Restricting/fasting without a gallbladder - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Restricting/fasting without a gallbladder

Anorexia Ana Weight loss Tips

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 airbie

airbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

At Christmas I got down to 99lbs (from 145) and now I’m 120lbs but I can’t seem to lose any of it even right now I’m eating <1000kcal ugh. What things have people eaten/done to lose weight? How many daily calories and such

#2 gyla

gyla

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:58 AM

I got best results eating 800kcal when I was still at 'normal' weight.

Last 5 kilos (getting to bmi 17) I had 1000kcal deficit at regular days and ate around bmr at weekends. Don't recommend it, I felt pretty weak majority of the time and I wasn't really able to do anything productive or fun. But uping my intake on weekends was a great idea, allowed me to look forward to sth and avoid binging. So maybe having a smaller deficit on regular days (500-700) and eating your bmr on weekends could work for you?

163.5cm / 5'4.5

CW: 45.5kg the fuck, hope part of it is water weight ;_;

LW: 43.5kg

GW1: 47kg

GW2: 45kg

GW3: 43kg

UGW: 41kg

ENTP, 8w7, Slytherin / Slytherclaw

Sapiosexual

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anorexia, Ana, Weight loss, Tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users