Need someone to listen to you ? Feeling lonely ? Need help ? Feeling suicidal ? I'm here. - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Need someone to listen to you ? Feeling lonely ? Need help ? Feeling suicidal ? I'm here.

recovery happy help suicide

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sanatorium_*

Guest_Sanatorium_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

Hello. My name is Sana and I'm 18 years old.

I have always struggled with eating. I used to eat too much, then not enough, then I fell in the Ana community after looking at some thinspo. I lost even more weight and was heading to be dangerously underweight, and I tought that was good. However, something hit me ... quite suddenly, and slowly but surely I managed to get back at eating normally. Sometimes, I don't eat very much but that's unconscious. I'm doing fine at the moment, and I don't feel the need to relapse. I hope it will go on like that !

But I'm not here just for that. Sure, I'm happy to recover, but since I'm doing better, I'm hoping to help people. I know it's not by telling someone here "but just eat normally BRUH" that everything will be solved. However, if someone here is in recovery and need some support to not relapse, I'm here to listen and to help you.

And it isn't just about ED ! I used to deal with depression, and I'm slowly getting out of that mental struggle. If you ever feel lonely, depressed, sad, suicidal and you need to speak to somebody : message me. Really. Message me. If you are looking for a sign to not commit suicide, to speak up about something, I'll listen and I won't judge you. I can't promise to solve all your problem, I'm not a therapist, but I can be your friend. I can listen to you, I want to listen to you. Even if you just want to speak about something random because you feel lonely, I would love to talk to you.

You can message me at : [email protected]

I won't be here that much, just checking some answer here. The forum is triggering for me and I rather stay outside it as much as I can. Also, please forgive my bad english, but I'm french.

I love you all, take care, and I wish you the best !

• queer_bean likes this

#2 MissManiac

MissManiac

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationProbably on the scales.

Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:39 PM

You sound like an absolute darling.

I am so proud that you managed to get so far and I hope you never relaspe.

I'm sure as well as myself, the whole community appreciates having people like you in our community.

As we welcome all types of people, I feel blessed having someone as sweet as you in our forums.

I thank you for your open direct messages, and if you need to talk, me and so many others are just as willing to listen as you are.

Take care!! :)
  • queer_bean likes this

tumblr_p6ku7zYte61uomvw4o1_500.gif

Pretty Little Thing

tumblr_nh3lviTOTM1tli5yio1_400.gif

Height:4'10

HW:52.9kg
CW:36.3kg
LW:34.7kg
GW1:34kg

GW2:32kg

UGW:30kg

I'll get there in the end.

tumblr_nt2evnPHu31qhhn2no2_400.gif     original.gif

I want blood, guts, and angel cake;

I'm gonna puke it anyway. 

original.gif

♥   ♥ 

tumblr_n81dwxWfNk1snc5kxo1_r4_500.gif

#3 queer_bean

queer_bean

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationThe enigma that is Night Vale

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

I love this thread and the message in it. Thank you for being a little spark in my day
"If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song"

large.jpg

#4 SailorDoge

SailorDoge

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1426 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:13 AM

this is so sweet, aww

this is what makes MPA a community. <3

200_s.gif

#5 minty lemon

minty lemon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2405 posts
  • Location✧*:・゚𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒 ・゚:*☾

Posted 14 February 2020 - 05:19 AM

Awh how lovely 

Well done for getting where you are now :) 

tumblr_m4321wnFPa1qdlkyg.gif

24 | Japan | 169cm | HW: 70 | CW: 59 | UGW: 48 kg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recovery, happy, help, suicide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users