel like bingeing. I have friends with ED’s but they are way more recovery oriented and I’m not at all.

Height:5’3.5
H.W.:118
C.W.:111
Goal: 104
U.G.: 100

#4 a i e

a i e

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:45 PM

hey our stats and goals are really close, if you wanna we can be mutuals :')

my @ on kik is tianh.tia

#5 mason.kae

mason.kae

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:07 PM

Our stats are really different but I’m down *completely back on my bullshit*
@uhm_rawr on Snapchat
Or
@ masonkae on kik
HW: 245
LW: 93
Cw: 190
GW: 105

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, introduction, restriction, restricting, buddy, ana buddy, ana, anorexia, ednos, transparent petal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users