174cm, Female, 28yr, 68kg (150lbs) CW. - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

174cm, Female, 28yr, 68kg (150lbs) CW.

lose weight goal weight introduction diet help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Coffeebean416

Coffeebean416

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

Hi there! 

I wanted to join this forum because I need some place to talk to like minded people. 

I weigh 68kg (150lbs) right now and I desperately want to get to 55kg (120lbs). I am married and struggling with confidence and happiness. My goal is to get to a point where I am happy and love my body and look as beautiful as the models I see. I know I could look like that if I just put my mind to it. I managed to put myself on a 500 cal diet for about 5 days and lost 6.5 pounds which was awesome. I know a lot of it was water weight. I'm eating normally now and my weight has shot back up to 68.9kg. 

Anyway, not sure who else is as old as I am or married. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can hold myself accountable and get down to my GW! I'm getting braces in a couple of days so I know I will lose a lot when I can only drink soup for a month lol. 

Thanks for reading! 

• Gherkin likes this

#2 craphappens

craphappens

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266000 posts
  • LocationCooperstown

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

Hi there!

Hello there! Nice to have you here.

• Coffeebean416 likes this

#3 scentedmagazine

scentedmagazine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Hey! I'm new here as well. I'm 25 and I'm also married.

#4 DysonSphere

DysonSphere

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:52 AM

Hey there! I’m also 28 (though not married cause I’m ugly lmao). Hope to see you around! <3
I shout into the void of the internet here when I need to talk

#5 Coffeebean416

Coffeebean416

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

Hey there! I’m also 28 (though not married cause I’m ugly lmao). Hope to see you around! <3

I highly doubt you are! 

#6 Coffeebean416

Coffeebean416

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:02 AM

Hey! I'm new here as well. I'm 25 and I'm also married.

Cool! Nice to meet you  :)

#7 Gherkin

Gherkin

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 06:37 AM

Hi there! 

I wanted to join this forum because I need some place to talk to like minded people. 

I weigh 68kg (150lbs) right now and I desperately want to get to 55kg (120lbs). I am married and struggling with confidence and happiness. My goal is to get to a point where I am happy and love my body and look as beautiful as the models I see. I know I could look like that if I just put my mind to it. I managed to put myself on a 500 cal diet for about 5 days and lost 6.5 pounds which was awesome. I know a lot of it was water weight. I'm eating normally now and my weight has shot back up to 68.9kg. 

Anyway, not sure who else is as old as I am or married. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can hold myself accountable and get down to my GW! I'm getting braces in a couple of days so I know I will lose a lot when I can only drink soup for a month lol. 

Thanks for reading! 

we have the same exact measurements and goals!!! welcome and nice to meet you

#8 AdriannaM

AdriannaM

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:17 PM

Hello,I am 31 and married. Seems like we have the same goals x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lose weight, goal weight, introduction, diet help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users